Why do people hate the bugs so much? They are not that bad

Why do people hate the bugs so much? They are not that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9LNQkTXUyI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5eAafpheKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bugs are bad mmkay?

They fart asteroids that destroy cities.

bugs only crime is their ugly. Imagine if a spider looked like a small kitty crawling up your wall.

it's part of god's sick joke.

>they are able to travel vast distances
>still using humans as soldiers, no robot technology whatsoever

How can bugs launch asteroids? Moreover, how can they launch it with sufficient speed, so it will get to the other star system and it wouldn't take forever for the asteroid to get there?

mammal's being cute is an evolutionary trick, bugs don't need those kinds of things usually. they come out of the package surviving.

Because they are our direct competitors in the evolutionary fight for this ecosystem domination.

This is right, but they appear ugly to us because of what I said. Beauty is a matter of perspective.

They can't. That's part of the joke in the movie, the whole thing was a false flag operation used by the fascist human government as an excuse to start a war and seize the bugs' territory.

Why would they need an excuse? Everybody already hates bugs.

VH is a great director. But he fumbled on this one, when he cut down the tech level of both species.

Humans have mobile suits. Bugs have modern industry and structures. That was supposed to be a pioneer of what the movies are trying today.

If he had done it right we wouldn't have all these embarrassment of Ender's Game

>VH

His name is Paul Verhoeven

Those bugs had weapons of mass destruction and needed to be stopped

exactly

Why aren't you doing your part OP?

1 God Exists
2 He's on our side
3 He wants us to win!

Buenos Ares was a false flag to kickstart the world government's conquest of space.

youtu.be/M9LNQkTXUyI

The replies to the top comment are fantastic.

>why are there worsm in them?! o-o
>its called parasite !
>oh but are they in all of them? o-o
>Nope..just few and you can find this parasite in some other insects like spiders and grasshoppers...
>oh o-o
>Humans get parasites too...
>Yeah,they're called the 1%...politicians and their ilk...
>When 1% are pretty much taking care of 50%, then I seriously doubt they are parasites.. Seems like they are they hosts. Nice liberal try though.
> Oh I'm far from a liberal.Nice attempt at pigeonholing though.If that one percent weren't taking the majority of the world's resources then they wouldn't need to give charidee would they.Lol.I'm afraid it's not always simplistic petal.

Roughnecks>>>>>Hollywood shite

youtube.com/watch?v=K5eAafpheKU

Did you not see the movie they stated that they had defense systems in space to destroyed any incoming asteroids from hitting earth .

buenos aires was a inside job

From what little I remember of the book, I thought it was implied the whole thing was just set up by the big military complex so they can justify their budget.