Now that the dust has settled, what are Cred Forums's thoughts on season 4?

Now that the dust has settled, what are Cred Forums's thoughts on season 4?

I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOX1vhbVW8
youtube.com/watch?v=sQHq2IwHSX4
youtube.com/watch?v=KKZka_GSzCE
youtube.com/watch?v=lTGpBdVtf4s
youtu.be/nG77yCESIXo
youtu.be/QuKBTwAe3BY
youtube.com/watch?v=5B9YoM8ZVfk
youtube.com/watch?v=hc2MqAelmBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GVLAAMZeraQ
youtube.com/watch?v=werF-KJJx8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-d1Fvnu6w
earwolf.com/show/handsome-rambler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't

best right here

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOX1vhbVW8

Weak as shit. They lost their magic.

It hasn't been good since the first series

He's running out of ideas so there's been a significant decline in quality. I hope he doesn't do a season 5, it will only get worse.

completely disagree i think its still just as good if not better.

I WAS ON A PLANE I SWEAR!
you guys realise he was never connected to a lie detector just the shocker?

Hardly a lot of the jokes are forced and I love the guest segments where they couldn't afford them so they hard random impersonators

Started off strong and got progressively worse, Hannibals role was forced as shit and outside erics on the street none of the cringe bits amused me.

Im going to keep watching and there's nothing any of you can do about it!

youd be a retard to not realize that

This. They focused more on appealing to black people who don't even watch the show with this season.

Disagree. Season 4 is easily one of the best, if not the best, season out of that show.

I could fucking kill eric andre and end the show. How about that for doing something?

You're all talk and no cock n balls.

I'll show you cock n balls. Come suck em

Still good. Though too much ranch. The show will never reach the feeling I got watching the Bird Up episode though. I'm okay with that.

Only if your cum tastes like ranch.

im always really surprised with how the celebs dont pick up faster on the absurdity. i would think someone with a decent sense of humor like jack black would know immediately but he seemed pretty uncomfortable the whole way through

i want to lick her fat thighs

Sup mello you gonna ranch it up in quad later. You know how it is. I'm only gay by circumstance dude

new band sucks but they made jack black hate them which is impressive

HOT CHICKEN

Osment was getting into it until the gunshots. I can only imagine Eric set up those shots super fucking loud.

There only so many random things you can do, before its not random anymore

yea that one surprised me too, hes pretty young and seems with it. But he still had no idea what he was doing somehow

I dont understand how they dont watch at least one episode before coming on the show
it'd be pretty obvious his whole schtick

reminder that these interviews are an hour and a half long and produce 2-5 minutes of worthwhile footage

Yeah I hope whenever they do end the show they release the entire uncut footage of all of the interviews.

i miss george clooney
also i miss the old band

other than that i had a great time
jack black doing the whippet was top notch

It was still very good, but he did too many ranch and kraft punk segments.

>jack black doing the whippet was top notch
Wait, this can't be legit.

this shit is funny

anyone else find the interviews are getting stale for them? Just feel they're kind of all the same at this point
Honestly my favorite bits are just when hannibal and eric are shooting the shit like
youtube.com/watch?v=sQHq2IwHSX4
and youtube.com/watch?v=KKZka_GSzCE

My favorite bit of the entire show was "THIS IS FUCK YOU TV"

>I AINT SIGNIN SHIT
HE AINT SIGNIN SHIT

Not to sound like a faggot, but I feel like he was a lot harsher to the guest this time around. More insulting than confusing. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

>its a Hannibal doesn't say anything the enitre time episode

I miss the comfy Asian lady who did the wave in the intro.

I GO HARD (beep) NIGGA
(beep) STANKAN NIGGA
WHAT THE (beep) YOU THANKAN NIGGA

lol what? in what way? Theyve always had rappers and shit as guests. There are still plenty of other races as guests you paranoid loser

holy fucking shit

Jack Black willingly did a "wippit" almost immediately. He definitley picked up on it. He just didn't like being fucking shocked.

I haven't watched a single episode, i feel like ive made a mistake.

i really don't get how hannibal is even a comedian

Comedians know that you need a straight (serious) man to make the bit funny.

dem legs tho

>cropping out her toes
reddit is thataway my friend

JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE

how do you guys always know i am a redditor?

Is there a rent-a-midget service?

never seen a show shilled this hard desu

you have to be 18 to post here

I AM THE OCTOPUS

is it true this cutie dated a basketball player? because it would make me cry if she got blacked

This is the worst show on television. I would rather watch Francesca Ramsey commenting on Heroes Season 2.

what a goddess

Yeah, she dated some guy from the 76ers, I think

>what is MDE

>Hannibal's brother
>Jillian Barbarie Michaels
>The Octopus

This season was pretty good

WHATSUP RAMADAN STEVE?

I really don't understand you people

She's a literal 6/10

She looks so much better with brunette hair

this tbqh

not even once did i laugh at any of these shows

Investigate 311

kek the fucking icecubes

I also can always laugh looking at the guests drenched in sweat because Eric turns the studios heat to something like 90

Typical child retard eric andre fans. They all know exactly what's going on you fucking morons

youtube.com/watch?v=lTGpBdVtf4s

>that vaccination bit

Jack Black interview was tops

>are you ready for some autism
>ooooh

I want to fuck the midget

I enjoyed this season

Tho they recycle the naked PA bit a bit, and kraft punk is shit

its still funny

what are you talking about? every season had c-list celebrities, just like season 4. it was never just impersonators. besides they were only funny when brought out in front of real guests anyway

okay go enjoy that

that half second shot of kraft punk tackling hannibal at the end of episode 10 was hilarious

I felt pretty bad for her.
It was so obvious her agent told her that she got booked on a talk show and didn't know what she was in for.
That look on her face at the end was so uncomfortable and genuine.

Retard normie alert.

Season 1 was 90% "impersonator" homeless people like Tim and Eric do.

Confirmed for Rick and Morty/Bojack watching redditor that only joined in on the second season hype

YOU JUST KNOW

season 1 had dolph lungren, tatyana ali, bruce vilanch, sinbad, pete wentz and ryan phillipe. nice memes, though, mr. reddit

i forgot to mention celebrity musical guests like killer mike and devandra banhart

>and kraft punk is shit
thats entirely the point though

didn't like it
tried too hard, reused too much.

really needs to go more surreal and less random

Too many of the guests knew what to expect, and the street sketches were too redundant. Did we seriously need a ranch segment every episode?

The celebs have no idea, you think they give a shit about some random show on [AS]? They have better shit to do.

What happens is the celebs agents organise the interview and the celeb just turns up, half the time they don't even know the shows name, this is why Andre asks for them to shoutout the show as he knows they don't know what it is.

The interview is also an hour long and whittled down to 2 minutes, this allows for a 'normal' interview so the celeb thinks it's real.

damn i hate american Italians

>3>1>2>4

youtu.be/nG77yCESIXo

can't watch it anymore
it's just too shollow campared to MDE

this desu

Eric needs to up the surreal factor 100% next season.

You can really tell this show got popular this season, lots of overused jokes and Eric gets too heavy handed and cocky with his guests. I feel like the show has peaked already for me, didn't enjoy this season as much as the others.

The five Andres prank still cracks me up though.

is this carkino? youtu.be/QuKBTwAe3BY

poor lil prius

What was that song in the end of Stacey Dash interview?

Hard in the paint

The one that the old man was singing

Yes.
Warwick Davis runs a "Dwarfs for hire" business for real.
Ricky Gervais then made a series with Warwick pulling the piss out of it.
Its worth a watch, or at least looking up the good bits on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=5B9YoM8ZVfk

never understood the appeal of this shit. Seemed like the same kind of Tim and Eric tier crap

Liam Neeson's sketch was perfect

this

eric on the streets was really the only hard laugh I got this season i think

>"as I said before, I have full blown aids"

Agreed. They'll never top season 1

Loved seasons 1, 2 and 3, thought 4 was shit.

I hope he ends the show and moves onto something new after this.

>The celebs have no idea

That's not true at all retard. Eric confirmed most either have an idea or have seen the show

Which episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=hc2MqAelmBQ

why is this so catchy

>The celebs have an idea

That's not true at all retard. Eric confirmed most either have no idea or have not seen the show

youtube.com/watch?v=GVLAAMZeraQ

>yfw Stacey Dash and Jennette McCurdy's interviews were the hottest pieces of television of 2016

Only people that knew what was going on this season were Jack Black, Howie Mandel, and possibly Dennis Rodman.

They filmed these episodes last year in 2015 when all these people had things to promote, so most are of them took any talk show they could get on.

>"I'm gonna be the first guest to fuck you up"
>effortlessly flipping the chair one handed
Based wop

He needs more guests like him, the puzzled/spooked reactions got stale 2bh.

she maintains they never slept together, which is why """he""" """leaked""" her pictures.

3>4>2>1

youtube.com/watch?v=werF-KJJx8A

TIME TO DELVER A PIZZA BALL!

lol
look at this fag

Season 4 ranch skits are literally rebbit

how would you know if you aren't reddit yourself, reddit?

Pretty disappointing t͏͏b͏͏h.
The new band didn't do anything memorable or special to justify their replacement.
Hannibal barely did anything as well.
The street pranks have probably hit their limit on creativity, they offer nothing new anymore, it says a lot when the only good ones were the octopus man and erics on the street.
The interviews are still somewhat good, however most of the guests already know what's going to happen.
The ranch skits went from the funniest part of the show to the most painfully unfunny one this season. On that note, they need to stop reusing jokes already.
The new intro theme song is shit compared to the old one, it doesn't have the same energy and I don't even know why they bothered to change it in the first place.
But probably the biggest sin of them all is that each episode now follows a strict formula, it's intro - monologue - street prank - interview - street prank - interview - street prank - musical guest. Seasons 1-3 also had that formula, but they also had random bits on set to spice things up, we don't have moments like the invention of ladders or wacky newspaper articles anymore, stuff that is truly unexpected. This is supposed to be an unpredictable surreal show, and season 4 felt like the most predictable one because of this.

>we don't have moments like the invention of ladders or wacky newspaper articles anymore, stuff that is truly unexpected.

true, true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-d1Fvnu6w

Absolute dogshit, this season was so uninspired and trying so hard at ironic humor 'mocking youtube comedy'.

Used to enjoy watching, but this season I forgot to watch midway and I fast fowarded the street segments. I honestly don't know if I'd watch another season.

ya, just watch the interview
>do you wanna another whippet
>'silence'
>n-noo

yup, she's blacked at least she has nudes

youtube "reviewer" threads will never be outshilled

lrn2 differentiate actual fans and paid shills newamigo

>band mattering at all
>octopus man good

shit autistic taste confirmed for pleb as fuck

>Most of the guests already know what's going to happen
Rewatch the Jack McBrayer, Tichina Arnold, and that chef interview. For the most part, the guests still don't know what's happening.

Yeah right, as if Flava Flav or any retarded guest know what's going on. You can see the stupidity or at least the dumbfoundedness on some faces, don't be that guy.

Is this what normies think is funny?

schneider taught her well

As if you can't tell some have no idea of what's going on. Even Jack Black was losing patience and I admired Raymond Tuco Cruz for being such a good sport.

This guy's got a good heart, I wouldn't have guessed. Always a smile on with the dumbest shit Eric pulled.

>I am the octopus.

This is easily the best street skit he has ever done.

Honestly season 4 if my favorite so far. He really stepped his game up with both sketches and interviews.

My only issue is that he seems to have found a bit of a formula. Each episode has an obligatory "Eric pretends he has critical body damage and won't do anything about it" sketch. Plus the reaccuring gags come off as kinda forced. The sprite sponsorship was funny at first but seeing it every two episodes has gotten old.

Only the interviews are worth watching. Who honestly gives a fuck about the youtube tier pranks in between? That shit should be on the adult swim youtube channel not on tv.

felt bad when they bullied the lonely dude 2BH

YEAH THIS IS FUCK YOU TV!

The only good street pranks are the ones where he just gives up on the gag.

very clean

wait I don't get it, is this supposed to be funny?

>you can take a picture with me, but I am a registered sex offender

the best season yet, I love how experimental and stream of consciousness the editing is becoming. Especially in the Jack black episode.

>tfw I keep singing the Jillian Barberie song in my head every day

this is a nightmare

Hannibal has talked about how he doesn't want to do "dumb TV shows" and wants to own hotels and shit. He's bored of doing the show

>dude i'm from myspace
>dude
>myspace
lmao get it dude just lmao

lmao

Hannibal is starting a podcast sometime soon.

earwolf.com/show/handsome-rambler/

>GET THESE NIGGERS OUT OF MY GAME

Glad someone else caught that, gave me one of the biggest laughs of the episode.

Flavor Flav, Dennis Rodman and Investigate 311

i'm trying to get a sprite sponsorship

Holy shit just saw it, literally the best one

He wants to own hotels?

I felt like he was getting lazy when I started watching his last special and it wasn't nearly as good as what I expect from him. But I really only watched the first 10 minutes

thats absolute shit

these were brilliant