Command and Conquer Cinematic Universe when?

Command and Conquer Cinematic Universe when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niZpcdp2v34
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Z2mG9XFpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"I'll leave you... in a body bag"
woah I still remember that line of dialogue he says in one of the levels... probably because I could never beat that part!

I am a noob at most strategy games

All of my YES!

>mfw the chick from Banshee was in red alert

i didn't acknowledge it at first

Kane?

>posts the "joke" series
You should be ashamed of yourself. For real.

inb4 Nukes.

dr. yankem, i'm nwo

No, you, you sad piece of shit

Kari Wuhrer was best Tanya

>OP posts based Kane
>you post jokey shit implying the two universes are even remotely comparable
Fuck off, son.

Kane was in both universes.

C&C and Wing Commander sure managed to pull in some impressive talent for those cheesy cut scenes. I miss those type of games.

Will Tanya be straight or full on bull dyke?

Fanservice, and only meant to make you question Kane's origins and mortality.

Isn't it a popular theory that Red Alert 2 is the sequel to the Allied campaign in RA and C&C is the sequel to the Soviet campaign? RA is pretty close to the first C&C tonally, it's only from 2 that it gets campy.

Anyway a near future war series with awesome tech and aliens sounds fun to me.

It's a theory. The two games are two separate timelines. The original C&C timeline with Tiberium, and the Red Alert -Hitler timeline. If they were connected, then a Tiberium meteorite would have crashed in the Red Alert timeline eventually, bringing the two together. Since Tiberium isn't present, you have to assume the two timelines are not connected.

I suppose it might be worth mentioning that the original idea to connect the two universes was actually scrapped after a failed C&C game.

Objective Fact

>Isn't it a popular theory that Red Alert 2 is the sequel to the Allied campaign in RA and C&C is the sequel to the Soviet campaign?
No. C&C is the sequel to the Allied Campaign. The Tiberium Twilight continuum requires that the Allies would have won.
Soviet victory in any of the games (perhaps RA3 but I stopped playing that shit) was never canon.

RA pleb tier

Comrade chairman...I AM the future

What does Cred Forums think of Yuri?

Red Alert characters were fucking lame. Just use the vanilla C&C cinematic universe. Red alert is the definition of edgy bullshit.

He's sooooo silly. He can mind control people and yet he was a total weak cunt in RA2. The plot was so weak water would make a better substitute for coffee.

>Red alert is the definition of edgy bullshit.
You wot?

youtube.com/watch?v=niZpcdp2v34

what afghani fortune cookie did you read that off of

Anyone posting anything from RA3 is showing their pleb hand. RA2 absolutely nailed the "tongue in cheek and campy but still just serious enough" feel, then EA took over and said "So, you want campy and OTT, eh?" and just made everything tacky and dumb.

Nostalgia aside, Yuri's Revenge broke the game balance a lot.

Very low energy response.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Hnnng

Kane did nothing wrong

i'm game as long as klepacki gets to score it.

I was kind of heartbroken to find that he's a complete unknown outside of C&C. His music for the games are pretty iconic imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4Z2mG9XFpw

i don't know if it's because i loved the game as a kid but i can still recognize every song from RA2. i mean, i played lots of other games but klepacki's stuff is what stuck.

at least he's a las vegas native so i'm sure he's doing ok as an entertainer, even if he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. his grey goo was also great, even though not iconic.