Pick 3

Pick 3.

venture bros
archer
futurama

impossible, but i can rank 'em

Simpsons>South Park>Futurama>American Dad>Rick & Morty>Bojack Horseman>Bob's Burgers>Family Guy>Drawn Together

only ever saw like two episodes of Archer and never cared for King of the Hill or Venture Bros, though i know they are supposed to be great

Venture Bros
Bob's Burgers
King of the Hill

None of these shows have had bad episodes (yet)

Venture Bros
King of the Hill
Simpsons

Simpsons>kingofthehill>southpark

KoTH
Futurama
Venture Bros

KoTH and Futrama have lackluster finales. Futurama has multiple finales but the final is just dumb repeat the whole series but meh I'm not a writer. KoTH had too much focus on Luanne and I barely remember it's finale.

Most of them are cancer.

futurama
king of the hill
south park

Simpsons, South Park, Futurama

King of the Hill
The Venture Bros.
The Simpsons, and even with all the crap it's done, there would be none of the shows in that pic without this show.

Naruto

Rick and Morty is kind of reddit but it has potential and is still making new episodes

Simpsons turned to shit in 2004

Archer is Kevin Spencer tier, just stupid nonsense

South Park's okay but it's not timeless and is morbiddly topical, this season is just boring

Futurama was wasted potential: The Show. A couple episodes from the first three seasons were decent but it turned into a kind of a long zombie simpsons tree house of horror in some way.

Venture Bros is unironically kino and the greatest show in western animation

Family Guy started very strong, but after season four it's just random stupid bullshit. Sometimes it gets a chuckle, but it makes me cringe just how lazy it gets.

BoJack is literally stupid furry shit that tries way too hard. So fucking obnoxious.

Never seen Bob's Burgers

American Dad is hard to explain. First 7 seasons were great and now it's very very hit and miss.

KOTH's first six seasons are kino but the second half isn't as good. Still comfy though regardless of which season.

Drawn Together knows that it's stupid shit. Some of works, a lot doesn't. Take out the gross humor and add more surreal sophisticated humor and I guess it would be better. It's like the McDonalds of cartoons, okay taster, but still, there's better.

I'm not autistic I swear

Venture Bros
South Park
Rick and Morty

Simpsons > Futurama > BoJack > Rick & Morty

KOTH
FUTURAMA
AMERICAN DAD

Bobs burgers is great

King of the Hill
Bob's Burgers
American Dad

KOTH
Venture Bros

and Drawn Together, because it was cancelled early enough that it never had any bad, late season episodes (this disqualifies simpsons, south park, futurama, family guy, and american dad).

South Park
Venture Bros
King of the Hill

Simpsons, South Park, Futurama. The fuck is this post? That's 100% given, shows how fucking stupid you kids are.

>Early Simpsons
>Early Family Guy
>Early South Park

Very easily Venture Bros, Futurama, and Rick & Morty

Rick and Morty, South Park, Futurama

Anything else is wrong.

Family Guy, Venture Bros, South Park. Obviously.

Futurama
King of the Hill

Then anything besides Archer, Bojack and Drawn together

still airing tier
rick and morty
the venture bros
south park

big 3 classics
king of the hill
futurama
american dad

Venture bros
Koth
American dad

Patricians choice coming through

3 for what, my favorite?

koth
archer
venture bros

I like bojack, but it isn't good

KotH
Archer
Either Rick and Morty or South Park

I'd rather pick the three I don't care for

Simpsons (classic era)
South Park
Venture Bros

American Dad
Venture Bros.
Bob's Burgers

It makes me happy to see venture bros I'm like 90% of these answers it's my favourite show ever animated or otherwise.

Venture Bros
King of the Hill
Bojack Horseman

Can pick our choices based on certain seasons only or the whole thing?
If certain seasons:
>simpsons
>archer
>venture bros
if the entire series as a whole
>venture bros
>rick and morty
>south park

King of The Hill
American Dad
Venture Brothers

/thread

Futurama, South Park, Bojack

early FG is shit

the middle is the only decent stuff

King of the Hill
South Park
Futurama

Yeah, this. Family Guy, American Dad and Drawn Together are shit and easy picks to get out of the way. All others I watch/watched and various degrees of enjoyed.

Family Guy
Family Guy
Family Guy