youtube.com/watch?v=WuNFx2og6Fs

who would direct it?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFEwFhjHQ4k

youtu.be/zmwDaFdVd8U?t=30m30s

the whole album

ITT
everyone posts music they like and no one replies to each other

David Lynch

Now who could direct a movie for this song and do it justice?

youtube.com/watch?v=AfumliVrF-Q

>Guwop gets out of jail and makes a big comeback
>Mel gets out of jew hollywood jail and makes a big comeback

pottery

youtu.be/VpXiEb2KVoY

The whole album

Sadly, I don't think there is anyone alive that could direct the movie

Tarantino

Coen Brothers

I have no idea who would touch this, maybe the guy from Neon Demon or the Wachowskis

I'd watch it

not the song, but the music video concept of being trapped in a comic book world would be pretty cool

youtu.be/djV11Xbc914

youtube.com/watch?v=PRFJoUBP54o

though the subject matter has been done a while now

>Tarantino

go fuck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=r5hvHEBLNpI

youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc

youtu.be/aFUzvbkEvRk

jokes on you, i already am

This sounds like a David Lynch movie during those few years in the 80's when he was into that whole Southwestern US aesthetic. It could be in Arizona during monsoon season, they had their worst drought ever and the ground gets so dry entire villages can be wiped out in theory.

So the ending is this catharsis between Elizabeth Shue and Sherylin Fenn and a 20 year old police officer played by Josh Brolin and they are experiencing some mindblowingly hot youthful teen love triangle, they have a ending kaleidoscopic threesome scene which threatened a NC-17 rating.

They all fuck and it magically starts the rain to fall which ends up almost killing them all as they have to find higher ground which is all just a metaphor of their childhood innocence being washed away for good.

This is a Ridley Scott movie before he got really stuffy and set in his ways, he'd have done something like Dune+Transformers the Movie+Blade Runner+Walkabout

This would be Truffaut's answer to Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo about street buskers who do parkour because street music is illegal in France in the future world of 1999.

I want Sofia Coppola to do this but I want Spike Jonez to help smooth out her shitty filmmaker edges and make something that becomes so pretentious it becomes beyond pretension to utter reality replacement for all the world.

I want Pixar to create a new CG tech that copies this style and advance technology to the point where 2D style becomes equally as easy to produce and is as valid as 3D.

Fuck it. Let Marilyn direct the full length version of this, I'd like to see it.

I'd like to see John Sayles direct this as a animated movie rumored to be made entirely out of the casts blood. Later on in 2018 it would be revealed that a witch put a magic spell on pigs blood and they used that to beguile Americans and why it was a top 10 hit of the year even though its an original romantic film.

youtube.com/watch?v=zipUBKdoHH4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzMKTZdkaU4

https:/m.youtube.com/watch?vx=xzMKTZdkaU

Yeah I know. Sorry, had a stroke or something.

It's the effort that counts

but no, you get a silver star, only winners get gold

youtube.com/watch?v=JWMnbHUtEUU

youtube.com/watch?v=72-ebRSMJdE