Who was the best?

Who was the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Picard.

Archer. You can dislike the personality but not the successes.

KirkPicardSisko

Picard

It's a toss up between Janeway and Archer as to who is the worst.

Best at what?

You mean Kirk and Sisko, right?

Picard. Nigga drank tea, wore kimono's, and played the flute and somehow he's still an intimidating commander.

>worst battle commander of them all to tune of being the one that actual causes the most losses, literal meme joke being a french surrender monkey

>Wolf 359

>intimidating

mommy is best XD

Beta detected.
On an unrelated note, Generations really ruined the potential coolness of the two best captains working together. What a disappointing film.

Picard. just for his sheer unphaseability.

He gets assimilated by the Borg, tortured to breaking point by the Carassians. Trapped and made to live old age in a society he grew to love only for it to be utterly annihilated and still on top of a very demanding job. within one episode.

Kirk.

Closest you'll ever get to watching Batman run a spaceship.

Sisko aint no tea drinking bitch. Sisko will drop a virus bomb on your planet if he has to.

>nobody surrenders like Jean luc picard

Kirk is a warrior-philosopher.
Picard is a philosopher-diplomat with war experience
Sisko is a badass and unwilling conduit to the divine
Janeway is a survivor, and a murderer, and at least twice has chosen murder over survival, at least in a way, by murdering a duplicate of herself to murder somebody else.
Archer is what George Bush supporters wish George Bush was like.

Dukat. He has never done anything wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ
??

The black one

Yet Kirk was a downright horrific away team commander. He got himself into shit constantly because he would beam down knowing almost nothing about what he would find on the surface of a planet. It got tons of crewman killed.

I have no idea how sisko wasn't thrown in jail after he poisoned the maquis planet. How did someone at starfleet not freak out?

why even include those two
they weren't real star trek series

Me

1. Sisko for the acting
2. Picard
3. Archer because I love Scott Bakula
4. Kirk
5. Janeway because I haven't seen Voyager

Picard is almost too good. He's literally the perfect captain.

>Sisko for the acting

Kirk > Sisko >>>>>>>> the rest

>he built the federation and made the vulcans pay for it

Truly a hero for all humanity.

ummm guys?

>Kirk fights or fucks his way out of literally every problem
>people think this is acceptable for a diplomat on a mission of peacekeeping and exploration

He was out of his element

Nice meme, friend. Did you know that there is a TV series that go along with the movies?

You're in for a treat.

He is also one of the few captains who goes on to become an admiral and has command experience during a war where humanity was about to get fucked by the romulans.

One of the few commanders to also turn around a losing war without having a timeline reset or some other bullshit macguffin.

I don't think he is the greatest for his personality or anything but if we're talking about a choice..

humanity and federation later on have a tendency to poke beehives. Military commanders are the way to go.

Probably the only one that is Pro-M.A.C.O

Why they didn't continue TNG with him when Stewart got too expensive I will never know

He also got cucked by a light bulb.