Did you guys know that while Danny Trejo was filming his cameo in "The Muppets: Most Wanted!" his mother passed...

Did you guys know that while Danny Trejo was filming his cameo in "The Muppets: Most Wanted!" his mother passed. The cast all offered their sympathy but he shrugged it off because of his 'tough guy' persona. It wasn't until Steve Whitmire apologized in character as Kermit the Frog that Trejo broke down crying

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/57ua5s/til_that_while_danny_trejo_was_filming_his_cameo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/57ua5s/til_that_while_danny_trejo_was_filming_his_cameo/

i unironically like danny trejo as a meme actor. one of the best.

woah.. so you're a redditor? fuck off

t. reddditor!

My dad likes DT because of his sobriety.

hola r3ddit!

this board has literally become Reddit

Machete was really fun movie

no wonder there's so many retards supporting hitlery

>I was good to you Mikey were her last words

Really makes you think...

Hello Trejo Reditto!

>dicks out for reddit

what did he mean by this?

reddit

I thought this was a "did you know matt leblanc" kind of thread. I'm disappointed.

TIL When Danny Trejo auditioned for the role of Danny Trejo in "The Muppets: Most Wanted!" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Kermit the Frog bought was a car. Danny Trejo bought a hot dinner.

>discussion amongst millenials leads to them circle jerking about their childhood memories

What did they mean by this?

> hot dinner

Did you know Danny Trejo did this scene without models or any effects

TIL JOEY LIVING OUT OF HOT DINNER BOUGHT A FORK

>this board has literally become Reddit
>you still don't need to create an account
>and it looks literally nothing like a forum

The fuck?

there's literally nothing wrong with reddit

sure it's a circlejerk, sure people mass downvote anything they disagree with, sure everyone tries hard to be witty to get le epic upboats.
but apart from that it sucks.

>Throughout the 1960s, Trejo was in and out of jail and prison in California;
>While serving in San Quentin Prison, he became a champion boxer in that prison's lightweight and welterweight divisions.

Telling lies about Danny, what a maricon

back in my day we used to call things cancer. Now you kids call everything reddit. What will the kids call things when you get old?

Nothing. Namecalling will be banned in Hillary's SJW America.

#STAYKEKED LIBTARDS!

Obligatory.

Death Grips

At least fix the damn pic.

When you see that face, you understand why they used to make human sacrifices. Luckily, we finally arrived.

>ywn discover America with your catholic pals, bringing Civilization to wild Trejo people, meeting wild latinas