Jesus christ, this movie was fucking terrifying

Jesus christ, this movie was fucking terrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just let Tom Cruise climb up on the footstool and give it to you, user. His manlet seed wards off evil spirits.

>kubrick tried to expose the jew in his last movie

His death wasn't an accident lads, they killed him off before he could answer any questions about the movie and explain what he was showing.

So terrifying, they killed him for it.

I'm not sure he would out the cabals personally through interviews like that, he'd be an absolute madman

ravioli ravioli give me the passwordioli

he wouldnt because thsts why he made the film

He pretty much said whatever he wanted to.

Is it natural to feel disgusted at everything in the movie but Bill and maybe the pianist/masked woman?

>implying kubrick wasnt already an eccentric

He hated Jews his entire life user and was at the age where he could stop caring about the consequences.
Sadly, they got to him.

How would he get the funding for the movie, and be able to do so much through a major studio like this?

I know Kubrick had a lot of sway, but still.

Kubrick was a master of the art and managed to pull the wool over their eyes.
Alas, they found out after he was done.

Warner bros is actually based. no i dont like capeshit so disregard that

what would've happened if he got naked?

That doesn't make sense though. They had every opportunity and chance to know. How could they have not? They pulled like 23 minutes from the film before release. They knew, but they release it anyways.

Why?

>captcha: esther cp52525

>MFW people dont research the Occult satanic Rich Cabal

>yfw Tom Cruise finds out that fidelio isn't the password

You can't just not release Kubrick's last movie.
It would only cause more suspicion, if nothing else.

wanna go have a Directors Bitter

That's true I guess. Didn't it do horribly at the box office though?

Basically it was advertised as a romantic drama as well. Its easier to deceive by showing than hiding

55 mill on a 65 mill budget, with 15 mill opening weekend

Juden must have tried to shut it down

no it grossed $162.1 million[3]million it was hype bc of cruise and kidman alone let alone kubrick

IMDB's full of shit then, it's listed there as

Budget: $65,000,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend: $21,706,163 (USA) (16 July 1999)
Gross: $55,637,680 (USA) (1 October 1999)

It wasn't only released in the US.
It's poor performance in the US was due to Jews.

it wasnt exactly a blockbuster back then or anything thats a fine gross

Oh, completely missed the massive (USA) there

havent slept in a while

bump

lel.

They would have made him suck his own wee-wee while throne man fingered his bum hole.

>Television
It has an R18+ here in Australia not sure about other countries but that may have had something to do with it. It was fairly restricted due to the nudity and sex scenes.

Bump

>et was le joos

please fuck off Cred Forums you guys are the white version of BLM.

KYS's

>that jew damage control
You're only confirming their theories.

People are just retarded fucking farm animals

Its right in front of their faces and they would rather cower and deny reality

Sheeple

and you're only furthering the retardation..

would just be great if we could discuss a film without the jew boogyman meme.

Kubrick was a jew?

What jew boogeyman?

>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script.
>Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting.
>Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned “Schindler’s List,” Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

everything remotely interesting, correct, or culturally relevant about the film has been said hundreds of times.

All that remains is the retardation

back 2 Cred Forums

can you repeat the interesting, correct or culturally relevant points please then

Sure, kill yourself

m00t was a fucking moron from bringing Cred Forums back.

Sure, live yourself

Citation needed you lunatics

Pretty much the best movie of the past 20 years

Well, I can think of 3 or 4 better but still this is a fucking classic.

>m00t was a fucking moron from bringing Cred Forums back.
hello pot

people like you will be killed in the next 10-15 years

Hello weed

lol sure thing virgin

just wait kid

except murdering europeans

I would have masturbated

user here knows the score

But Kubrick was a Jew himself.

This reads exactly like a subtle ruse that could just as easily be found on Cred Forums. If Kubrick wanted to defame Jews then why did he remove all references to Judaism in the film? Wouldn't it have fit his agenda better to keep it in?

People misunderstand the Schindler's List thing. He's right. Schindler's List is about the worst of Hollywood. It's a success story. It's not about the Holocaust. it's about those that survived from it. And it's very typical of Hollywood to always display triumph.

>Comfy EWS thread descends into Cred Forumstards and Kubrick haters saying nothing of consequence whatsoever

Let's just have a nice thread boys

>Tfw despite the impending dread throughout this movie it's such a great watch around Christmas time every year

I don't think the conspiracy theorists are completely wrong with believing there is more than meets the eye with this movie.

I refuse to believe, or accept what some people say about this story - "it's just a simple story about relationships and marriage". I think there's definitely more to this movie than that.

It just invites intrigue and speculation into every scene because every character seems to have a hidden agenda, including Bill.

The eerie yet comfy feeling this movie gives off (in my opinion) shows what a master of his craft Kubrick was. We all have the wool pulled over our eyes (maybe not necessarily in regards to secret societies but also generally just in society with relationships generally) and he is trying to show us something, but we focus on the relationship between Bill and Alice instead of most of the remainder of the film.

I can't make heads or tails of it even after reading at least a dozen posts of analysis. Such a great movie.

>How u want ur faith in humanity?
>Just fuck my shit up, senpai.
>Say no more.

Especially the party at the Democrats HQ.

>Having a nice thread
>On Cred Forums
This is a rarity these days. Last good thread was the aquacinema one. Unfunny shitposting has become rife on this board and if you're looking for kino Cred Forums then I'm sorry to tell you it's dying and very nearly dead

What did Kubrick mean by this?

he extensively researched the holocaust for one of his planned projects (Aryan Papers) so I assume he found the truth about it and realized what a big fat lie it all was

>almost
BTW it's fucking war, why nobody treats Napoleon and Cesar same way?

Fidelio

Different times. Napoleon came to power when England and France were already at each others throats. Same applies to Ceasar. Hitler ruined Europe and Germany and diverted power from the central European powers to America and Soviet.

>diverted power from the central European powers to America and Soviet.
That was inevitable though, wasn't it?

During the scene where he is at the orgy, I was eating a bowl of cereal. We we only had soy milk so the cereal had a very think, strange taste. The strange taste of the cereal just made the scene seem more strange and I felt like I was at the orgy by eating this cereal. It was quite surreal.

Maybe not. Europe could've maintained its dominance if Germany had allied itself with western Europe and reduced Soviet to its bitches. Western Europe feared Stalin more than Hitler. Some even empathized with Hitler and Germany due to post-WW1 conditions.

Why are there two threads on this.

He knew too much

It's one of the most scariest/disturbing since, I've ever seen. Kubrick certainly went out with one of the strongest bangs in the history of cinema.

Lee Ann is such babe. God bless Infowars.

It's not satanic or masonic or whatever you dumbass, it's super /fa/ and avant-garde.

You're crazy.

holy shit its real

You mean fucking stupid

Why would a great number of powerful, influential people go as far as murder just to have vanilla sex? I'd understand if they were into, like, eating the intestines of the women during sex or aborting pregnant women mid coitus but they're just having missionary sex except anonymously in front of someone. Also, who even fucking cares if bill was there? He's handsome enough, he's not a dirty bum, and he's resourceful enough to find the place, so why would a bunch of sex fiends care if someone else wanted to join their orgy? Shouldn't they welcome him?