Opie and Anthony

OandA or stern?

strawpoll.me/11453657

why can't they all just be friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8KG-GLbUg
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/17/howard-stern-would-betrayal-replay-trump-interviews/92302782/
twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/788161289768079360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Stern, but O&A in their prime is better than Stern in his. I am biased though. I listened to O&A growing up, whereas I listened to Stern retroactively.

You know who I like even better than modern Ant, Opie, and Stern?

Jim and Sam.

That show has no opie. but it's missing the casual racism

Who's being the bigger autist here?

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8KG-GLbUg

It's missing the freaks too.

Besides sam of course.

what breed is that?

Albino African

transracial americanus

everyone on OandA has to look weird

These shows are obsolete now that comedians have podcasts.

I see...

not really because all those comedians still do their shows and do comedy in a different dynamic then

i love lots of comedians own shows but i want to see someone like soder riffing with jimmy just as much

why is howard (((stern))) pro trump now

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/17/howard-stern-would-betrayal-replay-trump-interviews/92302782/

LOL those podcasts are worse than fucking npr

hack comics have never been more irrelevant

>MUH PODCASTS

Podcasts suck

Only bearable one is Bill Burr's and that's only when he's trying to be funny instead of having Nia say stupid shit

the passive aggressive cuck that agreed to be confined to a room for no good reason

Is pissy eyes getting back together with tits mcgee now?

freak? youre talking to a wrestling expert extraordinaire and now radiostar megahost.

Podcasts have become stale and the only thing comedians talk about is their "process" as if anyone gives a fuck. I'd rather listen to Jim and Sam than any podcast I'm subscribed to. People upload the show to Youtube and it serves the same function, but with actual structure and higher production value.

No. It wouldn't last if they did. I stopped listening to Anthony's shit show after these guys thinking that hinting at a reunion would be better than relentlessly trashing each other. It's not honest, it's opportunistic and I hope it blows up in their stupid faces.

It works though. They're better together than apart regardless of whatever differences they have.

Jim and Ant is why I listened to O&A, not Opie and Ant.

what did he mean by this

twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/788161289768079360

Cred Forums - Radio

thanks for bumping my thread again

OP is a tefft

Colin was funny this morning. I hope Jim and Sam keep having comics on but it seems like that's mainly gonna be opies afternoon schtick