Harry, I

>Harry, I...

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/18/how_to_deal_with_the_harry_potter_boudoir_photo_shoot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Want you to submit your pledge to heforshe.

>look like shit now, but i will become pretty hot in the next years, and i will also fuck your gay friend, because reasons.

You think she looks bad there?

Gay ass nigga

yep, in that photo she look like a trap, an ugly trap.

..was in one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>cant act and have no talent

She pretty good with dicks.

>...am decent-looking but extremely high-maintenance and neck-deep in retarded sociopolitical groups, so you should really just dodge this bullet.

it's just too bad Evanna Lynch went progressive vegan, too

>but i will become pretty hot in the next years
She was perfect right there, you bloody gigantic cock sucker ass bugger man lover pro roastie beta orbiter nu male

>want you to suck Ron's cum out of my pussy

i don't doubt it
xir went from a gremlin looking kid into a dude

not even one of that HURR EMMA IS A GODDESS virgin but you have shit taste

this meme is boring. Everyone know Harry Potter isn't the epithome of a good written book

Her pussy probably tastes great then.

>god tier
>atlas shrugged

The better looking casting

>not even one of that HURR EMMA IS A GODDESS virgin
yes you are
you're pure autism too

I love how the first sentence always changes.

Why are blondes always the most patrician waifus?

I mean, the majority is shit but still

Really?, average at most IMO.

no, I'm not

I'm sorry I triggered your autism by telling the truth. To be fair you fags are just like SJWs tumblr feminists getting emotional with everything and not analysing things as they are

keep sperging on Cred Forums. It's funny.

>Oh no! Evil Russians are trying to influence the US ELECTION!

>Some cutie brit feminist wants to influence the young US voters...
You go girl!

>i'm not and let me explain why in a upset post tone
kek

I'm not upset, m8

Love her and her acting can't wait to see emma in that tom hanks film. Just saw Deathly Hallows in IMAX

Why the fuck has Cred Forums turned into a battleground for "le sjw tumblr" and "back to Cred Forums" memesters? Can't wait for this election to end so that we can finally go back to old Cred Forums. Fuck politics; destroying muh kino board.

It's pretty obvious that many wizards in HP series used their wands sexually. Do you think they had an intimate connection with it, or was it just a piece of equipment for them, like a vibrator? Early HP books implied the first, with all that "a wand chooses its owner", but later on it didn't really matter if you broke it and had to buy a new one.

Do you think spells like Petrificus totalus had use in sado-maso circles or did they have custom ones for their needs?

>tv
>kino

t. star wars 7 or /got/ babby

>petrify Hermione
>rape her
>use obliviate so that she forgets
>or just use the Imperius curse
>repeat with every qt in Hogwarts
What a life it wouod be...

maybe if you keep white knighting for her anonymously on the internet, she will notice you.....

LOL

fag

That's frankly disgusting.

Found the fucking daisyfag star wars capeshitter

you seem upset

>Emma Watson will never stage a coup in the UK and take down May then build up her own far-right nationalist government and I'd be her right-hand man

JDIMSA

Not even him god damn you're cringe

>just let me cry like a little babby you whiteknight
Get a life. Maybe you will be happy

Meanwhile

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/18/how_to_deal_with_the_harry_potter_boudoir_photo_shoot.html

t. inbefore he edits a screencap with one (You) gone LOL

>Harry, did i ever tell you about the time i *BRRRRAaaAApPP'ed* in Dark Arts?

does she actually make the noise? why doesn't she just say fart?

This was the first indicator for me concerning the sincerity of this pasta

>you need to be an X fag if you post an X reaction kek

lmaoing @ urlife

>frankly