Cred Forums is a very contrarian board...

Cred Forums is a very contrarian board. The only things it seems to almost unanimously agree on are that The Sopranos and Mad Men are great shows. I haven't seen either. What makes them so appealing?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are well made and entertaining.

They both have masculine men and feminine women. They both reject degeneracy such as faggotry and baboon ghetto culture and shows us that healthy dose of racism and sexism is nothing bad and is in fact good for overall humanity.

Go back to your containment board, poltard.

Mad Men is probably the greatest television show ever created. I loved the Wire and Sopranos and those have high levels of crimes and violence that will always give in an edge just in terms of the characters and sequences they have access to and can shoot. Mad Men didn't and it was just as fantastic.

Watch them both OP, if you are not a pleb you'll love them.

Consistently Good characters, good writing, good production values, interesting settings, overall good acting. Every other show fails at (at least) one of these categories.

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm

-Koi

kys

The Thing is beloved

it's good that you've never seen mad men because it would trigger you to no end. that manly man you've seen on screencaps is actually a total emotional wreck hiding behind a brittle facade, and the main female characters struggle and ultimately succeed in traditionally male roles. that chick with the tits you've maybe seen pics of becomes filthy rich and happily abandons traditional family life for a career. the character most vocal about traditional masculinity is also a total joke and his efforts to be a manly man lead him only to raping a minor. oh and the main female character is a successful and vocal feminist.

OP I've only seen Mad Men, and it's especially good because on the surface it's this but the series progresses like this Mad Men has superb character development.

>They both reject degeneracy such as faggotry and baboon ghetto culture

There's quite a lot of hip hop in The Sopranos, there's in fact an entire episode dedicated to its industry.

Mad Men has a homosexual character whose role is quite big in its early seasons, the show is quite 'degenerate' by neckbeard standards because of its broken relationships and drug usage.

>unanimously agree that Mad Men is a great show
No, there's a bunch of people on Cred Forums that go "muh male soap opera", even though it's a good show

>Implying a poltard is able to understand any character development.

user, please.

@75444298
>They both have masculine men and feminine women
>They both reject degeneracy such as faggotry

You haven't clearly watched either of those shows, you just want to bait and get some desperate (you)s. Not this one though.

>@75444298
Is this some new meme?

I couldn't have said this better myself. I will say that Madmen is well acted, well casted, well written dialogue, but you are correct, I have given this exact speech before to people about the characters being basically SJW propaganda for the hipsters that watch the show

>contrarian
>doesn't unanimously agree on everything

that's not what that means.

you give speeches to your friends about "sjws"? seriously? jesus christ

you can understand the purpose of that, right. you arent mentally impaired.

Cred Forums is not contrarian. In the catalogue right now:
>A thread pointing out a plot hole in Lord of the Rings
>Two threads about how much new Simpsons sucks.
>A thread celebrating Seinfeld.
>Game of Thrones general.
>Big Brother general.

I get what you're saying 'people disagree a lot and say popular stuff is bad'. That's a small subset of Cred Forums posters most of whom are under the age of twenty. As soon as these "contrarians" start getting laid regularly Cred Forums will be populated with a new generation of douche-disposals who think Mad Men and The Sopranos are overrated/entry level trash.

This happens like clockwork, and not just on Cred Forums. When I first started going to Cred Forums regularly, for example, Oblivion was a casual, boring, repetitive game with poorly structured quest lines and a shitty leveling system. Now it's unanimously considered a masterpiece while everyone shits on Skyrim.

End your life

Watch Sopranos

It's The Sopranos and The Wire, not Mad Men you pleb.

Why do Mad madcucks always try to put their shit on the same level?

Why don't you watch them and see why they're so good?

I don't see people here talk about The Wire too much. I'd stream it myself, but I heard the Blu-ray release chopped up the image to make it widescreen. Is it like that if you stream it from Amazon?

>but I heard the Blu-ray release chopped up the image to make it widescreen

That's completely false, the show was chopped up for tv release, the blu-ray release has the original widescreen print.

Because the Wire is boring af.

Niggers Gonna Nig : The Series

But it was shot with the intention of being shown in 4:3, right? It was framed for the narrower aspect ratio.

Watch up to part of the second and it is indeed boring as fuck. There are good scenes but it's hardly worth it.

>t. weak frail nu-male man-children

pretty much this just not as neckbeard as user worded it