Well...

He said he wasn't.

He's just a guy with a plan

That's what crazy people say.

>He's just a guy with a plan
a plane?

>a plane?
Bane?

Just evil. Like The Joker usually is. Hes methodical as fuck. Hes rarely "LOL RANDUM" and prone to constantly changing his mind like Letos was.

>Bain
Pain... ful?

No, but he identified as "crazy", so yes.

Nah he was more sane. Leto's Joker way more insane

Well, he was the joker baybee ha-HA

The only sane man in an insane world if you ask me...

He was an Absolute MADMAN

But thats why I respect Leto's Joker.

A shame the Suicide Squad script didnt do his character justice. But I liked him laughing and firing the golden AK-47 in the helicopter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoW08h6Zw0A

I'd actually agree with this. I just think ledger was more sinister and chaotic. Maybe more unpredictable too.

He was just a huge cynical asshole imo.

Exactly. Ledger's Joker is a master criminal, wears the clown face like a badge, and plays at being crazy. Leto's Joker is insane, wears the thug tattoos like a badge, and plays at being a mafia kingpin.

>I'm not crazy...I'm just ahead of the curve.
He's just like us!

Idk why we have to compare the 2. Both are entierely different with different lifestyles.

Ledger hates money and riches whilst Leto rides his fancy car and buys expensive jewlery to put around his neck.

He never said that line? ._.

Both Leto and Ledger's Joker needed to kill more people in cold blood.

I do love the opening of TDK how Ledger's Joker murders his entire team of clowns and Leto in SS had a good moment where he gave food in a basket to some guard and it blew up in his face.

Interrogation scene, I think.

That's why I don't compare them. They're the same character in name only.

He's a psychopath you num nuts.

I agree with this. He was purely evil, but not delusional about reality or fickle. He embraced chaos as a perverse, but sane choice.

He does, in the interrogation scene when Batman beats him up.