Surveillance Camera Man

Camera kino

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQhDkpT5aY
youtube.com/watch?v=G-mK62LJ9zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shit was popular like two years ago. Fuck off. I bet you just discovered reviewbra too. Lurk more.

Bite me, I've seen it a year ago. I just want to have a thread about it.

HAHAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE'S BOTHERING PEOPLE AND ACTING LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS

THAT HAS BEEN THE PREMISE OF ZERO THINGS BEFORE THIS AND THEREFORE I AM DELIGHTED BY THE ORIGINALITY

I ALSO ENJOY THE TOTAL LACK OF A PREMISE AND HOW IT ESSENTIALLY A TODDLER'S "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU" GAME BUT WITH A CAMERA.

I AM WILLING TO BET YOU HAVE ALSO DESCRIBED HOWTOBASIC AS "GENIUS" OR "HILARIOUS" BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF DUMB PIECE OF SHIT WHO WATCHES DUMB PIECES OF SHIT BEING DUMB PIECES OF SHIT AND MAKING VIDEO CHANNELS WHERE THEY POST VIDEOS OF THEMSELVES BEING A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT IN THE EXACT SAME WAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER BECAUSE INTERNET CULTURE HAS TAUGHT US THAT BITS ARE THINGS TO JUST BE REPETED WITH NO VARIATION UNTIL NOBODY CAN EVEN PRETEND TO CARE ANYMORE

FOR MORE CAPSLOCK REVIEWS JUST KEEP POSTING MORE TERRIBLE BULLSHIT

I'M USING CAPS LIKE A BIG BOY, AND I DISPLAY THE USAGE OF SARCASM AS WELL! LOOK AT ME, MOMMY! ARE YOU PROUD?

@41:50
Pure kino. I've watch that clip a million times.

do you suck dick?

Mean for

>unironically uses kino
>just finds an ancient viral meme YouTube channel
XD op have you seen the plane scene from batsman yet hahaha!
>>>/Reddit/

>implying

My favorite is when that whore asks him, if he wants to fuck. I laughed hard as hell.

Tom Green did it better

holy fuck this
so many newshits

I love maymays
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQhDkpT5aY

hotheads leave

that was hillarious as well.

holy shit I think you've spent enough time on Cred Forums for one lifetime

how has no one beaten the shit out of this fag and taken his camera?

i kinda wish this guy starts bothering me so i can do that.

the only people that like this are the edgy teenagers on reddit

he's not making videos anymore though

makes you think

"MUH REDDIT" the post.

Didn't he end up in jail?

That's cause somebody found him and started recording him in public and he got all butthurt

Now THIS is podracing

sheev_ironic.jpg

YOUR INTERNET CULTURE HAS TAUGHT YOU TO COMPRESS THE BRILLIANT AND VIBRANT SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS TO JUST "MAD" AND "NOT MAD" AND IT HAS A DELETERIOUS AFFECT ON THE CAPACITY OF THE CULTURE AT LARGE TO DEAL IN GENUINE HUMAN EMOTION AS EVIDENCED BY THE GARBAGE WE'RE ALL TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW

cringe

pure madkino desu

>no no no no no no no

But it's fun, though.

Here's your (You). .

you have to uplaod the image you cant just type the filename in the comment section

Just wait until op find out about epic meal time

I don't have it saved, I don't even watch fucking shitty Nerd Wars but I know all the memes, same with the Sopranos

THE HUMOUR OF INTERNET CULTURE IS ALSO IN EVER GROWING DANGER OF COMPRESSING INTO A FEEDBACK LOOP WHERE THE SAME REPLY CAN BE RESTATED TO NO END WITH MINOR VARIATIONS IN FORM BUT NOT OVERALL MEANING NO MATTER WHAT RESPONSE IS GIVEN.

YOU ARE A COG IN AN INSIPID MONOCULTURE THAT ATE ITS OWN TAIL IN 2010

>MONOCULTURE
talk about redundancy, retard

More like wait until he finds out about baneposting judging by his defense in this thread
jesus fucking christ janitor

"Le big guy, for you"

Am I one of you 4channers now? XDD

No wonder your gf left you. Oh wait, that would imply you had one in the first place.

>"Le big guy, for you"
oh god this made me laugh irl

>No wonder your gf left you. Oh wait, that would imply you had one in the first place.
Holy shit they were right just change reddit to facebook HAHAHA

You're welcome, user.

would you like it if someone invaded your personal space? or disrupted your class or meetings?

I'd laugh it off.

this, americans immediatly see someone approaching them as a threat, and they start babbling about muh rights, muh constitushons

What about when he doesn't leave and just sits there recording you still? Do you just keep laughing for an hour until he goes away?

he's just taking a video

No harm was done.

Yes because who literally gives a fucking flying shit? God, Americans are fucking stupid. I hate this fucking country.
From the moment of your fucking birth you're given a fucking serial number to keep track of all major activities in your life. Your country keeps track of you, and recently in the past decades your country literally started spying on you. Your phone calls and texts are monitored, your fucking cp folder is open to any nerd with a computer.
Every major street has cameras all over and you're carrying one in your pocket too.
But no, some insignificant dude, who's literally not fucking bothering anyone is TOO FUCKING MUCH.
WHAT A FUCKING CREEP FOR VIDEOTAPING ME IN PUBLIC. BUT IT'S OK GUBMANT LOOK AT MY NUDES AND SEXTS AND SPY ON MY MOM.

>umm why are you here? Do you want something?
>.....
>Is this for a show or something?
>.....

no you get back to your business and ignore him
hes an irl troll and I aint gonna feed him

I lasted 2 minutes

I'm surprised noone shot him

I'm suprised that that junky didn't beat him up during the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-mK62LJ9zg

golden.

Is there video of this