I mean come on, it's two thousand sixteen right now!

>I mean come on, it's two thousand sixteen right now!
What did he mean by this?

We shouldn't be electing Donald Trump this late in the game

we serve the god named "2016" and 2016 demands we abide by their commandments

More like we shouldn't be electing anyone who's not Hillary Clinton.

It's the current year.

I never brought up Hillary Clinton nor do I disagree you silly goose.

But electing trump is still very stupid and unwise.

>But electing trump is still very stupid and unwise.
kek
Based Trump is the only one who has proposed a sensible foreign policy besides Rand Paul and Jim Webb, who're no longer in the race.

He hasn't gone up against Hillary that much, but his pieces on infrastructure and televangelists were pretty good

>televangelists
Jews hate Christianity. It's a safe target.

Of course he goes for safe targets, he's a globalist shill and a virtue signaler of the highest order.

>bomb the shit out of ISIS
>suck up to Putin
>kill the families of suspected terrorists
>hand out nukes like candy

You're pulling my leg, right?

"Globalists shills" said the American

>suck up to Putin
[citation needed]
There's a difference between sucking up and being allies. GW Bush had a great relationship with Russia, yet he didn't suck up to them. King Google, however, is another matter. He's turned the US into the laughing stock of the world. Hillary will continue his policies.

Joke's on you, I'm no burger

>bomb the shit out of ISIS
>implying there's anything wrong with that
lmao cuck
obongo is """"""bombing ISIS"""""" too, just FYI. The difference is that instead of actually hitting them, he hits Syrian troops and then apologizes for the """"""mistake""""""

Hating people who use religion as a way to gain more money for themselves isn't a blow against Christianity

I'm just curious to see if the Cred Forums crowd will be triggered so much by Oliver even after the election.

No, the US has been a laughing stock since clinton.

politics aside, it's disgusting how this guy is literally the mouthpiece of the most corrupt people on earth

literally been emailing with the clinton foundation for years on what to say

time traveler joke

>white people are still alive in 2016
What the fuck

>He's turned the US into the laughing stock of the world
The USA has always been a laughing stock of the world.

>people actually think everything isnt collapsing

lol

enjoy such an easy safe life while you can you retarded fucking animals

LAST EPISODE CURRENT YEAR MAN CALLED HILLARY CLINTON EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE HATE ABOUT POLITICS

SHES THE MOST UNLIKED CANDIDATE EVER, LITERALLY DONALD TRUMP IS MORE LIKEABLE, HES GOING TO WIN ON CHARISMA AND ENERGY ALONE

>He's turned the US into the laughing stock of the world

only republicans in america think this.

threadly reminder that Donald Trump's uncle had access to Nicola Tesla's research and gave the blueprints to a time-machine to Donald. In the future Donald met Pence. They agreed to change the future by fixing the crucial moment where it all went wrong and Clinton won a fixed election against a popular but naive Rand Paul.