Was Zootopia based or was it just SJW propaganda?

Was Zootopia based or was it just SJW propaganda?

both?

It was a great film with a none too subtle message about not being cunts to people based on arbitrary labels.
I see it had no effect on you.

The predators were meant to be white men and the prey minorities

It pushed the whole "you can do anything if you focus on it" thing.
Realistically, someone like Judy wouldn't be able to do much in a police force. It's like putting a midget in a SWAT team.

>Tiger sits down next to ,other and daughter on train
>Mother slides herself and her daughter further away
What was meant by this?

My SJW friend had a problem with it.

It was a fun movie. And I don't really think it mirrors real life closely enough to be "propaganda" for anything. There are a few scenes where "speciesism" kind of resembles racism, but then the whole thing ends up being a conspiracy orchestrated by the sheep (ewes = Jews?) which pokes a few holes in any attempt to link the movie's messages to SJW rhetoric.

then why were the prey the majority in zootopia? predators were only 10% and were the ones discriminated against.

No you idiot. She can hear shit others can't and move quickly. A midget can barely talk and walk

Set in the future

>Realistically
In a world where countless species seamlessly coexist with minor accommodation made.
>Judy wouldn't do much
Did you even watch the film?
>Midget in a swat team
Your analogy is terrible.
Also, this film wasn't reality it was allegory.

>My SJW friend had a problem with it
apply this statement to ANY piece of art, film, literature or music ever made

when are you guys gonna figure out that they just LIKE to complain and be offended? That's the entertainment value they're looking for when they watch a movie. Something to be angry and self-righteous about. You can't ever make them happy because they don't WANT to enjoy your movie, they just want to lecture others about why we shouldn't enjoy it

can you just watch a movie without feeling the need to guard yourself from some kind of psychic indoctrination assault

That there was suspicion against predator species due to the cases of going feral before the blue too was discovered.
Did
You
Even
Watch
The
Film?

I thought most of Cred Forums hated Zootopia. That's interesting.

I often wonder how people like that get through the day.

Do the buy an apple and scream patriarchy when a man is infront of them in the queue
Do they get triggered when a woman uses her cleavage to sell a bra in an advert.
Do they blow a fuse when somebody holds the door open for someone else

Cred Forums is the progressive board after all

>when are you guys gonna figure out that they just LIKE to complain and be offended?

So let's complain and get offended about them.
Oh wait. No.
How about we just ignore the attention whores?
Maybe they will stop whoring for attention if we don't give it to them?

No?

Maybe they do.
Isn't that silly.

Why do you care what a silly person does?

They won't stop if you ignore them, but you'll definitely enjoy your own life more

>"only bunnies can call other bunnies 'cute'"
What did they mean by this?

In other words, predators represent dindus

It's neither. It's furry propaganda, something completely different.

Or do they not really feel these things at all, and just fake their outrage on social media to show off how "perceptive" and "educated" they are about social issues?

only niggas can call other niggas nigga

>Do they blow a fuse when somebody holds the door open for someone else

I've had a "woman" call me out for holding a door, she said "do i look helpless to you?" and a old woman who walked through it behind her told her to stop being such a stroppy child.

Was mildly amusing.

So what if they won't stop?
Whether they carry on and I acknowledge them or if they carry on and I treat them as a minor annoyance or if they carry on and I ignore them utterly, they are still chikdren howling into the internet pretending to change the world.

Yes, its a bad thing that triggers you if you look for it. Funny that.

I was just a movie, that's about it. Get over it.

This.

Why did it have so much Apple product placement?

I thought it was decent enough to not regret having watched it, but it was a bit too obnoxious for my cold dead heart in parts to ever make me want to watch it again.

At the ending I got overwhelmed with this alien desire for a SJW utopia and was wishing everyone in the world would just get along and stop being mean to each other and how nice it would be if someone would force everyone to exist in harmony for their own good... reminded me of the shit that happened after watching Avatar where my brain was fighting off this crazy hippie bullshit that was trying to infect it... probably some kind of NWO subliminal mind control or something.

tl;dr: 6.5/10

Because apple is ubiquitous to modern life.

You might as well be arguing the presence of a TV is product placement.

>SJW propaganda

Yes.
I can't believe people aren't seeing it.

Predators are obviously stand ins for African Americas and their violence is caused by "white people" (named after Breaking Bad stars Walter and Jesse) giving them drugs.
That's a huge part of SJW beliefs if you bring up the fact that black people commit more crimes.
>It's because white people sell them drugs and put gun and alcohol stores where black people live.

i dunno i only watched it to beat off to clawhauser

Older people recognize it for what it is: Fake outrage. It's a control-tactic for control-freaks. Little kids throw tantrums on purpose just to get what they want.

>>>reddit

nobody fucking cares about "le epic sjws" you losers

>song called "Try Everything" sung by Shakirelk within the first 15 minutes
All Disney films are propaganda, but Zootopia is out of control.

I

SJWs are pretty much directly tied to the idea made by wealthy jews that race doesnt matter.

>Interpreting an upbeat tune about trying you best even if you fail as HURR DURR TEH COAL BURNER LOL
Really says !more about you than the film.
And no, don't try to lie you were referring to something else.

>movie about how what are you doesn't define you
>unless you're a sloth
>or a wolf
>then you have to do the things that your species demands you to do

Stealth redpill movie?

Name twenty things that aren't a Jewish conspiracy.

How is it that you don't understand a kids film?

It was redpilled

The Mayor's assistant technically did nothing wrong. The predators clearly ruled over prey or at least were the tools used to scare prey (Mr. Big's henchmen).

It showed that people are naturally unequal

Also the movie made me want to fuck the rabbit so much while I watched it. Holy shit I'm not a furry I swear but I just want to bang her.

The dialog in the first 1/3 of the film is basically on par with horrible strawman webcomics, like Dobson tier comics. Then for some reason it drops that and has more normal dialog.

It's preachy at times, has obnoxious dialog in the beginning, but over all it's a nice little movie that stopped pushing its agenda as hard as the movie went on.

There's one blazing faggot defending Zootopia at all costs.
Just let it go. It's a shitty movie with an outdated message filled with bad jokes and writing.

patrician

> let it go
Huh. Quote.

want

To fuck the Bunny.
Me too.
Try /trash/

The sloths too.

I guess it really does matter what you are.

>Tiger was focused on his smartphone
>the mom's worry was clearly needless

It's a plea for the mistreatment of the so called pedophile

Social boundaries exist.
But you don't need to be defined by them.
See the two protagonists.

>people get mad when you hold the door open for them now
what a strange time we live in

What if Judy was a sloth?

What would the story be then?

As a normal healtjhy man perfectly capable of opening a door I'd feel patronised if someone held a door for me. Wouldnt you?

Its quote another matter to help if a person is obviously struggling.

Bit to assume based on race, sex, disability etc that a person is incapable is patronising. You must see that?

A lot longer

>As a normal healtjhy man perfectly capable of opening a door I'd feel patronised if someone held a door for me. Wouldnt you?
no

Common courtesy?

Her Mom and Dad worked at the DMV she wanted to race cars. She succeeds by working hard and getting helped out by a skittish speedy animal counterpart. They bring pout the good in each other.

So pretty much same shit different window dressing.

>As a normal healtjhy man perfectly capable of opening a door I'd feel patronised if someone held a door for me. Wouldnt you?
Are you a minority?

This sounds like what the Boondocks was talking about with "Nigga moment"

>I'd feel patronised if someone held a door for me. Wouldnt you?
Not at all. If someone's walking close behind me, I hold the door open a bit. I don't check if they're male or female, I don't assume for a second that they wouldn't be ABLE to open the door themselves. I just feel it'd be rude to close a door right in someone's face if they're coming in behind me.

No, I mean what if she wanted to be a cop but was a sloth?

Again, if I'm struggling help.
It's not courteous to assume a person incapable.
Care to elaborate?
This really interests me.

>feeling patronized when someone holds open a door
it's common courtesy you numbnut, if someone's behind you, you hold the door

Well normally when you're holding a door open for a person they're pretty close behind you rather than a few meters away if you were to just open it and not hold it, it could easily slam into the persons face, those few seconds of holding it could prevent a possible scuffle.

>Care to elaborate?
>This really interests me.
my ego isn't so fragile that when someone happens to hold open a door for me I freak out

It happens all the time to everyone and I do it for random people as I walk through the door

>Elephants and rhinos struggling their hooves to use iPad

when are they going to point out that they are species unfit for this post industrial lifestyle?

Plus:
>one elephant Popsicle can be divided to make profit off rodents
Suppose a mouse and elephant both work on a job that only requires them to use iPads and they get the same pay the elephant would starve and the mouse would thrive

I'm not talking about slamming a door in a persons face or keeping a door open for the next person in line. That I agree isn't an issue.

I'm talking about going out of your way to open a door FOR someone.

bad guy was a sheep, shows that people are still bad when trying to make things better for their own kind, how is this sjw shit?

It wouldn't have worked as well for a movie because it played on the wrong kind of stereotypes of animals.

Scared Bunny becomes brave cop.
Slow Sloth become formula one driver.

We have our wires crossed here, see

Of course it wouldn't work well for the movie.

The point I'm getting at is that the message of "anyone can do anything" is wrong inside the universe.
As the movie is now, it says "some people can do anything and others are limited".
A sloth just couldn't be a cop.

>What if Judy was a sloth?
STOP IT ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE SJW TRYING TO REALLY RUIN EVERYTHING?

We already give you token sympathy. Now sit back and let US enjoy our speciesim!

I might think the person was excessively polite, or trying too hard to impress me, or something like that. But I still don't think it'd even occur to me to feel insulted. It's a nice gesture, even if it's unnecessary, and it just wouldn't be worth making a thing out of it one way or another

She'd be a great interrogator. They'd be blurting out a confession before she even gets past small talk, just to make it end

>The point I'm getting at is that the message of "anyone can do anything" is wrong inside the universe.
But that's literally the opposite message to what the film conveys.
Some people succeed because they try harder.
That is the message of Judy.
>A sloth just couldn't be a cop.
That is you projecting your own agenda onto the film. Death of the author is fine and dandy but you are literally going out of your way to say the film claimed the exact opposite.

Please explain how a sloth, who as we have seen, is pathologically slow pass the same tests we saw Judy do

Well no, I agree I wouldn't be angry. But depending on my mood that day, I might feel patronised. I could certainly see how an elderly, disabled or female might misconstrue the action as patronising even if that wasn't the intent. Just basic empathy.

They'd pass different tests.
Being able to accomplish the same overall goal doesn't mean you accomplish the goal in precisely the same method.

Could you please stop beating about the bush and make your point.

>Tiger is a sexual predator that mothers worry sharing the train with

It's a boring, politically correct piece of propaganda.

>can't pass necessary test
>we'll just make a special one just for you

>They'd pass different tests.
But we saw that Judy had to do the same tests as the larger animals

The point I'm making is that the overall message of the movie is contradicted by aspects of the universe.
Like the sloths who are slow. Or the wolves who can't overcome their desire to howl.

A+

But that's not what I said, I said they'd pass different tests.
In the same way Judy couldn't win by matching a boxing match with Brute Strength, she used her own natural ability and determination to find a way that worked for her.
In our hypothetical sloth scenario, the writers would need to find ways the sloth could turn weaknesses to strengths.

>But we saw that Judy had to do the same tests as the larger animals
But doesn't pass them the same way.

I can see a sloth being handy in domestic disputes, they probably have a lot of patience

Well, smart guy, how would a sloth pass those tests?

Slowly and carefully.
With particular regard to boxing, Sloth Cop would get good at Tai Chi.

He literally has a problem with everything.
I had to put him on ignore and I go to his page every few days just to read his posts.
Like I'm not kidding, I guess I've made a self imposed trigger warning. But it's just so annoying going through your news feed and hearing some guy complain about how The Killing Joke lionises rape or that red letter media are sexist or that people who dislike Luke Cage for being too black are fragile. It's either that or him complaining about his depression. Like, yeah, I'm not the model of mental health, but if I had an outlook as bleak as his, that literally everything is damaging to society, then yeah, I'd probably be as much of a depressed pissbaby as he is.

Oh he's also white. And he's got kind of like a Max Landis JUST haircut going.

Just fuck him and kill him already faggot

Was the blue poison meant to represent crack? Really makes my noggin rumble

Can we discuss that bunnys body of work?

So in other words he's a teenager and he'll grow out of it.

It was a little bit of both honestly. It wasn't as in your face as everyone makes it out to be. It had a good moral to the story. I like it.

Where I grew up, we were taught the virtues of common courtesy.

Evidently you were not.

I like holding the door open for someone who's not even close to the door yet, just to see them do that awkward little jog to close the gap between us

Fucking hell dude, I went over this.
>Letting an already open door shut on a person behind you
>Going out of you way to open an closed door for a person who doesn't require or ask for assistance
Not
The
Same
Thing

I know its just a movie for kids, and pixar makes all thier characters cute and whatever, but goddamn.. that rabbit is just too much.
They absolutely knew what they were doing

You said alll this shit.
to
>hold the door open

Idiot.

And I clarified my position.
Maybe read the cunting thread you shitheel.
Then I got a reply here
To which I responded BEHOLD!!!
THE MAGIC OF CONTEXT!!!

Nick's not a bad looking fella either.

>>Going out of you way to open an closed door for a person who doesn't require or ask for assistance
But nobody does that?

Yes, they do.
It's definitely considered archaic, but gentlemen were expected to open a door to allow a lady or an elderly person passage.

A Cute! A CUTE!!

The real question here is

can Judy's rabbit vag accommodate a human penis?

Probably not.

True that.

And nobody does that nowadays

>SJWs don't like the film

wtf I love zootopia now

I hate to be one of those gushing shipper faggots, but I really hope there's a sequel and I really hope Nick and Judy are at least implied to be romantically involved. They are just adorable...

Yes.
Yes they do.
That's the point I'm making.

Nobody expects it or wants it, but people still do it.

You may not see it happen, fair enough, but I assure you it does and its cringe as hell.

so how many of you would _____ the bunny?

aka it happened once in your entire life and it wasn't someone attractive so now you're complaining about it
Get over it you massive faggot

Yeah same but it shouldn't be forced just for the sake of shipping. They had good chemistry I hope that continues if they make a sequel.

No, I've seen it happen at least three times in the last year alone, always an older man opening a door for a woman and her responding with a pitying smile.

Why does the fact people have different experiences to you upset you so much?

>minorities
>not predators

so it doesn't even concern you, and you're the one getting upset over it
simply amazing

I agree. I'd even be happy if it was just a hint or two and never outright stated if they stay friends or not.
Then again, I'd also love to see them adopt.

>ewes = Jews

No, I'm saying that if it did happen to me I'd find it patronizing. So In understand why women find it patronizing.

In the same way that if I fell in lava, I'd find it unpleasant. So I see why Vader's not a happy Bunny.

Its called a hypothetical scenario you dullard.

Ok, so if I were to hypothetically date and fuck Judy, would it be a deal breaker do you think if I couldn't penetrate her?

Well don't worry me laddo. We all know you're not in danger of leaving your basement any time soon.

Well there's always the lucky rabbit footjob.

I don't know of you're projecting, annoyed at feeling outmaneuvered or still genuinely upset about people having different experiences to you, but its really rather sad to watch.

How good are you with your tongue?

>turns out it was an SJW conspiracy

If anything that's counter propaganda.

If anything the carnivores are men, and the herbivores women.

Maybe in America you fat retarded piece of shit.

If by America you mean most 1st world nations then yes.

He's 26. He's older than me.

But Pajeet works and owns all those alcohol stores.

...oh.
Has he gotten laid recently?

He has a girlfriend but he literally never posts about her or pictures with her and when he checks into places she's never there. Confirmed cuck? I don't know. I think his girlfriend might be ugly but I've never bothered to check.

>cuck
And instantly I don't give a fuck about you and your crush.

Oh god I do this soo much it's soo fuckin awkward.

old people are based

In the most literal sense, if he's not spending any time with his gf, he might be a cuck. I even phrased it as only a possibility. Be less mad, Maddox.

>normal
you're not

Not even a little bit. It actually feels nice to think that strangers are kind enough to do stuff like that. Common courtesy is great

Men hold the door open for me all the time.
The one time a woman held the door open I kind of just smiled and nodded at her and walked through. She then goes "You're welcome!", as if to imply I had wronged her by not vocalising I was thankful.

I was so confused.

you did, use words you autist faggot tripfag shitter

What did you mean by this?

>It's not courteous to assume a person incapable.
Is that really their intention? I see it as "I'm aware of your existence and won't let this door slam in your face."

>It's not courteous to assume a person incapable.
how fucked up do you have to be to think and act of kindness is somehow assuming you are incapable. How the fuck do you bitter people get through the day.