ANAKIN WAIT! SHEEV PALPATINE IS THE SITH LORD!

ANAKIN WAIT! SHEEV PALPATINE IS THE SITH LORD!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WAIT ANAKIN! WHY DON'T WE COVERT THOSE FORCE SENSITIVE YOUNGLINGS TO THE DARK SIDE?

PERHAPS THEN WE WON'T HAVE TO RELY ON A WEEZY ROBOT AND A 90 YEAR OLD SITH TO GET SHIT DONE IN OUR NEW EMPIRE.

This thread is blessed

Very nice.

>for you

>You must go to Dagobah, Luke, and seek out Yoda, the Jedi Master who trained me — well, actually, he's *a* Jedi Master who trained me. Before I moved up to Liam Neeson's service, I was one of the 20 younglings who went to Yoda's class every tuesday and thursday back in youngling school inbetween Jedi chemistry class and lunchtime. Nothing remarkable or mystic to our relationship at all. He was just my teacher who handed out droids and youngling-sized helmets to the class. Also, all his deep seemingly spur of the moment lessons and teachings from a true master are all fairly common Jedi sayings that he just butchers with his ghetto way of talking. A good friend, he was.

WAIT SHEEV IF WE TRAIN MORE THAN JUST TWO PEOPLE AT A TIME WE MIGHT HAVE BEAT THE JEDI CENTURIES AGO

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm

-Koi

Are you going to keep bump this thread all day like the one just prior to now?

Are you threatening me, master user?

THAT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

>Wait Anakin, what if Obi Wan had just taken my advice back on geonosis, I mean sure he was my prisoner, and he has reasons to distrust me, but we were having a heart to heart about my old padawan Liam Jinn, plus the fact that a true servant of the dark side would have killed him outright, not leave him suspended in my sex dungeon.

the force is with us

sheev? the fuck is that?

>Wait Anakin, I spared you and Obi Wan in Geonosis, I brought me no pleasure to see you dismembered, if I had wanted you killed I would have cleaved Yoda in half while he used the force to hold that column up, also I have reason to believe the chancellor is a Sith Lord, I kidnapped him to interrogate him, I'm working as a double agent, also he literally just asked you to kill me??? Search your feelings boy, you are powerful and wise, more than master Yoda.

There just saved the franchise.

HHHNNNGG WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT

Because the rule of two reigns supreme.
Who are you to dare defy Darth BANE?

I think i need to recrop CIA's head a tiny bit.

Isn't kinda dumb how Yoda gets btfo by both Siths in using the force?

If they had bested him physically using the force I would be okay with it but he literally loses to both of them using his mental powers.

I thought he was one of the most powerful Jedi alive and incredibly wise but he can't beat the #2 sith in a mental contest using the force?

>1.34 MB
>1875x2849

Motherfucker, why?

That actually is a lot larger than anticipated

Yoda is the biggest fraud in the series. Remember how he wanted Luke to stay and let his friends die? Remember how he told him not to ask any questions and just listen to his half assed "teachings"?

YODA WAIT! LET'S TAKE THIS SECURITY RECORDING OF SHEEV SLAUGHTERING JEDI TO THE SENATE OR THE MEDIA! WE CAN USE THIS TO BRING HIM AND HIS EMPIRE DOWN RIGHT NOW!

On second thought, let's leave it here and go exile ourselves for the next twenty years. That's a better plan. The empire probably won't be too bad.

media? are there like, reporters and tv stations in star wars?

>Implying they wouldn't kill them at sight
>Implying the Empire wouldn't be calling this a hoax
>Implying most people would believe the Jedi anyway

>Palpatine did the Jedi temple, open your eyes, Sheeple!

shouldn't it be rule of four?