Character knocks out jock

>character knocks out jock
>suddenly most popular kid in school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lBYyfdGyS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw had fantasies as a kid of riding into school on an endor speeder bike and being the coolest kid around

thats how high school works though

>implying this doesn't happen

I joined a new school. Everyone was mean at first until i kicked the head bully in the face and broke his nose. It was an accident too but from then on i was in with pretty much every group except the weird autism cosplayers

>character punches guy
>he's unconscious
this trope is so stupid it hurts

This literally happens

It's kinda true tho

It happens, but only with people that have actual upper body strength, so obviously you can't relate.

Drillbit Taylor was pretty decent though. The bully is also usually hated by the majority so it makes sense.

>people do this in real life
>they're victim bashes head on concrete and dies

>bully's girlfriend acknowledges his bullying and complains about him being a jerk
>still stays with him

Why?

>character gets shot once
>instantly dies

Nah. Some nerd did that at my school and everyone thought he was even weirder after that and they wouldn't even talk to him anymore. Not even to make fun of him.

Because he's an alpha

Because they want to change him with LOOOVE.

>be me
>get attacked by 3 bullies at school
>defend myself
>win (by some miracle because I was a freaking twig back then)
>get expelled
>get sued by their family
>3 guys gang up on my and I'm the one getting all the shit

It sucks to be poor and unpopular.

Does this actually happen? I went to an all boys private school and the most that ever happened when someone got into a fight was the winner getting a bit of respect if he was the underdog or everyone giving the winner a bit of space if he was the bigger guy.

>character walks into a bar
>no obnoxious beta sucking the bar-mans cock to get his drinks faster
>no one drenched in cheap lemon scented cologne

this does happen irl but you have to be strong enough and hit them in just the right away
slapping someone on the side of the head hard enough will knock most people out

that's how it works bro, I remember being bullied first year in highschool, untill I decided fuck it and started punching them one by one as if I was doing an anaerobic excercise. after I was done I can't even remember who won, but my life changed. hell, those bullies became my best pals in the course of the years.

>the head bully

Nice fever dream kid.

You probably just messed with a rando trying to assert his manhood after being beaten by his dad.

And you broke his spirits again. The real "head" bully is you.

It's a very Millennial thing. Bullies that see themselves as victims.

nah man, you were a bully yourself, you just overbullied the bullies.

Reality is you take your 4/10 qtcake to a party and Chad grudge fucks her to put you in your place.

Then he dumps her and you have to take her home.

That awkward drive home

>a high school far, far away is actually jail

Happened to me irl maybe youre just a cuck

>knocks out jock
>doesn't rape him to establish dominance

>reading old 80s Ninja fiction book
>the bad guy rapes his adopted brother, the hero, to assert his psychological dominance

What did he mean by this?

*cousin*, not brother

The 80s sucked

>school has no tolerance policy
>get picked on for years
>one kid is talking shit about kicking my ass
>other kids keep egging him on
>im unpopular but not stupid, had martial arts training as a child
>gets me alone inca locker room, starts attacking me
>I bash his head against a heater, punch his head a few times then kick him in the stomach
>kid goes to hospital for a ruptured organ
>im expelled, there is talk of kicking me out
>school sides with kid because he has rich parents...both sue me
>im underage so they sue my family for damages
>pay for his medical bills
>family lied to me about how bad he was...he wasnt at all
>wait till im 18, get sued as an adult
>years of legal torment, ridicule and scrutiny...
>for defending myself
>even received probation for a year
>I had no actual criminal record tho

Its all bullshit. If you are poor, the system is designed to fuck you up.

>character knocks out jock
>suddenly most popular kid in school
Would have never happened when I was in high school. The two top jocks were both on roids. Even the non-jock tough kid was a fucking beast at throwing hands. Was a legend for throwing 2 punches and knocking 4 teeth out of a kid.

>be american
>get fucked

Pretty much.

How did they prove it was you if you guys were alone in the locker room?

Oh I mistyped that, he tried to get me alone, but there were witnesses there. Sorry

>He didn't beat the bullies and become popular

No wonder there are so many hillary voters on this website.

>Punch someone
>They start convulsing on the floor and die after having a seizure

Do Americans just sue for everything?
I remember getting expelled for self-defence (because just tell a teacher even though they don't do anything lmao xD) but sueing is quite extreme thoigh

Assertive nice guy > Assertive jerk > non assertive nice guy.

Women with assertive jerks are beta females.

>a really hot chick wants to bang the protagonist
>protagonist doesnt want to bang and acts awkward
Bravo

Does this even happen outside of anime

That's what you get for being American.

It's possible to sue, but I can't imagine anyone would do that over a school fight, unless the kid was paralyzed or something.

Technically, that totally could happen.

Our justice system is fucked, especially how we treat kids. Part of my deal with the family was that id take probation and have no criminal record. Judge even pulled me aside and said he knew it wasnt my fault. They said I could take it to trial, but my life had been so fucked already that I didnt want to drag a bunch of students and teachers into a trial my parents would have to pay for on top of his medical bills.

Nope. Just like how the 2+ most popular girls in school always goes for the average/nerdy main character. In all my years of public schooling no guy outside the popular Chads ever dated the popular girls.

No it can happen if they are rich and benefactors to the school. People are this terrible. I was 15. He had a minor surgery...lasted only a few hours. Some people just suck, user

No. I beat up 2 bullies as a freshman and ruined their reputations as I was short and scrawny back then. They were the laughing stock for next 4 years and I became semi popular and I got the girl i was after. Not a bad deal tbqh being bullied comes with its advantages if you know how to fight

Ive never had any satisfaction from beating up a bully. I never really have felt that it was an answer to my problems. It feels like adding to the cycle

It's really weird that people have to pay to defend themselves.
How do Americans call that justice?

>tfw daydreamed about playing guitar/singing in front of my entire school impressing them and becoming the coolest guy

>Be American
>Run to your lawyer like a pussy instead of duking it out

I spit on you faggots.

money & influence. it has been that way forever.

The bullying stopped when I beat them up. Why the fuck would you take any physical bullying?

That logic is retarded.

> Judge even pulled me aside and said he knew it wasnt my fault.
Wait, and you still got fucked? How? I'm genuinely curious.

Thats not what I said, I said it never felt like real solutions to problems of bullying. Are any of you actually adults in here? Jesus fuck

>self defense not a solution to bullying
what

iktf

I could have either went with a plee for probation and no criminal record...or go to court, dragging classmates and teachers into a trial, having to pay legal fees with money my parents didnt have and fight a self defense case against an affluent family and the school itself... I chose not to put my family and classmates through anymore shit that would make me a paraiah at that school. I couldnt legit even afford it man

I see you are a broken window type of faggot...

Sure, self defense is necessary. I dont have to like or enjoy hurting someone back though, im not a sociopath. And it felt like an immediate solution...force against force never seems like it would solve why people bully. I never said I wouldnt defend myself...just that im mature enough to realize that its a sad state of affairs.

>from then on i was in with pretty much every group except the weird autism cosplayers

Complete fantasy, if that did happen everyone would think you're a total psychopath and avoid you like the plague.

It happens in basically every teen coming of age movie

Fucking hell. Did that kid's reputation take any dent from that? If someone did that in my school, he'd have been given hell everywhere he went until he transferred somewhere far away, provided somebody didn't shank him before that.

>tfw you go from that to Scream/Saw-like fantasies

It was a long time ago. Back then having these kind of daydreams was considered a healthy way of coping. Now it makes you a psycho and they ship you to Guantanamo.

Not really, they mostly just forgot about it.

Wait seriously.

Wow. Just fucking wow. I officially declare Yanks to be Martians.

>an asian raping a nigger

Whatever amigo

>tell people you're being bullied
>you get shit on from evey kid in school for telling, from the nerds to the jocks

>bully tells and his parents sue your ass
>they're still the most popular kids in school

Life is suffering.

>endor speeder bike

Mate, I've spent hours and hours dreaming about having one of these as a kid.

Yeah Im not going to pick the retard bully's brain to find out what compelled him to slap me in front of a group of people I just made sure he didn't do it again. You sound like a beta faggot.

It was one of those situations where its a rich private school and he knew everyone and I was one of the more middle class students there and nobody really said much about the fight after. One faggot kept making fun of me, but I was mostly left alone

>went to huge public middle school
>kids were literal animals
>fights almost everyday
>smoking in bathrooms
>three 7th graders got pregnant
>went to private school
>no fights
>everyone behaved
>no one disrespected the teachers
>no fights
>everyone was invited to each others parties when we learned they wanted to drink
I feel sorry for you guys who had to go to school with poor people.

>you sound like a beta faggot
I just got done telling a story about how I shashed a fucking kids head in a heater and ruptured one of his organs, then I said that I dont really like violence or force, and that makes me a beta faggot? Are you a legit retarded teenager? Jesus christ you sound like a child. Grow the fuck up neet.

>character gains gf
>becomes completely unrelatable

>80s fiction
>Ninjas
Was it a lustbader book? I read a couple of those in the 80s. Dont remember man rape in it but I'm sure my 12 year old brain blocked it out

>Jock/Bully has rich parents
I hate this cliche

It literally happened to me

Fair point user

>get sued as an adult for something you did as a kid
That's a thing?

Yep. The first one of the Linnear series.

He's still writing them even now. The absolute madman!

The family tried to resue me once I turned 18, for personal damages

>call black kid a nigger
>he beats me up
>tell the teachers and get him expelled

Well, maybe you shouldnt call people niggers? I dont feel sympathy if you get beat up for that...you must have been consciously aware that it would cause a fight. Unless you are an autist...

Yes. You can get sued as a kid (your parent), as a kid tried as an adult (rare in these kind of cases, but it happened a few times), in criminal court AND civil court and as an actual adult (counts as a separate charge so it's not the same as the one your parents were charged as a kid)

You can go 25 years in court if you keep going. No joke.

So much misinformation in this thread it's quite hilarious.

But I'll allow it.

Private school sounds pretty boring

What exactly do you mean by misinformation? I can only speak for myself, but none of my story was a lie

How could he even make fun of you, you basically massacred that piece of shit.

I am, I was 12 and I don't live in america and didnt really know what a nigger was

Kids are dumb, user. Like I said, Icwas mostly just left alone and nobody talked to me much after that. It was only one kid who made fun of me

youtube.com/watch?v=1lBYyfdGyS8

>bullies
>making sense
>admitting defeat

Nah.

Big schools are more spread out in terms of who knows whom and who's going to be where if and when shit goes down, i.e. if one bully group fucks with you, you have room to manoeuvre around them and more opportunity to find allies if things escalate, whereas in small schools all the hands are already dealt and if you don't have someone watching your back now, you probably never will… but then again, someone can always fuck with in a big school, whereas if you have it nice in a small school, the status quo is likely to keep. Eh, you got lucky.

le samefag man

I went to a public school and there was 0 bullying (there wasn't even a zero tolerance policy, bullying was a non-issue there.)

The worst thing that happened was a retard getting spitballs thrown at him during a math course that one time and the guy doing it got schooled by his gf when she found out what he did.

>going through high school weeb phase
>addressing everyone with "-kun" suffixes
>"hi, friendy-kun! hey there, dudey-kun!"
>meet a black guy, get too excited and exclaim "whats up, niggy-kun!"
>to make it worse, he thinks I say "niggy coon"
>he tells me his friends are going to come kill me after school
>never does, but spend rest of high school terrified for my life, can't tell anyone because they'll misunderstand and think I'm racist instead of just silly and cute

He never claimed he wasn't the same poster...

I don't see your problem.

> they'll misunderstand and think I'm racist
This is an anonymous image board. Whom the fuck are you trying to fool?

Shouldn't have been a weeb, weebs deserve to be killed anyway.

>bully is shown to have a troubled family life so you sympathize with him

>in real life most bullies come from loving households and later end up becoming succussful while the bullied person turns into a wreck

>got bullied all through elementary
>puberty hit me and i got a massive growth spurt
>years of bullying and a fucked up family life basically turned me into a social retard so I never took revenge or anything

>dont worry about those bullies, in the future theyll be washing your car and make your burgers
OH IS THAT SO? FUCKING WHEN? IM A VIRGIN NEET WHILE ALL MY FORMER BULLIES HAVE SUCCESSFUL CAREERS AND FAMILY LIVES

>tfw too old and I don't even remember the names of the people I still want revenge on

I can almost see their faces in my head, but it's a blurry mess. Fuck growing old. It's like still having the emotions of a kid but your adult mind is so full of useless shit that you can't remember your past.

I don't remember saigo ever raping linnear

>be in highschool
>popular bully is picking on kid in gym
>pushes him off the bleachers and he falls face first to the ground
>kid gets pissed and during lunch picks up a metal chair and bashes bully in the back of the head with it
>blood everywhere
>kid gets expelled, sent to "alternative school"
>comes back a year later
>even more of an outcast because people know him as the "crazy dude that hit poor Chad with a chair"

He did. It was a mentioned in only one or two paragraphs. The hero doesn't really dwell on it, knowing that it was just an attempt at psychological manipulation.

>tfw reading this thread
Why is high school such a zoo? Why can children be so heartless and mean guys?

kinda like prison

In reality you beat up Chad, all the stacies gather around him and give you attention, you get labeled a creepy violent guy and then after school chad brings his friends to beat you up 4 v 1

That's what you get for not carrying a gun lad.

Dead kids tell no tales.

What are you talking about?

>be autist
>jocks try to bully me
>holy shit these faggots suck at bullying
>like what the hell, throwing snowballs at me and calling me monkey-boy?
>are they even trying?
>look they can't even aim propperly ffs, they ain't hitting shit
>these idiots suck at bullying
>just walk past them with this "what the fuck are you losers even attempting here?" look on my face
>they stop after a few days
>tfw i wasn't interesting enough to bully
>never got to get back at my nonexistant bullies
i think i missed a vital part of being a kid

Because they're children, duh.

You shouldnt even be able to sue, unless they could prove via a report that you violently assaulted him. A simple fight that accidentally led to something like that is one thing, but purposely going after someone is another.

I don't know what you're missing.

The joke about carrying a gun to school or the joke about dead men not suing you because they're dead.

You shouldnt, but they can. You can sue anyone for anything user. Still has to go to a trial. My lawyer got me out of it tho

Also, I thought I already fleshed this story out?

You did, i was just commenting that it should have been thrown out by a judge unless there was a witness report/official police report regarding you as the aggressor. Like did the witnesses say you really went after him when you no longer needed to?

No. The second attempt to sue me was a carryover, their lawyer had said they have a small case to pursue more financial compensation for the medical bills and the "emotional trauma" if they waited until I was 18. Which was years fucking later....just to spook me. My lawyer was like "this is bullshit. No judge will take this" and it was dismissed

>>no one drenched in cheap lemon scented cologne
how would you know from watching the screen dumbass

Nobody ever gets back at his bullies, you dumb faggot.

In my school they came from lower middle class or poor homes and went on to become blue collar wage slaves with shit motivation to keep themself in any kind of shape. All the smarter kids knew bullying sucks and didn't do it.

yes

Where are you from?

Here is another story of "real life for the uncool in a US High School"

> Total loser in HS
> Worked at Domino's. Worked most Friday / Saturday nights (Why not? nothing else going on)
>First week end after school is out, Deliver to house. Wow hugh party going on, looks like everyone from HS is there.
OfCourseIwasNotInvited.jpg
>mfw, Had no clue there was a party
> look at name, fuck its one of the mean bitches at school, call her Jan
>Walk up to door, start asking around for Jan
>”She's in the kitchen, dude, gimme one of those pizza's asshole”
>Escape, find Jan in Kitchen
> total is $98 and she gives me a $100 bill
> “No tip for the geek Jan?” asks one of the guys hanging out with her
> Jan gives me a look, whispers something to the guy and they both laugh
> “You want a tip user?” Jan asks
> I am very uncomfortable and just want to leave so I turn 360 degrees and start to leave
> Somebody grabs me “You forgot your tip asshole”
> I am spun around to face Jan.
> She pulls her pants down, and turns around and bends over and says, “Here's your tip user, you get to kiss my ass”
>Who ever is holding me grabs my hair and forces my face into her ass and keeps telling me to kiss it
> Folks are yelling and laughing, I see flashes as folks take pictures
>Finally let me up and I start to walk out.
> I hear somebody yell, “look he has a boner!”, More laughter, a slice of pizza hits me in the head, people through shit at me as I leave.
> I drive off and park a few blocks away
> I fap
> Afterwards I just sit there crying for a while
> Finally get back to Domino's and boss is pissed I was gone so long

>monkey-boy

> I hear somebody yell, “look he has a boner!”, More laughter, a slice of pizza hits me in the head, people through shit at me as I leave.
> I drive off and park a few blocks away
> I fap

10/10 would kek again

Yeah...this never happened.

Have you seen Ewe Boll's kino Rampage?

>characters have sex
>Male character doesn't struggle to get jeans off in a awkward fashion

This happened to me twice, I'm not attractive, I still don't know why

Seen it happen before to one of my mates..

change that to mildly hot chick and youve got my life story

should have silently stabbed him to death when he got back to school desu

>character needs to make a phone call to someone he doesn't know
>doesn't nervously pace around for hours trying to figure out how to introduce himself
>doesn't have a panic attack after hanging up

How am I supposed to identify with these characters?

>Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays

>TFW some kid played some shitty jazz piece at leavers assembly
>He got booed

sieg heil

>freinds tell me bully is looking for me
>wantt o meet me behind gym after school
>fret a little but my manhood is on the line so I go
>turns out I miss heard them
>Meg Tilly wants to meet me behind gym
>she is wearing tight rd mini dress
>let's me play with her tits and sucks the old wanger
>go to her house everyday after school after that
>I was like a latch key sex slave senior year
>it's funny because it's true

Lucky bastard

>character has to make phone call
>doesn't practice what he's going to say over and over again
>makes call
>forgets what to say and studders and stammers

>character meets new person
>doesn't awkwardly speak too high or too low
>actually makes eye contact
>talks in sentences and says clever things
immersion ruined

You american, you are not supossed to pick fights with bullies, you grab a SMG and mow down people until you get the high score.

>Hit major growth spurt in 3rd grade and suddenly be 6'5" by 7th grade
>Always taller than everyone else to this day
>Bullies would all independently decide to prove their worth by beating up the biggest kid in the grade
>Constantly getting harassed by manlets over a foot shorter than me
>Would just push them over and throw them around because I had enough reach
>Constantly getting in trouble for fighting back because "You should know better because you could hurt someone"
>Teachers never did shit even when I specifically told them about it
>The more kids I "beat up" the more loser would try to win
At no point during this was I popular

every time I talk to someone that isn't my mom or dad and I'm 24

No, there's absolutely no liability there. He's making it up or getting something badly confused.

>t. nonlawyer

Well I got kicked out of school for it. Didn't help that she was a girl

>tfw get bullied by tall girl
>she "rapes" me
>claims we're together but still pushes me around and ridicules me in public
>eventually move and never see her again

Fucked me up to this very day desu

We all have...

I like this scenario, I'm going to use it in my next lucid dream, thanks mate

worse one
>gets stabbed once
>instantly dies
it's easier dying from a well placed punch than from a knife to the gut(at least immediately)

almost

>"wow, [character], that was awesome! come to my party on saturday!"

>Beat up the only black guy in school
>suddenly become minor celebrity in my area
>im fucking 22 now
>people still come up to me to this day and talk to me about the time i fucked up the black guy in school
>people think im some kind of black hunting KKK ninja warrior
>black people are now always really respectful towards me
>begin to call me 'sir' or 'colonel'

People thought I was a crazy fuck cause i kept hitting him, it was the first day of being a big guy