So who was in the wrong here?

So who was in the wrong here?

>BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM!
>I'm an agnostic tho :^)

What did Cenk mean by this?

>2 hour 'debate' about islam
>sam spends the first hour defending christianity

JUST

Islam is so bad you almost have to defend modern Christianity by default.

remember that time Sam Harris was BTFO by Noam Chomsky.

New Atheism was a mistake.

No.

Both, obviously. And I say this as an atheist.

This. Even Richard Dawkins does it.

niether won. it was literally just three hours of sam explaining basic concepts to cenk. then cenk made a bunch of videos later bragging about how dumb sam was, and its just embarrassing. cenk still doesn't grasp basic probability. its not his fault. cenk is just, a "special" learner and a bit emotionally stunted.

They're both annoying as shit.

Even if I agreed with any of their opinions I wouldn't want to hear them articulate them.

the white guy.

Don't know about these two but I remember that Bruce Schneier btfo Sam Harris on security.

So, no one.

>Bruce Schneier

Who?

anything that young turks fuck touches is cancer so he's wrong regardless of me not knowing what this is about

Who was in the wrong here?

Cryptographer and security expert. Guy knows his shit.

Being a center-lefty fucking shit myself, I wish Cenk was half as entertaining as Alex Jones is. Did that Armenian chick that does the show with him quit?

I AM SMARTER THAN YOU

Here's the whole story. Bill Maher said that vast numbers of muslims have opinions similar to ISIS. The following week he had Sam Harris on the show and he provided statistics to back up the claims, this was where Ben Affleck lost his mind.

During this time TYT made dozens of videos trashing both Maher and Harris, frequently misquoting both. This culminated in a video where plagiarist and fervent Harris critic CJ Werelman joined the panel and compared Harris unfavorably to Sarah Palin.

Harris reached out and they had a three hour chat to "clear the air". TYT briefly stops trashing Harris, but after awhile they start taking childish potshots again.

Ben Stiller