OMG HE PRACTICALLY RAPED THAT GIRL HIMSELF

Arrest this pig.

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm

-Koi

complicit? he raped her himself.
There is no grey area.
Full, 100% penile penetration.

More like Movieblob.

faraci joins a long list of anti-gamergate sjws that turned out to be rapists and/or pedophiles.

He seems like a legit asshat but you know, presumption of innocence and all that.

One of the most radical things you can do is to actually believe women when they talk about their experiences

also he lost his job

>implying Cred Forums has consistent values
They've been pushing the claims against Faraci since day one, while being triggered by accusations against Trump.

What motivated you to bring up Cred Forums?

By his own SJW logic he is as guilty as the sandnigger cunt

The dozen threads on Cred Forums shitting on Faraci? Some faggots were even tweeting and pretending to be offended by it, essentially giving more ammo to the feminists they so vehemently hate.

The alt-right knows how to handle this shit, am I right?

I hope you're trolling.

THIS
live by the sjw sword, die by the sjw sword.Listen and believe, friendo

leave Cred Forums out of this

we are a board of peace

I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Cred Forums just wants happenings.

>gamergate gamergate
>misogyny and women hate
wow this guy is a true poet

So when can we get the dirt on movieblob? He's obviously a legit creeper.

Tim League and Earwolf fired Faraci but IDW still hasn't announced whether or not they're firing him and canceling his comic

Here are their contacts: pastebin.com/F9snmZek

He is the cunny poster that is killing Cred Forums

Could you provide an archive link please?

I have never seen a thread about Faraci's rape confession on Cred Forums.

Only on Cred Forums.

Or would you like me to Listen And Believe?

>Cred Forums just wants endless shitposting

Fixed that for you. They don't really give a shit about their values and they're not consistent at all, but man can they bitch and moan.

>i'm a plebbitor who doesn't understand false flags

>Cred Forums is one person

You seem very knowledgeable and well informed about Cred Forums.

>another Cred Forums thread devolves into bitching about Cred Forums because one autist got triggered and always has Cred Forums on his mind for some reason
Can you fags just fuck off to Cred Forums since you're so obsessed with it? God damn every thread some retard has to come bitch and moan about that board.

Cred Forums is not a place.

It is a state of mind.

>Or would you like me to Listen And Believe?

That's hilarious coming from you stupid cunts, pushing unsubstantiated claims for the sake of memeing so guy to death. Feminists are fucking you in the ass and you wanna quip at me, lmao.

And one minute Cred Forums HATES jews, the next minute Cred Forums IS a jew! And then Cred Forums says "Trump BTFO," next thread, it's CAN'T STUMP! I mean make your mind up!

Then again, you're no better user. I've seen you Banepost and then complain about it! What's that about?!

why are leftists so easily triggered?

The woman is a queer lesbian meditation teacher. Funny how those things happen

>some random woman can literally ruin your life by @ing you on twitter and saying you sexually assaulted them

W E W
E
W

>strawmanning this hard
>m-muh banepost
Le day of the rope, praise kek xDD

>men who feel strongly against this behavior will push these claims if you don't agree with them politically

E W E
W
E

You missed the point of the word "strawman" and the point of my post.

Your comprehension level is that of a child. If you're not underage then you are legit retarded. Or a below average female.

>fucking lol fuck fucking xD

You're not going to deliver a shred of evidence, are you.

Not even a fake thread you started yourself.

I remember seeing one or two after it happened and it was basically this happened. and everyone posted epin reaction images and went on their way

>the point of my post
>Cred Forums is not a single person, guise
What's that you idiots repeat like a mantra? "Thanks for correcting the record"?

>o-oh no, it says fuck here....
kek

It's actually Devin Faraci.

He can't voice these feelings in a public forum where he could be identified because it would affect his attempt at an image rehabilitation.

I expect to see a corresponding uptick is creepy posts about Emma Watson.

>Faraci has still not tweeted since the accusation
Will he an hero?

Fucking GG

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Cred Forums is pretty much a hivemind, especially since it became Trump HQ.

>meme terminology

>still no links

Filmjohn is a fucking twat but he has moments of clarity when the SJW fog lifts from his brain for a moment, like when he defended AVGN during the Fembusters shitstorm.

NI UNA MENOS

LEAVE POLE ALONE

Then why does a brief visit to peruse the board and verify your claims reveal it's currently a complete warzone of radically different ideologies?

It's almost like you're going on the internet and just making stuff up.

>meme terminology
I have to keep myself entertained.

>still no links
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/faraci/
What's this? I thought Cred Forums never talked about him?

Really makes me think.....

It's just a fat, middle aged neck beard wearing rapist trying to derail a thread episode, user.

Don't panic.

>implying I'm the poster you replied to

why don't these SJWs also blame themselves for ruining the internet and then stfu and stop insulting random people?

>Then why does a brief visit to peruse the board and verify your claims reveal it's currently a complete warzone of radically different ideologies?

>post something that goes against the clearly established board culture and politics
>THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD XDD
>how much are they paying you, shill????
>check these doubles

There, the Cred Forums experience.

Wow.

A dozen posts on the subject on a board that totals hundreds of thousands of posts per day.

Really makes me think.

that's not true at all.

we have leftist discussion all the time but newfags start posts that seem defensive and shilly

I replied to the poster I replied to.

It's not that hard to understand Cred Forums, user.

Because they're retarded+a small section of them has something to gain by pushing this kind of behavior. It's still not a good reason to adopt their patterns re: rape accusations as some anons seem to be doing.

b-but i got called a shill on Cred Forums so i had to run away and attack the entire board from a distance

#MAKE/POL/SAFEAGAIN

Except his defense of James was weak, hand wringing bullshit

>More than one person disagreed with my opinion

>Everyone is out to get me and everyone is in on my persecution

Tough day, little buddy?

>w-wow, that's just like, the evidence i was asking for, but haha you couldn't find MORE!
Pathetic as fuck.

Except he obviously did it, didn't even deny it. So really what ruined his career was his actions 10 years ago and then not owning up to it when he had the chance to fix things. I do think you have to be a bit fucked in the head to think tweeting at someone is the appropriate way to confront them, but she is a dyke so there's that.

That isn't what ruined Devin though. What ruined him is he publicly pleaded guilty. If the fucking idiot had just kept his mouth shut he probably would've been able to get out of this with his job.

What is it now?

What the fuck are you lot on about?

>more than one person dismissed my argument as literal shilling because they couldn't deal with different politics and points of view
That's more like it. Reducing the problem doesn't magically erase it from reality. But keep your board culture and hivemind attitude, by all means. We need to keep you guys contained.

>>Everyone is out to get me and everyone is in on my persecution
Oh! Let me guess: Cred Forums?

Cred Forums drama spillovers amplified by Cred Forums

If a Devin Faraci rapes a woman in 2003 and you start a thread on Cred Forums and no one talks about the rape because a poster suspiciously only wants to discuss Cred Forums...did the rape committed by Devin Faraci in 2003 ever really occur?

Everyone is easily triggered, user.

sexually frustrated tumblrinas taking their anger out on innocent little Cred Forums

>suspiciously
O M G

>Those spanking scenes in The Killer Inside Me

a guy called devin faraci (aka @FILMCRITHULK) who was a film critic, twitter feminist, anti-gg etc tweeted about donald trump being a sexual harasser then got called out by a girl he sexually harassed years ago

>Someone posted a thread on the same subject elsewhere on Cred Forums therefore Devin Faraci is not a rapist and moviebob is not complicit in sexually abusing women

Irrefutable evidence.

This really made me think

A cabal of SJW movie reviewers have been outed as rapists.

An user is desperately trying to derail discussion by talking unrelated subjects like Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

Oh fuck, can't you guys just fuck off already, fuck your queer gay videogames and fuck you, I hope those SJWs shut down your pathetic videogames.

>therefore Devin Faraci is not a rapist and moviebob is not complicit in sexually abusing women
>presumption of innocence? what the fuck is that, it's habbening xDDD

if you think of potential sexual harassers as autistic people then feminism is a literally ideal outlet for them because it literally gives them an excuse to and a manual on how to interface with women

almost everything on twitter is performative so the fact that a bunch of male feminists turned out to be performing feminism as a cover seems pretty reasonable in retrospect

I want to go back to pre-GG internet.

Movie blogger/publicist for the Alamo Drafthouse has a history of sexual harassment and assault.

Another movie blogger was made aware of this and refused to believe it.

They made public apologies for their behavior because that's what people do now apparently.

george lucas tier

t. gamerghazi

I can't believe you are still this butthurt over gamers calling out videogame "journalists" for being shills. You are one hysterical little bitch.

>presumption of innocence
This isnt a court of law motherfucker this is the court of public opinion

what's the probability these cucks don't actually rape but just take advantage of women when they are drunk and stuff because they are ugly and unattractive and then project rape shit onto other people to draw attention away from their own behavior?

>we are a board of peace

Thank you two for the quick, concise answers.

Faraci didn't deny it. He said it may have happened but he doesn't remember. Then he ran screaming from Twitter.

It would be hilarious if he literally LISTEN AND BELIEVED accusations against him that never actually happened.

Is irrelevant since he confessed to the crime.

Is a standard not adhered to by the accused, hence the irony and schadenfreude.

It's not that complicated a situation if you calm your mind, sit still and think for a few seconds user.

>I want to go back to an internet populated by pathetic, lonely, white male virgins

Toughen up, dough boy.

I don't give a fuck whatsoever about this bullshit, as does a very good portion of the population of Cred Forums (probably in the 80% among non-cancerous boards). What I'm butthurt about is how even second/third/fourth hand invocations of GG still hold the power of producing perpetual drama, complete with endless shitposting and thread hijacking, even years after the fact when most hatchets were buried and most relevant people left off to do bigger and better things. It's like still getting tumors in your brain after living next to a nuclear plant 30 years ago.

>enter a thread expecting movie bob and devin faraci related posts
>it's just yet another argument about Cred Forums

don't you retards ever get tired of this shit?

As opposed to now when it's populated by pathetic white males with paranoia and a two-bit social agenda.

there are people who literally get paid for false flagging as Cred Forums users and starting retarded arguments while some of their colleagues call out Cred Forums, and then you have the retards who blame any opinion they disagree with on Cred Forums.

I second wanting to go back to pre-GG. Retards like Faraci can now go around being huge toxic hypocritical fucks and there are legions of people who will prop him up until he hits a Paul Walker and wraps his career around a light pole. But there'll always be another one right behind him, and the whole system enables people like that now.

Then we have people making hay about Pepe shit in legitimate campaign websites and on TV. C'mon, this shit is getting super retarded. GG made everyone pretend that people were getting killed in the streets for having brave vaginas, when none of that shit ever happened. It's like someone set firecrackers off behind the hen house and the chickens never bothered shutting the fuck up.

Some people made their entire career from being so-called "victims" of Gamergate. If it goes away, so does the gravy train.

>Drama
>Thread hijacking
>Shitposting

I'm going to be That Guy, user.

...but maybe you want to rethink your continued presence on Cred Forums.

You seem upset and distressed by behavior that is ingrained in the very foundational character of this website, and regardless of the current label attached to the motivation for shitposting, it will always be a bedrock of Cred Forums.

Reddit might genuinely be more your speed, given the more intrusive moderation and content policing self administered by the community.

They have many specific film boards, where you won't even have to see autistic pedophile canadians spamming all day.

They also probably have boards just for that too, if that's your preference.

No kidding. I blame all these sites that treat Twitter like some sort of legitimate public commons of true and verified thought. Every time I see a click bait article that says "People are mad about x" and it's fucking tweets I want to go tie myself a comfy noose.

These people are supposed to be professionals and adults, in one of history's greatest ages yet. How the fuck do they fuck this up so badly? In the lap of technology and fucking luxury and being free from want. Just go play a pumpkin spice ukulele or something, god damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=ah8mhDW6Shs#t=15m50s

>yfw faraci probably didnt even do what hes accused of but you dont care because hes just an overated douchebag that virtue signals on twatter

>yfw he's so deep into virtue signaling that he took responsibility for something he didn't do because we should listen and believe

Bob is actually natsoc who disguises himself as a turboleftist

>tfw see headline about subject "A"

>Article is actually a summary of what an uninformed celebrity said about the subject followed by a summary of tweets by unrelated people with no expertise on the subjec or relation to the celebrity voicing their opinion of the celebrities opinion

>check the biography of the author of the article

>"...got her start in the twitterverse where she has one of the largest followings in Nowherefuckingtown of any woman under 20..."

I see this on mainstream, legitimate news portals. Daily.

I bet this fool didn't/doesn't know shit and just wants to bandwagon his way to relevancy

lol if he didn't do it then why didn't he say that?

Instead he said I DONT REMEMBER THAT BUT I CAN ONLY BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS

Moviebob himself would lead a mob against anyone else who would have done this shit though.

>lol if he didn't do it then why didn't he say that?

LISTEN
AND
BELIEVE

But people corroborated the story lel

I think I'll listen and believe Devin admitting that he is guilty of sexual harassment and Moviebob admitting that he knew about claims against Devin.

>okay my bad for knowing about this guy who actually molests women and not saying anything
>but FUCK people posting bad stuff on twitter
>you guys are the real problem

This is delicious as fucking shit. Devin Faraci is a fucking faggot garbage pile, and I want to watch this pile burn.

MovieBlob is also a fag, but that's neither here nor there.

This fucking guy.

>SJW
>using "cult" as an insult
Also if you really think about it, the entirety of GG resulted in not a single assault (sexual or otherwise) on any woman that wasn't on twitter. So really, Bob is complicit in more actual harm done to women than all of GG.

Imagine Devin Faraci's resume right now. There is no way he's getting getting a good job ever again, his life is literally ruined from this.

Pretty funny stuff imo, he truly deserved it.

>Making a thousand bucks a week blogging about subconscious sexism in kids movies and harasssing people on twitter

>...in your mid 40's

There isn't a lot to ruin, to be honest.

True, but its nice to give people like moviebob a taste of what their life in 5 years will be like.

Trying to imagine Faraci getting a regular office job and it's hilarious. This guy has made a career out of being a combative asshole talking about kid movies for over a decade.

He'll have killed himself within the decade.

Literally who the fuck are any of these people and what do they have to do with television & film

Nah they're different people, they've both been on the same podcast at the same time

This

>Knew a super homophobe kid in high school
>Wouldn't even hug another dude or sit by them at the movie theater
>Ended up being gay after hs

It must have sucked super hard to lose his huge soapbox instantly. He's been in the movie critic biz since the late 90s.

I dont think he can adjust to not having people listen to him.

whats your twitter my dude