Give me more like this

Give me more like this

There aren't many movies that are about New England folktales

aint none like it. it's truly an unique film

meh

Only thing I can think off is "A field in Britain"

A field in England

Kill List was similar in the in the way it built an ominous sense of dread. Other than that, it's not very similar

The Wicker Man from 1973 has that kind of creepy feel.

for the love of Satan dont watch the Nicholas Cage remake.

The Village

you need to elaborate on what you actually want.

>little girl from madmen

HNNNG

Is this out?

Strange, I just watched this too

I've been looking for similar films too, so far I've just been watching documentaries on New England folklore

This

Kill list is brilliant

Also I found it to be similar to Calvary, both deal with religious things in the middle of nowhere

I didn't think the witch to be a horror film at all

>Wanting to live vicariously
This won't end well OP

it's not scary but psychological type of tension

What exactly is wrong with Nic Cages version? I've only seen that one because it was on Netflix one day. I mean it was pretty corny but I didn't think it was absolute shit

you needed to see the original Wicker Man to truly understand how bad the Nic Cage version is. its almost like a comedic parody.

Curious now so will watch it tonight. I've heard that the original is kino so pretty excited desu

Mediocre tv core?

Cant go wrong with sicario, 19 cloverfield lane, sprinf breakers and mad max fury road

just watch an actual film kiddo

Try watching The I3itch.

Frozen

I don't think its even remotely similar apart from being kind of hard to understand what they're saying since I'm a Burgerlander. But I fucking love both this movie and The Witch so I'd recommend it.