UK Office vs US Office

So which one is better? I haven't watched either yet. Which one should I start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qk4d8lfTxk
youtube.com/watch?v=D4WO0mirjlQ*
strawpoll.me/11455890
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>british """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the original, obviously.

although I haven't even watched the american remake.

It's humour, you cunt

Do any of you really have no higher aspiration in life than being annoying to strangers?

doesn't even make any sense; kys

British Office
>office set pieces to remind us how silly and repetitive things are in the workplace
>characters we can relate to
>awkward humour that works
US Office
>LOUUUUUUDDDDDD NOOOOOIIISSSSEEEEESS
>DUDE FUNNY NAMES FOR STATIONARY LMAO
>SLAPSTICK 'OH LOOK OUT MICHAEL SCOTTT!!!!! OUCHCHHH!!! THAT HADDTA HURTT!!!!

wel the US version is anyway better

Pretty much this. If I wanted to feel miserable I'd have been born British. I like to actually feel something other than awful while watching a comedy. The American version had some moments that made you feel terrible (Michael's Kids) but at least there was some comedy in there too.

>DANCE OFF BRO YOU AND ME
>I THINK THERE'S BEEN A RAPE UP THERE

>American humour

life is miserable my friend.

they day when you realize that everything is gay and lame, you will tilt your head back and laugh

namaste

This is Ameriburger humour
>YO BITCH ASS NIGGA
*cue laughtrack*
>WHAT?
*cue laughtrack*
>I'M HAVING A BURGER
>OOOOOHHHH
>LEMME JUST TAKE OUT MY HUGE GUN "BANG! BANG!"
*cue laughtrack*
>ITS 4TH of JUNE! FIREWORKS EVERYONE!
*cue laughtrack*

are you telling me the 'rape up there' scene didn't make you laugh?
Also this scene stands out as always making me laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=6qk4d8lfTxk

And don't you forget it, motherfucker!

that expression
>David?
>ahh

it's 4th of July you brit cuck fag

>Hi dwight
>Hello Michael
*dwight's trousers fall down accompanied by a slide whistle*
*Jim looks towards the camera and pam laughs as she hides Dwight's belt*
>Dwight! the President is visiting today!
*President Obama walks in with Catherine Tate*
*Stanley shouts youtube.com/watch?v=D4WO0mirjlQ*
*Jim looks towards the camera*

hey were are the twin towers

We let the Jews blow them up so we would have a reason to invade a bunch of brown people countries.

British humor is always better than the forced normie humor that americans subscribe to so much. See the Thick of it and you realize that brits are unparalleled in humor

>Normie

Using retarded neckbeard terms like this immediately invalidates any opinion you have.

t. americuck

Not only are you wrong, but thank you for proving my point.

>no u i am infallible
get your autism checked

The US Office has better ratings on literally every site that has ratings. Pretty sure that's a good indicator on which is better.

This.

What's funny isn't up for debate.

If people laugh, shit's funny. US Office makes more people come back.

Do you want a clever comedy experience? UK

Do you want to sleep with/get closer to American women? US

US bitches love the office

Americans also love to watch big bang theory and NCIS

>this is what Brits think is a funny bone

>Proven wrong
>Continues to prove me right
>LE AUTISM XD

How ironic.

And the pinnacle of British comedy by viewers is men in dresses and people farting. What's your point?

U.K. office obvioisly

one example being dawn and tims relationship over 2 series was a million times more real and relatable than some meme couple over 50 seasons

>a million times more real and relatable

For whom?

There's a reason UK series usually only go 2 seasons long

Americans need 14+ seasons and a diaper so they can binge watch and clap along with the words

gotta milk the cow

>ratings
>2kwhatev
I bet you vote for Hillary, bruv

britbongs who have gone through that phase of fancying a chick either in school or the workplace.

Let's settle this: strawpoll.me/11455890

No, it's because your shows don't have to worry as much about ratings because your shows are funded by your Muslim pedophile government. When burgerland gets a hit they have to keep it on because it's making the networks money.

Why do I know more about you two groups of faggots television than you do?

So in other words losers who didn't get the girl. I'm starting to see why the UK Office's fans are so vocal, they seem to be the same way about video games and Ghostbusters that happen to have vaginas.

>Muslim pedophile government

Kek

Enjoy hillary

Serious question: have British shows ever had laugh tracks?

Normal people (not Ameritards)

How could I have made it more obvious in my post that I'm not American you ugly yellowtoothed subhuman island rubbish? Enjoy your Muslims, Sharia Law, terrible television that other countries have to make better, pedophile filled government that lets roving gangs of rapists take your children, Brexit, and being a global punchline.

There's something that's funnier than British comedies: British reality.

>Normal people are whiny loser faggots

Maybe in your shit country brah.

American Jewish comedy > British Comedy > American goy comedy

Prove me wrong

You sure rant and meme like an American.

#triggered

>Tim
>Whiny
Uh oh

The funniest thing is, I'm not even British

Lots of small studio (See:90% of early BBC comedy. 60% of modern BBC comedy) had audiences that laughed whenever they wanted, there weren't designated laughing times like you get in shit like TBBT, so you often had them laughing over the joke.

Recorded laugh tracks do exist in UK comedy but not with the prevalence it has in the US.

>Get told
>OI TRIGGERED M8 XF

British """""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""""" is a fucking joke.

German office is best office

I totally believe you. Your British citizenship not come in yet Ahmed Al Bin Zareeki Shin Bin Al Salaam?

>German humor
404 not found

Kek

>doesn't feature all the obese people

Pleb, Stromberg is literally kino

lol #rekt #told #godblesstheus #tacobellspicychickenburritosupremehalloweenedition

Yeah, because Bongland isn't full of fat uggos too or anything.

#roflolmaomgawd

>swedish office

>Tim literally gets cuck'd by a Somalian

>average US female - 82kg
>average UK female - 67.2kg
why do you even lie?

Is it just a show about people doing their jobs efficiently without making any conversation?

>no black character

Bullshit

The british one is more consistent but not as memorable or funny as the american version, helps too that it actually has a variety of characters and not just ugly autistic bongs whose higher points are "liking black men" or "being fat".

I'd take Steve Carrell over Gervais any day, be it a comedic or dramatic role.

>Average UK woman's weight is brought down because they include fine Irish lasses, and the British women are either morbidly obese or hungry skeletons that live on a diet of Muzzie cum because their rotted teeth don't allow them to eat solid food

Why do you even lie you ugly faggot?

we have Emma Watson. No one is even close to her in that shithole you call America. You're just getting BTFO'd regularly m8

*bloody cunt

OI GET OVER HERE AND LET ME SUCK YA TODGER FOR 2£

>trying this hard

>muh solid 7
Is that really the best you can do?

why, do American sluts do it for free?

>That ugly manfaced feminist cunt that lives and works here in America is the best he can do

KEK

You're getting rekt, cunt. Take a lap.

>posting the least funny bone

lmaooooooooooooooo I'm assuming you're going to show me a more beautiful girl?

>waifuist

Literally the weakest comeback I've ever seen. I cringed.

m8 you americans are just the scum we removed from our island
how does that make you all feel?

All the other Emmas are superiour m8 stop making us look bad.

>the only real men are the scum
You feminists need to start singing a new tune.

We're literally the smart ones that jumped off that sinking ship though, Ahmed.

Why are bongs so fucking dumb? Oh right, because all the smart ones left and came to America and left all the retards there to breed with eachother on containment island.

>You're getting rekt, cunt. Take a lap.
I wasn't involved in the discussion. I'm also european so I'm not biased. American women are awful.

>I'm also european so I'm not biased

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>click on office thread
>accidentally end up in dota chat

>I'm also european so I'm not biased.

rate this oc chaps

>I'm also european so I'm not biased

KEK

More likely biased towards to USA since all of our entertainment comes from there. England is also leaving Europe so they can fuck off.

0/10, now here rate mine.

First, I'm not muslim.
Second, America is just a bunch of fat fags eating more than you should. Fags probably because your women are unlookable.
Third, you're just one of our dozens of colonies around the world. Behave, slaves.

Britbro you're about as transparent as the Magnum condom I used when I met your mum at the dogging park last night.

>start with a blatant lie
>expect anyone to keep reading beyond it

What is this discussion about compared to what OP asked about? lol Cred Forums

>First, I'm not muslim.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Second, America is just a bunch of fat fags eating more than you should. Fags probably because your women are unlookable.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>unlookable

At least learn to speak the Queen's before you try to bant, Muhammad.

No

>being this much of a pleb pussy
How have you not killed yourself yet, degenerate

The real The Office is the original featuring the chubby funster Ricky Gervais..

>ITT: 1776

>not picking the german version that takes place during the nazi time

Let's make things perfectly clear.

No nation can transcend the United States of America armed forces when it comes to modern tactical warfare. The combined capabilities and performance of USofA weapons systems are unmatched throughout the world, ensuring that our military forces have the advantage over any adversary or contingency.

No China isn't going row over on its one antique aircraft carrier. There is no force of any consequence could make it to our mainland without mass casualties. Debt? Any attempt to use U.S. Treasury securities as a coercive tool would have limited effect and likely would do more harm to China than to the United States. The major bulk of US debt is with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank of America. Not outside the borders of the USA.

Missiles would come down with our integrated layered ballistic missile defense system, that includes sea, ground, air/space elements, capable of intercepting any threat in the boost, mid-course or terminal phases of flight. What now?

If someone started a conflict with us that would pose a threat greater than a Chinese firecracker, we would mobilize our armed forces to a base nearest the conflict and establish a command center. During this time there would be drone activity in your airspace the likes of which God has never seen. Once our intelligence was compiled, we would behead your government, strike perceived threats and disable your infrastructure. If this didn't cool your jets and open a line of communication of diplomatic resolution, we would freeze your monetary assets globally, and cram sanctions so far up your ass, you couldn't wait to cry Uncle Sam.

We won. Your world is going to change radically over the next twenty years and we are the keepers of this planet and the managers of your Democracy. So be prepared. The best thing you can do is try to stockpile weapons cause local guerrilla warfare is all you will have left.

We are America and we are AMERICANS. God Bless.

>All those truthbombs while also using a screencap from a far superior show than any Britbong could ever make

WEW LAD

>being this deluded
>doesn't understand USA is under the Queen's control
I feel sorry for you user

>United States
>Strongest nation on Earth for 67 years and counting
>Highest GDP on Earth
>Worth 51% of the global economy
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Never lost a war in its 237 year history
>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.
At the end of the day, you are all American people. You follow our elections. You eat our food. You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

>2£
This is bait right?

I think you're confusing us with Canada, and they too are controlled by Sharia Law now too.

Don't worry, over the next eight years we'll free you all.

trust me it gets REALLY good in the end. the last 3 seasons are brilliant.

Haha you americans literally had to beg us in 1776

Anyway, I've got a football match coming up. No, not your shitty version that's named stupidly and has 5 minutes of actual sport per hour of television. The superior one.

Now I know we're having fun with our bong friends ITT but that's just mean.

Quick reminder that if you prefer left over right you don't belong here and return to leddit.

>superior

If you're gonna troll at least try to troll right.

Literally anything highlighted in worse in your country

>Anything health related
>US is one of the fattest countries in the world where getting an illness outside of your control can bankrupt you

>Anything muslim related
>63% white

>Anything knife or crime related
>America is a third world shithole where mass shooting happen, murder rates worse than many african countries

>Work related
>"Land of the Free"
>Americans can be fired at literally any moment and have ZERO guaranteed paid days holiday

>Civil liberties related
>American citizens get picked up and tortured constantly, NSA fucking you up da bum, PAtriot act, whistleblowers declared traitors to waving of mini flags

Too many ways to get cucked in America. It's literally real life monopoly

Reminder: Brits called it soccer, but got so mad at how hard we crushed them in everything that they decided to start calling it football.

>invent sport
>don't even make it out of the group stages at the biggest tournament for it

Wew lad

user.

You're not serious, are you?

UK version is one of the most ground breaking comedies of all time.
US version takes the concept but fills it with generic sitcom comedy, nobody acts like that in real life.

The only sports Americans exceed at are sports noone else cares about and sports where roiding gives you a significant advantage

To all you Americans - it's 2PM on a Tuesday and you have nothing better to do than shitpost on Cred Forums. I'm just laughing at you all. American dream huh?

First of all the NHS is a fucking joke, stop acting like it's any good. Second, I'll take our brown people over the ones strapped with suicide bombs you have flooding your shores any day. Third, shall not be infringed, suck my dick. Fourth, literally welfare recipient problems, suck my dick twice. Fifth, literal fucking bullshit, kill yourself.

You done?

>UK version is one of the most ground breaking comedies of all time.
You can't be serious. Office humor had been done to the death before either version.

>US version takes the concept but fills it with generic sitcom comedy, nobody acts like that in real life.
Agree

>US women's soccer team won the World Cup and there are more women in the world than men so the US by proxy is better than anyone else at soccer

But hey, when you're right you're right.

Not just office humour though, the whole 'documentary' style of filming.

>he doesn't get paid to shitpost

LMAOing at your life

Stay cucked

Like Soccer? Or tennis?

I'm shitposting from my job where I make more in a week than you do in a year you fucking faggot. Get Ameridrone'd bitch.

>getting so BTFO you have to resort to this

Both, who cares

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BONGS ARE GETTING ANNIHILATED ITT EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

RETARD FIGHT!

I'm at the office right now, Bongpussy. I'll be going out later for drinks with my gf. You're at home alone at night shitposting on here. You're infinitely more pathetic.

Pic related

Also, olympicmedalcount.jpg

I'd make a comment about bongs being shit at banter since brexit but lets be honest you cunts were never very good at it before that either. Shameful display ITT m8s.

Getting a bit hot in here innit?

Yeah, go ahead and run away after getting crushed by the Americans again. Lucky for you the French aren't here to finish you off this time.

Football

>UK has best and most successful league in the world
>US accepts rejects with crocked knees after we're done with them

Cricket
>UK has one of the best teams in the world
>US team is atrocious

Tennis
>UK has best tennis player in the world
>US has best womens player who can be beaten by amateur men

F1
>UK has best driver in the world
>US has fuck all

List goes on

Stay cuckd Ameribabbys

well the Indian cricket team is better

only a full time pleb would prefer british version

>yurocuck calling anyone a cuck

>UK has best league in the world

Did I wake up in 2005?

Spain, Germany, and maybe even Italy all have better leagues

Ricky Gervais is an absolute genius. I've watched both, it can't really be compared side by side. The US one is more wacky stupid comedy, and the UK one is more sarcasm and real-life awkward moments humour. I do like them both, but probably have to pick the UK one. It has feel good moments, like the christmas special, amazing ending.

>>First of all the NHS is a fucking joke, stop acting like it's any good.

Lmao. Keep telling yourself that. Daily reminder that getting splinter in the united states of cuckistan will leave you homeless

>the ones strapped with suicide bombs you have flooding your shores any day.

Boston? 9/11? Orlando? New york bombings? Remind me how mass deaths from terror the UK had had in the last five years?

>Third, shall not be infringed, suck my dick.

Enjoy getting home invaded by nig nogs with automatic weapons

>Fourth, literally welfare recipient problems

Ahahahahah. Fucking bootlicker. Enjoy your no rights.

the original. you get the full British irony and humor. american humour is so cliché and basic, is annoying.

still talking about the original topic lol

Responding to the actual topic of the thread lol kys

American humor lacks any kind of subtlety. They always tell you because their audience is retarded

One fish and two chips have been deposited into you account