What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOccnRyCUUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Morphine addiction

Too much misogyny and problematic, racist opinions.

>be literal 10/10
>get any chick you want
>rich as fuck
>still whine about muh depression

Was Don the first nu-male cuck of his times?

He had no self worth. He spent his entire life panicking and reacting to judgement.

>nu male cuck
>10/10, rich, get any girl you want

people like you need to fucking be absorbed by a caustic agent. Do you listen to yourself? You sound like worthless human garbage.

Spotted the nu-male cuck. Let me guess, you have a nu-male beard and enjoy craft IPA?

you sound like a fucking child.

he wanted to give his daughter some D
if you know what i am meaning

he was an alochol and it was destroy his brain

This guy would be a fantastic Bruce Wayne, now that I think about it.

Jon Hamm is honestly too attractive to play a vast majority of roles. Bruce Wayne is probably one of the few roles where he'd actually fit in well.

no its just embarassing language

He had a past (shitty dad, poor family, living a lie for years and years) that drove him to define himself by material success, money, women, etc. Eventually those things stopped working for him and he was faced with his issues head on, and had to get over his past and accept himself on a deeper level before achieving peace.

If you didn't understand this I don't believe you watched the show.

Ironically you're the numale here, as you're bitter at someone more successful than you so you passively whine and lash out. Depression and general existentialist thoughts arent exclusive to losers. In fact, I'd say if you have everything it may even be worse as you seem to have it all and have nothing else to strive for but feel unfulfilled.

You young people need to police your shitty representatives. Stop making them sound like a mistake.

>waaah i'm depressed

Yeah, sorry not interested in first world problems made up by quack psychiatrists for the weak-minded millennial generation.

and inb4 someone calls me a nu male cuck, personal journeys like this are the crux of every relatable plot even if they seem to be about grabbing some macguffin or whatever.

If you want to stop sounding like an error in human judgement, listen to this speech. youtube.com/watch?v=eOccnRyCUUQ

I agree, depression is extremely rare and majority of "depressed" types are just whiny narcissist. However, you are projecting extremely heavily.

>Be Don
>Utterly alone and can't relate to anyone
>Feels like he's living a lie

>Pursues easy pleasures but can't commit to any change without somehow alienating himself further.
>Finally opens up to people, but everyone hates him for it.
>He's old by the end of the show, so his pussy hounding just makes him look like a stalkerish creep. Even his daughter hates him for it.
>He killed one wife and alienated another.
>The only person who ever loved him unconditionally died, and his only link to that person abandons him to sort her own life out.

Don has a shit life. Anyone who wasn't Don would make the best of it in his shoes, but he's upbringing sort of crippled him.

>Get to season 5
>Old wife is fat
Fucking hell stop this shit

at least you really don't know about world politics or that you matter at all, right?

January Jones was pregnant. The writers were actually pretty smart to use her getting fat during pregnancy as a valid character arc.

What are you trying to say, kiddo?

You do realize being a numale is far more reliant on a persona than physical traits? Let's see, youre insecure so you last out via projection, youre whiny, you're bitter at a *fictional* character that more successful than you, you're such a whiney baby you can't sympathize with someone just because they're more successful than you, marxist outlook

Kek and you're calling others numales?

dont get baited

Sure thing, nu-male

Oh look, another pleb completely missed the point about childhood trauma and its effects on adulthood.

Ex-wives, incompetent bartenders, uppity young women, and the IRS, mostly.

Let's not forget the biggest numale factor: caring so much about what others think they think a physical appearance is more relevant than personality traits.

you're accepting this moronic assholes assessment of men. STOP IT. STOP ANSWERING TO CHILDREN. Can you fucking do that please? Don't let kids talk to you like they're adults for fucking christ. You sound like, and fucking ARE idiots.

REMINDER THAT BETTY IS NOT AWHORE. SHE ONLY HAD ONE[1] ONS, WHICH IS AS PURE AS YOU CAN GET, IN TERMS OF WOMAN.

wtf!

You're on this picture, aren't you?

you totes nailed it bro

I know this is just b8 but it's actually interesting how Don and Pete were two of the least racist characters in the show.

I've never totes more than your nails.

You've all reverted back to 15 year old sub 100 humans. Just so you know.

By Jove, I believe you are right on the money with that, old paint!

>Ads made me sick
People must really hate ads back then

was that like the proto-whatever afflicts Saul's brother in Better Call Saul?

Fuck this board fucking sucks.

good one faggot

>Relate strongly to Don's personality
>Don't have his money, looks, sex or social skills

I guess it's a good show anyway it's not like I would be jealous of a fictional character imagine that hahahahhaha.

You suck

his entire life was work which he hated and had no hobbies outside of work

Craved motherly attention.