She's the only one playing Westworld the right way. Everyone else acts like edgy griefers

She's the only one playing Westworld the right way. Everyone else acts like edgy griefers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7kyg6NOEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not MiB

yeah shes doin it right.

so cute

just goes to show women are more easily deluded into flights of fancy

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7kyg6NOEs

she got CRAIGED

> hahaha this comment will show those women who constantly refuse to date me because I'm a fat disgusting neckbeard

thanks for contributing to the discussion man

Marti = Candy Crush

MIB = WoW

I don't get it, is Westworld a physical theme Park or a dream virtual reality like matrix?

i'd do her right

MiB = EVE

nice projection but i'm gay.

Marti just wants to have fun shooting bandits and hanging out with cute gunslinger while they go to the occasional brothel

>look honey i shot da bad guy! take a picture
>omg wow lets pay 40k just to hang out with robot hookers
>dude im so badass i play cowboy gta

all terrible

Try watching the show, fuckwad.

> it's yet another user has heard the word used in a similar context but doesn't actually know what Projection / Projecting means episode

0/10 why do they keep doing re runs of this

i want to play video games with her all day and get into android orgies all night

MiB is next level.
He's like speedrunner glitch exploit tier.

>OH MY FUCKING GOODDDDD!!

Why is she so cute broz

Triggered

>the attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety

Ex. The fat, disgusting neckbeard who women refuse to date projected himself onto an anonymous user of a tawianese basket weaving forum.

Gays hating women? Really makes you think.

MiB= 3D Backgammon

Why can't I find any clips of Westworld on youtube? You can practically see an entire episode of Game of Thrones within a couple of hours of airing from all of the scenes people upload, but there's barely anything for Westworld.

game of thrones is for plebs, whereas westworld is for intellectuals who value artists rights

if they ever make a real westworld, it'll still be ruined by everquest 1 enchanter class. just want to aoe stun and mez everyone and go around doin whatever i want invisible with them not being able to do anything. most invincible shit ever. ruined all mmorpgs, would ruin all fuck/kill simulators

kek

MIB is the guy who still plays Golden Eye everyday trying to find hidden shit

she is my waifu

I laughed so hard at that delivery

>tawianese basket weaving forum.

hehe haven't seen that one before

Is the show worth watching?

yeah first two episodes are good

MiB is that guy with an active WoW account since day 1

Westworld only just started.

Third is slower than the others but its pretty satisfying

Both, and at the same time a critique of the masked society we built in real life

what was the elite level on that shit

my bro passed that
100% everything

It's a real physical theme park which is operated like a PVE MMO game.