Will he ever turn to movies?

Will he ever turn to movies?

already has

>Not already knowing about Schneider kino

Why does he have the haircut of a small child?

pedo style

Does it have pedoringservice like shows?

What's on his hard drive do you think?

A lot of DON'T OPEN subfolders

He looks like a 10 year old that's been inflated

Ugly fat pedo probably even his secret sex videos are unwatchable with all that fat blocking
Your view.

What's his name again?

Dan "hold her tighter" Schneider

Dan "the rough rider" Schneider

Dan "hidden cam" Schneider

YOU

JUST

KNOW

Dan "I'll find your little sister and put it inside her" Schneider

Didn't she have one of his kids or some shit?

So the rumor goes. That one I don't necessarily buy though, simply because Spears was from a powerful family. She wasn't really in a position to be taken advantage of the way complete unknowns where, plus the Spears clan isn't known for it's strong sense of morality so I don't find it hard to believe she got knocked up the old fashioned way. Not that I would put it past Schneider in any event.

Is that Twitter photo when someone calls Dan one of these
Nicknames and he replies back "dont call me that..." photoshopped?

Dan is probably a very manipulative motherfucker tho, it wouldn't surprise me if he could seduce an impressionable 14 year old without having to rely on promises of making her a star

Military grade encryption and an automatic killswitch that activates if anyone tries to hack it

Im 90 percent sure dan at least fucked Ariana, probably when she was 15 and still had baby fat

How the fuck does he get away with it?

Hollywood connects, money, power, and being far less sloppy than Cosby.

See constant post of this guy who the fuck is this nigger he looks like a fucking child molester

One day, every single weird Alex Jones tier conspiracy will turn out to be true in some unfortunately leaked document, and more than 85% of major celebrities of both genders will be imprisoned for pedophilia.

Isn't her father a notoriously greedy bastard?

If i recall he pushed Britney and her younger sister into show business so he could profit and even took control of Britney's "finances" when she had a mental breakdown.

Seems like if he got enough money he would be okay selling out his daughters.

he has experimental movies that aren't going to be seen by anyone

+1

"And I was like, 'Bitch it ain't gonna suck itself!'" -Dan.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

Dan "the man in the van with a plan" Schneider