So this has been around for some time now

So this has been around for some time now.

What's the plan here?

To make Google just slightly wealthier than they already are.

You'll have to pay to watch channels with more than 1m subs.

Punishing popular content creators seems like a bad idea.

It seemed like they gave some money to popular youtubers to make "proper" shows and from what I saw everything was fucking dismal.

Things like scare pewdiepie and some other shit I saw.

Maybe they could open it to actual writers and find some proper talent. Like the BBC used to do before it completely fucked itself and became muh minority representation.

They had a promotion for $1 for three months, I never took advantage :(

The slow transition of youtube from free to paid subscription service.

It's a way to stop the hemorrhaging of money from YouTube.

Based on the little I've seen the results seem to be mixed. Sometimes the extra money helps. I haven't laughed at a collegehumor skit in years. But other times it just makes it extra cringey now that your favorite youtuber is doing stuff with a budget and is still fucking awful.

YT since it's inception never made any money, so my guess is they try to change buissnes model to make some.

SHEKELS

its mainly used for absent parents to have their kids get glued to the tablet without any ads. some youtube ads are fucking ridiculous like whole 20 seconds? fuck that i'll just refresh

I got it along with Googles music streaming service.
There is seriously no reason for YouTube Red. There is absolutely no exclusive content and if you've got an adblocker, you've essentially got the service already.

Kek. What a rip off. Its called get an ad blocker.

And on my rooted android device i installed xposed framework, along with the. Youtube no add module and screen off module for youtube.

Then i went ahead and installed spotify cracked premium. Unlimited skips, no adds ever.

Then i went and installed plex cracked premium to stream from muh plex server.

And of course, a custom rom with zero bloatware.

Utorrent remote so i can nab kinkos from the phone and download them on my cracked windows 10 pro.

I dlnt even use a vpn when nabbing kino. Already got 20 emails. Already had my internet interrupted. Already had it cut off until calling in.

Wtf they gonna do?
They dont even bother sending me emails anymore.

Cracked gmail premium account by the way. Unlimited storage. By the way im posting on Cred Forums with a spoofed Cred Forums pass to avoid the captcha.

Smooth.

its not for pc users, its for tablet and mobile users

>tablet and mobile users

Bad Internet is okey

>Cracked gmail premium account
You might be retarded

not sure if parody

jews

>Not using a mobile device for all online activity
>2k16

Whata noob.

Downloaded a bunch of hacked passwords for gmail accounts.

Changed the password on a premium gmail account as of now, im known as [email protected]

Also have access to bangbros network via passes i got in a torrent dump.
Smooth operator. Get on my level.