Somebody wake up Hicks

Somebody wake up Hicks

I think he was just pretending to sleep so he could show off to ripley.

I'm doing nothing till we talk about the bonus situation

I fucking love Aliens. Great way of defining a character only by little details like this.

This is playing 16 hours from now in kinoplexes all over Phoenix. U jelly?

>Phoenix

oh yeah man, SO jealous haha

Weird. Cred Forums usually shits on this movie.

Only when you compare it to Alien, if it's solely an Aliens discussion things are different.

So jelous. One of my favorite movies and yet I've never seen it on the big screen

If you could have one Colonial Marine to look out for you, why would you not choose Vasquez?

Because I'd kill to hang out with Hudson.

I consider it a pretty mediocre film myself. Not even comparing it to Aliens, but just an action film it's rather ineffective to me. The hordelike expendable aliens don't really spook me.

i suppose sfx are good in it but they dont make or break the film for me

>If you could have one Colonial Marine
Iceman, at least I know he'll die first and not me.

T. Millenial

I suppose most of the people here are millenials.
>Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid 1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years.

You mean Frost?

I'd chose their Pilot.
faced death in the face and didn't even question it. Went straight for her gun and went out with dignity

>We're in the pipe, 5x5

What's their mission when they are not fighting Xenomorph

What other non human creature have they fought

Arcturians with their dicks.

Good taste user

Exactly what I thought

They say "it's another termite extermination job"

So their last mission was fighting small bugs?

You'd be surprised what you can get used to.
I spent enough time in the back of C130's that I learned to sleep while they were flying tactically and dropping flares.

Bunch of non-sentient fauna that needs to be eradicated because they're dangerous to humans, mostly. The sentient ones they fuck instead of making war against.

was the bonus situation ever figured out?