This movie was pure garbage

This movie was pure garbage
why do plebs love it so much?

Because it was really good and is an accurate view of the future.

It's literally depressing and depicts the modern world moreso every year.

inb4 immigration thats not the point

>it's popular so I must hate it

Cred Forums ladies and gentlemen

>inb4 le cinematography meme
The cinematography

No it wasn't. Its like the Dark Knight, a stupid action flick with dark color tones idiots associate with to look smart

Because its pure kino.

Literally the best concept film ever made.

>dat long take inside the building
>dat soundtrack
>great acting

Movie? This is a documentary on the present, friendo.

because it's a good movie and not garbage. you hate it because you're viewing it through a 2016 tinfoil trump filter

I didn't know it was possible to be this retarded

>action flick
lol what? there's only 1 "action" scene in the entire movie and the main character never even holds a gun

since this is a bait thread, how about you guys check my seven?

wow haha you sure are unique with your contrarian views on movies i wish i was as interesting and fun to hang out with as you

>action flick
what? are you sure you watched the movie>

this is bait, but fuck you

easily impressed plebs like most of the imdb film buff favorites

>Children of Men is only deep on its surface. Cuarón cannot edit scenes for rhythm or real feeling, which is what separates his eschatological set pieces from the wit of films that treat the experience of social collapse as personal, rather than a game. Fact is, Children of Men is too smug to be Orwellian or even satirical. Cuarón combines dread and lack of affect, then gets sentimental. Note his maudlin final shot of a ship christened “Tomorrow”; it ought to expose Cuarón to fans who think this film’s visual style is superior to movies with genuine breadth and excitement; Children of Men is delusionary.
-armondo white

Ha ha ha OP here

I fooled you all, I was just pretending to be stupid!

>complains about IMDB drones
>literally copy-pastes a review by someone else rather than supporting his own opinion

Thats alot of buzzwords m8.

>armondo white

A literal who.

the boat, their hope is floating on tomorrow its just a nice ending fuck you, you actually are a nigger

>armond white

Well hes right about BVS

based

>he liked BVS
>didnt like children of men

>based

Why is he wrong??

maybe watch the film, its entirely his opinion

How can White be always right?

It's extremely overrated.

I physically cringed when they stopped shooting because there was a negro baby in the vicinity.

Might as well been a montage with kumbaya playing and kids putting roses in rifle barrels, pathetic - so hamfisted.

None of them had seen a baby in over 10 yeas and the human race was in danger of extinction because nobody could have children anymore. It's entirely realistic that people would stop fighting under these circumstances if they heard a baby start crying.

>Cuarón combines dread and lack of affect
>dread and lack of affect
>lack of affect
>affect

And we're somehow to take this gay nigger (((seriously))).

nah

Completely grammatically correct. You are a mongoloid.

>Our only hope is a black prostitute directly from Africa, she will gave birth to an unnamed father and a white man will take care of both

Literally Children of Cucks
It's a movie that cucks and various SJWs love, need to say more?

I agree.
I mean, it isn't pure garbage, it's ok, but it is definitely overrated by Cred Forums. Both the acting and the screenplay are a bit iffy at points, and the meme cinematography is just meme cinematography, the mis-en-scène is definitely unremarkable.
6.5/10

kek

The story itself is pretty standard.
What elevates it to kino is the world-building.
Movies with good world-building are rare, it's more common in TV shows and video games.

wouldnt that mean he'd like the film then? Mr. CTR?

>all the Cred Forumsedditors trigger by king nigger's based opinions

this
they're sure they have reasons to hate it, but actually they do it unconsciously