How can anyone defend this?

How can anyone defend this?

It's 2016.

JUST

>cucks Arthur

>we should ALWAYS be forced to cast the person who looks most similar to the role, EVERY TIME

Not everyone is a racist fuck. /thread

We Black President now!!

who cares

who can defend that mermaid wearing skin colored leotard because she's too afraid to show her bare tummy?

THERE WAS ALREADY A BLACK KNIGHT OF THE ROUND TABLE

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

This shit bothers me to no end, is not more disrespectful to ethnics and their history to make them literally a coat of paint when there are historical ethnic people already in those roles who are their own characters with their own stories, goals and motivations? Riding on the coat-tails of a pre-established character is poor form, lazy and creatively bankrupt, especially when it exists solely to make a political point. 'But anyone can play any role!' 'STOP WHITEWASHING'

Are niggers for fucking real this desperate to steal everything around them that they begin to steal history?

Get me off this fucking ride, lads. This is the shit that makes me wish Trump gets in and does whatever the fuck he wants. What a fucking hypocritical mess of a world we live in.

>Lancelot fucks Arthur's wife

is this pottery?

>whites
>literally had 100 years of exclusively white portrayals and denigrated minorities in media roles
>whining about one black guy now

lmao you already had your time. let nonwhites have a go at it. just watch a camelot show from 10 years ago if it bothers you so much.

white fragility in full view.

Calm your tits. The Arthurian legends are basically late medieval FRENCH fan fiction of distorted English myths. Adding a black guy will not lower its status is it's already rock bottom drivel.

>my wife's son loves this show and I'll thank you not to disparage it you racist

>>I"m white and scared of people different than me
>>whine whine whine. Get over yourself. People are different. Go put on your white hood and dance around a burning cross you fucking piece of shit.

t. whitey pretending to be black

Found the Afro-centrist

I know blacks don't care about consistency, accuracy, or making any real sense, or much of anything at all, but some of us do, despite what the Narrative says.

>black man steals white man's wife

I didn't think people like this came here. Its weird seeing unironic cuck posting
Are you by any chance lost?

>rock bottom drivel

wew

butthurt whites coming out the woodwork to defend their insecurities

>the Narrative
fucking lmao

>I can't handle people with different opinions

Yup that's true though. Fucking faggot

>insecure black unable to handle the fact not everyone is bending over backwards for his fragile sensibilities
>insecure black unable to handle he isn't being upvoted for being a coat-tails riding nigger

>portraying other races other than whites which exist in our world
>OMG WHITE GENOCIDE THE NARRATIVE STOP THEMM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao you already lost this one

White people had it coming

I want anything with a historical setting to strive to get the most accurate tone possible. And not just in respect to European affairs either.

Are you implying there are white men willing to engage in a savage and disgusting act like fucking another man's wife? Whites are honorable.
Lancelot was not, therefore he was a nigger.

yea boi we built the pyramids and shiet

it's a cliched story that's been retold and changed so many times over a thousand years who gives a shit anyway

it's not like it's some historical event they're changing the facts for, it's a generic legend

Yet you still feel the need to defend yourself.

>lmao whitey but ur still replyin sheeeit

Yeah nah, you're wrong. You're fucking wrong. Do what the song says and read a book. Why do you think it's generic, user?

It's an incredibly shitty show that's only popular with women. Are you really surprised that it's devoid of logic?

>historical setting
>Camelot
>historical setting
>historical setting

He's gonna say it's generic the same way LOTR is generic fantasy. They are so fundamental to how legend / myth / fantasy developed that no shit the same themes proliferated across time and multiple media and became commonplace.

Hakuna Matata, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

Why did people keep posting after this? HE SAID /THREAD!!!

>historical
>a mythical character in a show about FAIRYTALES set in modern times

W E W

E

W

>you replied so I win!!!111

haha shut up you pathetic fragile white baby

Why shouldn't they exactly? That certainly seemed to be the logic when people were complaining about the casting of Ridley Scotts last movie about egypt, people sure seemed convinced that had to be cast with 100% native egyptians or else it would be raciss. Why the 180 in logic when it comes to this? At least egypt actually had contact with the europe through trade across the mediterranean, how in the fuck did this black guy get to medieval england? I'm not saying it's impossible for a black guy to be in medieval england it's just that it would be such an exceptional case it would form a huge part of their backstory.

That's a bingo!

Pure cringe

Wait
Doesn't Lancelot cuck Arthur?

>Are you really surprised that it's full of black fetishist garbage?

FTFY

Yes it's like Sir Thomas Mallory was the proto-cuck boi

To all the pc police (for lack of a better term) in this thread the reason why shit like this pisses people off is because you know damn well that if the races were switched there would be a fucking riot, if they made a show about a non-european legend with a european cast in a prominent role there would be no end to the progressive butthurt, it would be all you'd ever hear about it, c'mon, be honest. It's the blatant double standard that bothers people, how can you not concede that simple fact and just take refuge in your simplistic narrative of the evil racists wanting to keep the black man down.

time to gb2/pol/

so we can laugh at you there when drumpf loses

>jews love weed
>jews run the world
>that's why weeds illegal
I've never understood this particular meme. Surely if they wanted everyone doing it it wouldn't be outlawed?

thanks for correcting the record

really makes you think

What is this supposed to mean?

Whites aren't as cucked like you meme us to be, you cuck faggot

>drumpf

A fictional story can still have a historical setting and theme, you dumb cucks.

A nigger is out of place in a Camelot role, and you know it.

is Cred Forums ever wrong?

Might as well have an Asian play Shaka Zulu and a Latino play Buddha.

No he's not a moor before someone say something stupid

It's funny cause John Oliver told me it is!

I swear to god of all the insulting nicknames they could've picked why that fucking one, should've gone with something to do with him having small hands apparently he hates it when people say that, it would actually strike a nerve. Meanwhile he probably likes Drumpf, why in the hell would he be offended by his families own name?

That's not even true when the races are a match. Look at the casting for biopics over the last few years:

>Bleed for This
>Jackie
>J. Edgar

None of them are even close, and these are just the three off the top of my head. The ONLY thing the actors have in common is race and gender. So if you're already satisfied with these mediocre "matches" of actors to famous people, what's a little more by changing the race?

Because it makes little cucks like you have an autistic spasm