ITT: Pleb filters

ITT: Pleb filters

yeah because if you don't like it you're a pleb

Fpbp

Looper was bretty gud

Weirdest thing about this film is that i honestly can't remember Emily Blunt being in it so when i saw sicario i thought it was the first time i saw her.

no shit this is what "pleb filter" implies

me to, but with edge o ftomorrow. Then had to rewatch looper.. but she was good in it after all. Though single mom. Kid should be sent to orphan house, then marry her

>JGL

Am I the only one that finds him just terrible?

*tough

I guess this film was kinda cute but the time travel in it was nonsensical and incoherent. Since it was the main part of it I feel they should have made sure it made sense.

Primer dealt with much more fiddly time travel but managed to make it make sense so Looper had no excuse.

E.Hawke/Jude Law/"McPoyle" like prettyface but not that much charizmatic 2nd class actor

>the time travel wasn't realistic enough

trash

In what way?

Primer was worse imho. even fell asleep. like Time Sins or Predestination

No. He is just terrible.

>Time travel doesn't make sense
Time travel is a plot device, it only needs to make enough sense to make the plot work.
Deeper nuance or """"""""""""scientific""""""""""""" backbone is pointless since time travel is not based on any proven theory to begin with.
Also: the movie wasn't about time travel.

I don't think you fully understand the concept of pleb filter OP because Looper was shit.

Looper is garbage.

>completely fucked up time travel
>shit ending
>Joseph Gordon Levitt can't act
>stupid premise

Jesus...

>Looper
>good

Yeah she gave a good performance, i remember the character just not her face

>shooting your own hands

this is what happens when women are in charge of how shooting a gun works

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Honestly dude? Visuals and cinematography were solid, script was a cluster-fuck, just as BvS is.

Omen indeed was a great movie.

Don't want to spoil the twist: OP is a pleb

>Set up a dumb way to kill people in the future
>Be surprised it doesn't work
Why not kill them in the future and send the bodies (with the murder weapon) back in time to dispose of it?
They killed the wife and no one said anything about it

You could say any plot device doesn't need to make sense by this argument, and I suppose you could make a Dadaist sort of film where plot was driven by a melee of nonsense, but I don't think this is an art house film. It's a slightly ambitious action thriller.

Science isn't even what I am talking about either. Even if the method of time travel in this was 100 percent legit and signed off by that talking wheelchair from Cambridge University that has the dead scientist in it, then this film would still fail to make sense.

this prequel is kino

This movie has so many loops.
Both JGL and the kid are repeating the abandonment issue. So is that kid.

Agree with this but

>>JGL is hot
>>The makeup was well done
>>i watched this film back before my accident and life was good

tl dr, only
>shooting your own hands
older him just would've a prosthetic arm or learn to shoot with the other hand

It's seriously the only movie outside of the originals that also "feels" like a star wars movie.

Soundtrack was perfect and the Martial artist playing Darth Maul was Genius.

>it only needs to make enough sense to make the plot work.
That's the thing, the time travel in the movie doesn't even follow it's own internal logic.

If organised crime was so powerful that they could get away with using time travel to kill people, why bother using it, and why bother having loopers who they then kill? It's shown that the world is corrupt and lawless anyway so why have such a convoluted setup.

They're talking about the bit where Bruce's asian gf gets killed, in the future, where it was supposedly impossible to kill anyone without being caught, which is why they had the loopers.

RLM called it a plot hole.
I like RLM, but Cred Forums memers will assume you've watched their episode on it and are already familiar with this error, and never actually explain why the "time travel doesn't make sense"

Looper is a 7.5/10 movie with bretty gud designs and writing and a god tier ending