What film or tv show follows the life of a psychopathic, maniacal, egomaniac, megalomaniac, warmongerer...

What film or tv show follows the life of a psychopathic, maniacal, egomaniac, megalomaniac, warmongerer, puppet of international globalist bankers and possibly demon possessed woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/state-department-reveals-political-swag-article-1.1441301
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/trump-vs-clinton-election-complete-sham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

House of Cards

/thread

veep

wtf why is she just standing there with a fly on her face?

Pic unrelated lol

The VVitch

>woman

If you know how it ends, you know it's true.

The inevitable biopic

Of who?

hello nimble america thanks for correcting the record

Americans are so stupid.

Dad please get off Cred Forums.

Trump TV

She can't even enforce a no fly zone on her face, let alone Syria.

Of her

Think she's trying her hardest not to show her lizard tongue and eat the fly but she's trying too hard so it just looks werid when she ignored it completly

Explain how she is all those things.

In fact, explain how she is any of those things?

Are you sure you don't just hate her because she's a woman?

Hello CTR

lel drumpf supporters are getting desperate cause they've been getting BTFO in the polls

Oct. 19th. 9:00 pm ET. Live from University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

In both the UK and US versions of the show, the main character's wife is also a psychopathic megalomaniac

You're not even going to attempt to defend your claims?

There's no need to spoonfeed wellknown facts

It was pneumonia, fuck off

>its a Cred Forums thread
I can't wait for the sheer amount of tears when Trump loses next month. I imagine Cred Forums and Cred Forums in particular will swarm that shithole with endless BTFO threads

Fbpb

wtf I love trump now

So you can't prove she is any of those things?

Gotcha.

If you took her parkinson pills would she suffer a seizure on camera?

She deserves to be tarred and feathered

>Trump will lose this election in your lifetime
>there will be another point in your lifetime where Trump threads don't dominate every board on Cred Forums

Why?

>Being gleeful about getting the worst most corrupt president of all time.

Enjoy your tax increase and getting flooded with muslims and mexicans.

kek infowars conspiracies are not well known facts you goofy fuck. and the tinfoil trump shilling will literally never convince a single moderate

Treason

The worst part of it is that Cred Forums turned on Mittens for not supporting their meme candidate.

I can't wait for him to endorse McMuffin and take Utah out of the game.

Go back to work CTR, oh wait, this is you job lol

>he thinks trump would do anything
>he thinks trump hasn't contradicted himself dozens of times during this campaign
literal meme candidate

>I don't support a corrupt politician so I will support a total fucking retard

America ladies and gentlemen, two choices of shit with each side proud to support their shitstain of a candidate

Proof of treason?

>still can't prove she is ANY of those things
Oh my...

that picture is literally nothing but buzzwords lol

Cred Forums is confirmed underage. The incumbent almost always wins.

>Enjoy your tax increase

man the 50s and 60s was such a fucking shitty time for america

yeah unlike you who shills for a billionaire for free

you sure showed them

>basic human rights for all
>except the gays, women, and foreigners

of course they can't prove any of the shit they say. they're literally regurgitating rush limbaugh and alex jones prattle

>Hillary armed the Syrian "rebels" who turned into ISIS
>Hillary went after Gaddaffi so the refugee invasion could begin
>Warmongering with Russia
>Explicitly said in last debate she wants to arm the kurds

She is either retarded or chaotic evil.

>it's a dirty foreigner thinks we care about anything he says episode

>it's a 2 or 3 #Dildo4Hilldos monitor a thread replying to every post until the thread gets deleted episode

Get a fucking life

Proof of any of these claims?

samefaf

I support Trump because he speaks in a way that I, the average American, can understand

Accepting massive bribes from Saudi Arabia while secretary of state, including a $500,000 necklace

>1.4 MB PNG screenshot
user holy shit you are a faggot

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I'd like to fuck a cute Trump supporting girl.

Proof?

It's a group called "Correct the record" their job is to go on Cred Forums and reddit and argue against anything positive for Trump or negative about Clinton

find the proof yourself. I know it's true.

That quote you posted is still better than some drooling retard not being able to make a coherent sentence at all and spazzing out due to a seizure

Thanks for correcting the record Shillary dogs

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

nydailynews.com/news/politics/state-department-reveals-political-swag-article-1.1441301

The state dept

Agreed, look at this, he knows how to explain things to people like you and me

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Anyone here watch steven "DESTINY" Bonenll cuck that Cred Forums bitch earlier? Made my fucking night.

That's quite an imagination you have there my friend

Someone translate this for me. It's like a rambling drunkard trying to talk about something he has no clue about.

Kekejejekekejekejeke

For Clinton’s campaign manager Robby Mook, Trump is “desperately trying to shift attention from his own disastrous campaign.”

“He knows he’s losing and he’s trying to blame that on the system. This is what losers do,” Mook said during a press call on Monday.

Doval Dump burned. Ooooo

>accepting a gift out of courtesy and selling it is now considered a "bribe"

So there's no proof for these wild claims?

Gotcha.

>not s single verified fact in the entire article
Um, okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

I love it when kike overlord Soros manipulates low test nu male progressives like me to do his bidding.

>most corrupt
Yes

>mexicans
No.
Mexicans are not coming into America anymore.
A vast number of them are actually leaving.

The ones coming in are south and central americans, aka, the mexican version of niggers.

Apparently mexico is doing OK economically for the moment.
HOWEVER there is large uncertainty about what the future holds for the country in the next decade, especially with the Trump presidency and nafta cancelation/wall threatening a relative stability for the country.

If Trump wins, Mexico goes to shit.
If mexico goes to shit, America gets invades not just by Latin niggers, but mexican immigrants too.

but hillary clinton has never done that and trump consistently speaks like a dumb person. tell me about yourself. how old are you? where do you live? I'm curious how you can be so desperate to support him that you simply makes things up? what are you shilling for? what do you hope trump will donor you?

>Cred Forums un-ironically thinks this man is intelligent enough to be leader of the world

Except if you do a quick google search for correct the record it pretty much negates your stupid reply

Is it true she's a psycho war hawk?

Who's more hawkish? Clinton or Trump?

Trumpfags are literal scousers, tripdubs

wew

we don't need proof because trump is going to make america great again while crooked hillary and the rape apologist rot in jail along with all the other degenerates. the only way trump will lose is if (((they))) fix the election AGAIN this is what Cred Forums actually believes

Trump wants to bomb Iranian ships for rude gestures.

Trump wonders why we aren't allowed to use nukes.

Trump wants to bring back torture.

Trump wants to punish the families of terrorists.

>it's a liberal arts student think he's smarter than a successful billionaire episode.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/trump-vs-clinton-election-complete-sham/

Trump said he wanted to give nukes to the Nips and fucking SAUDI ARABIA and they should shoot at passing Iranian sailors giving Americans the finger and kill the terrorists' children. You tell me.

Hillary?

So you are saying that every person who thinks Trump is a moron is a member of CTR?

>Trump wants to bring back torture.

Hillary supported General Petraus' advocation for torture as sec. of state

>it's a retard not realizing that it's a businessman pulling bullshit out of his ass like many salesmen do