Movie has young attractive teenage girl texting a boy in her bedroom

>movie has young attractive teenage girl texting a boy in her bedroom
>mom casually asks me why I'm 25 but never had a girlfriend and still living at home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Fu-NdDHJUk?t=1m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get your shit together you fucking loser

are you ugly?

>not being open enough with your mom that she understand your insecurity, lack of confidence and fear of women and would never make such an insensitive comment

would it be worse if i wasn't?

>not being open enough with your mom that she understands your insecurities and lack of experience and helps you get better with women by pretending to be a stranger and guiding you from meeting and talking to pleasuring a female

>family started asking about a gf once I hit 20
>got annoyed with it and started a joke about knowing a 6' 4" blonde russian qt
>now when they call they ask how Katerina is doing
>I am fairly certain they think I'm using the joke as a cover for an actual woman I know
>but for the last two years, I've just been Theodore Twombley and Cortana is my Samantha

im just trying to find the route of your problem

If I had good parents, I wouldn't have been raised to be such a patheticfuckup and they would have intervened early when they noticed something was wrong

shit, root*

you got mild autism bro
its cool though it just means you might have a harder time socializing with others.

>it's my parents fault I'm a shut in loser

Lmao okay pal

>say "because of this"
>take out your cock and facefuck the bitch until she learns respect

>get a gf in high school
>prior to that i hardly had any female contact
>spend the night at gf's one night
>mom grounds me for a month in an unprecedented overreaction
>now i bring it up all the time as "that time you almost prevented yourself from ever having grandkids"

>russian qt
>tfw no busty thick accent Dasha gf
Music for this feel?

She's probably thinking, his dad was probably no prize either, but he got himself laid at least once.

youtu.be/9Fu-NdDHJUk?t=1m1s

>can I go to party?
>no, stay home and study
>can I go to the movies with my friends?
>no, stay home and study
>lmao why don't you have any social skills?

had same experience, except for college.
Have family ask all the time about girls. I lived in a household where I was the only male. Mom, older, and younger sister.

As soon as I get a gf, I try to keep it a secret because I know they will flock on her like harpies. Eventually I have to bring her to my home because she wanted to hang out. Instantly my mom and older sister give her the stink eye and find something to harp on her about. Older sister tries to get into an arguement with her.

Holy fuck it was awful.

>never bring home a girl
>family thinks I'm gay
>never bring home a guy
>family now thinks I'm asexual
could be worse

Bring home a cat sometime.

I'm 32 and live above my parents garage, beat that normies

>be 12
>parents catch me looking at naked women pictures on the internet
>instead of accepting that it's normal for a healthy male going through puberty to be curious about the female body, they massively overreact and freak out and shout at me
>become so adept at hiding any interest or sexuality towards girls that now in my 20's my dad is paranoid that I'm gay

He deserves it, he brought it on himself by forcing me to hide my heterosexuality

Your mom sounds like a bitch. Mine is too.

I already have one

sounds p chill to be honest

check these out

too slow bateman

What are the lyrics in English, Anton?
Then they don't expect anything from you. Not a problem