What do you think of Jim Halpert?

What do you think of Jim Halpert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute

He's fine for the first 3 seasons then he becomes a complete dickhead. the power went to his head

Workplace bully who should have been fired for just a quarter of the shit he did to coworkers.

I loved how he was turning into Michael, I'm disappointed that they stopped that and turned him into a romcom protagonist who's friends with random pro athletes.

>loser detected

perfect actor for the perfect role. The whole show had brilliant casting

this

He married best girl, smart man

So which office girl fucked Idris Elba off set?

he's a cuck

I don't see a pic of Karen?

me on the right

Annoying prick. Michael and Dwight were actually funny and nice towards him, but him and Pam were so judgemental. They would just sit on their asses all day and judge.

Love these kind of white girls.

oh my bad

>implying muffin tops are bad

>implying Idris is straight
it was probably Halpert, for real

So fertile yet so delicate

Really? All she had going for her was being cute and sarcastic. Other than that, both her and Jim were judgemental snobs who bullied people.

*smacks lips* yuh nigguh me too they need sum bbc in they ass uhuh uhuh

An immature dick with an undeserved sense of superiority.

They tried really hard to make Dwight a complete asshole to "justify" Jim's behavior, but it ended up falling flat.

Dwight is the patricians choice

How did they hide those monsters, bros? Or rather, why did they? It seems like it should be a crime

Too easy.

faggot

Karen moved her entire life just to be with Jim, she was very loyal for that, she was much funnier, despite what you say she had a better body and would of aged much better, and not only are her personality and psychical appearance better but she was also more successful by being considered for top corporate jobs at a young age and being the manager of her own branch.

She's attainable, that's why I like her

Posting second best girl, unless someone disagrees

>tfw you haven't found your Holly yet to your autistic Michael Soctt

Friendly reminder that Jim Halpert played Max in Hocus Pocus.

He's got a stupid face. Like, no matter what he does or emotion he goes through, he will always be that guy with a stupid face, he just can't control it. Well, i shouldn't call it a stupid face since it doesn't necessarily mean something tangible, more like a face with a permanent expression of stupidity

What are you talking about? Pam was the fat one.

too much muffin for me

>tfw you had your pam and you lost her

welp time to go cry in the corner again

me too user
me too

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo

You can do better.

Amy Adams and Rashida Jones returned just for the privilege

and he let Ellie Kemper watch

>second best girl
She was better as Beadie in The Wire

>rashida jones
>puffy nipple pic

Bullies don't get fired. They get promoted.

A piece of shit. Would not work with in real life.

dont remind me user

Stop posting your shitty Grateful Dead album covers

the tastiest part of the muffin is the top

Cuck

This

100%
yeah that would have been great to see him go full on manager but they decided that instead of an interesting plot and side characters, the core show rested 90% on their relationship...

and an even better girl IRL, also I sort of only know her from The Office and didn't realise they used makeup to make her look plainer, when I saw Prime Jenna in Walk Hard I was fucking shocked at how rocking she was in that corset-lingerie thing

Martin Freeman's Tim was wayyyy better.

Ricky Gervais' Brent was wayyyyyyyy better

This triggers the burgers

I enjoyed the Tijuana Brass and their albums.

What the fuck happened to Ryan?

>tfw she came back but she's moving in two months

kek

I love the episode where Dwight has Jim extremely afraid because he destroys him in the snowball fight

she got fat and ugly as the show went on, and became a huge cunt

Wow I can really see all the outrage

Didnt he talk shit about Ryan living the fast life in NYC but ends up doing the same thing in Philly? Smug fuck.

The fact Ryan was in the opening credits tells me he was meant to be a relatable character for the youth portrayed by an up-and-coming young comedian. Hence all the sumg "muh boss is an idiot" jokes. As time went by, young people ended up liking Michael and Dwight more, and Ryan became totally superfluous. He seriously never found his voice in 7 seasons.

He became a self-insert fantasy character as the show progressed.

He's there for the viewer to identify with, to affirm the feeling that they are also a likable and talented goofball who simply chooses to under-perform and will also get their perfect girl.
There was some nuance to it with Jim slowly slipping into Michael's role, but that eventually got shelved for character status quo.

He worked as the office slouch, kind of an asshole who thought he was better than this place but really truly was at his pinnacle, but once they shifted his character's focus to Guy You Wanna Be, he became annoying and boring for anyone who didn't crave that validation.

It also didn't help that Jim stayed mostly restrained in terms of zaniness throughout the series, while the rest of the office went from "normal people and a couple weirdos" to "fucking circus clowns". Made him feel progressively meaner.

He's a cunt and I wish he'd stop looking at the camera every time he fucks with me.

Jenna pls

>He's there for the viewer to identify with, to affirm the feeling that they are also a likable and talented goofball who simply chooses to under-perform and will also get their perfect girl.

>So which office girl fucked Idris Elba off set?
good question. in commentaries, pam and her BFF angela said that he was ''very charming''

I often think that if I were Dwight, I woulda smacked Jim in his shit the first time he tried to pull that shit on me. Thinking of smug Jim having a panic attack every time he sees you because you checked him right away is very funny to me.