The Today Show is absolute cancer and I'm happy to see them have to fire their hosts...

The Today Show is absolute cancer and I'm happy to see them have to fire their hosts, but I can't help but feel bad for Billy Bush. His shit is fucked up for some stuff he said eleven years ago that no one would ever have known about if fucking Donald Trump hadn't run for president and managed to win the republican nomination.

They expect one of us in the wreckage

he did nothing wrong

>be citizen of country where first amendment is freedom of speech
>say unfavorable things in private conversation
>get fired

I feel the same. He didn't really say anything too "bad" either, but the main thing was that he was just some low-level underling schmoozing one of the network's bigger stars. The other part of that story was that Trump tried to have someone else fired but we're supposed to think Bush is an asshole for just doing his job. Bullshit. No one has ever gotten on the Today Show by biting the hand that feeds them.

It's as if the constitution doesn't protect you from being fired for saying retarded shit. It only protects you from government persecution.

But I wouldn't expect you Cred Forumslack kiddies to know that. That's asking a lot of mental comprehension from inbred retards like you.

Should you get fired for something you said 11 years ago?

Yeah man, the locker room talk may seem like a bit of a stretch, but I spent a large portion of my naive youth being careful to never disparage the immaculate image of a woman, even in confidence, and what did it get me? Women are even turned off by that attitude and you get treated like a permavirgin dope.

wonder if there's a case for wrongful dismissal here?

>a case for wrongful dismissal here?
Is that a thing in America?

It's a fucking minefield though

In 2011 you could get fired and ostracized for being in favor of gay marriage and in 2013 you could get fired and ostracized for being against gay marriage

It'd be a different story if he said controversial shit on the air, but it was a private conversation that hot mics happened to pick up. He did absolutely nothing wrong, and if you think otherwise you're part of the cancer that is killing this country.

what did he say

Its like that time in house of cards when mayor mcrib got fired vecause his past got raked thru the coals

>Joe Biden says racist shit about Obama
>Obama hires him to be vice president less than a year later
???

There absolutely is, but he'll likely play nice and wait in the wings for his second chance rather than make a big ordeal out of it. That might be the better career move for him, but making an issue out of this would be for the greater good because we really need to set an example that this sort of shit isn't okay.

Depends what's in his contract. If he has a morality clause iy would be harder but I'm sure a good lawyer could sue them no matter what the contract said

but it was just an accidental hot mic. The only thing he literally did wrong here was get caught

Of course you feel bad for him,we have all done it when talking to our friends. Hell,I have married coworkers who made worse comments when we were at lunch and we laughed it off. It's natural that you talk about pretty women when you are with your friends and this guy was just putting a guy at ease. I am sure Barack Obama said things like these and Bill Clinton definitely and I am OK with that.

It's a shame what happened to Billy BUSH. I hope Billy BUSH manages to land on his feet somewhere. Maybe Billy BUSH has family that can take care of him. I honestly have no idea how this tape involving Billy BUSH managed to get leaked. Sad day for Billy BUSH.

Oh right,I forgot it's 2004 and we hate the Bush family.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Billy Bush probably spilled the beans about this tape to Jeb! at some family reunion at the Bohemian Grove where they get together and sacrifice refugee children to Moloch. The whole Bush family are corrupt devils who can't stand to see Trump threatening all they've debased themselves for.

You'd think he could have told Uncle Jeb when he was still running.

>your girl is HOT AS SHIT bro
>she's a 4/10 at best
nah, billy bush is a try hard faggot

>watching the today show
>ever

Today show needs to fire that stupid cunt savanah guthrie

>guy makes observation
>other guy goes fucking ballistic in his reply
Jesus dude calm down. You'll have a heart attack at this rate.