What do you call this look?

What do you call this look?

rugged, alpha, based, you name it

it's not something you can attain without a proper natural born aesthetic facial structure

the caucasian gazin'

The californian gay latino

The Kryten, you know? The robot from Red Dwarf. Kryten, go look it up.

The old kid

>implying that squashed face is aesthetic

The white guy

the supporting role

Squat-faced.

This is close to a half-dozen times I've heard someone mention that movie in a few weeks.

Which youtuber did a video review of it? I don't remember RLM doing anything.

generic, vanilla, inoffensive

It's not a movie, it's a tv series from years ago.

le footy lad look

The 'who fucking farted?'

nigga they look like they have Cushing syndrome

>tfw to smart to reply to meme threads

>I should be the main character but i'm stuck being the side character.

That's a shit meme, senpai

for (you)

i don't know. Karl looks good when he has a helmet or in an armour - LOTR, Dredd and Riddick. Reyner just looks plain weird

My hair hasn't looked this good since I was like 30. How do they do it?

Semen for conditioner.

The Tito Dick, Dickman Baby.

I call the one on the left handsome. I call the one on the right ugly. They both have eyes that are far apart, a kind of smooshed look to their heads sure.

Bruh they have the best professional stylists that do their hair before every appearance they do

The comedy sidekick.

Just keep the back and sides two clipper guards shorter than the top.

the blowjob giver

The rugged gen-x'er

If you were truly smart you could think of a meme so dank you couldn't help but post it.

Slut

only stupid people like maymays. they're the modern catchphrase.

masculine

They're both gay, right?

You're a tv series from years ago.

and they still get laid 100X times more than you with chicks 100X times hotter than you could ever dream of having. how does that feel?

>dredd
>bourne

In all fairness, Dredd was a B movie and Bourne Legacy was a disappointment that forced them to reel Damon back in for a second reboot.

A quick look has Urban as the antagonist of Pete's Dragon, plus he had that cancelled TV show. Renner meanwhile has The Hurt Locker.

I'm not the guy you were responding to, but these very much are not heavy-weight, Hollywood Walk of Fame actors, despite being in so many big movies. They're the side characters. This is entirely true.

the rough, squat-faced hobbit look?

Renner is at least kinda cool.

le macho nerd man is actually a gigantic retard IRL.

fetal alcohol syndrome

I've had sex with around 28 women that I didn't pay so I feel alright I guess. could be better but I've been in some long term relationships

go away Vince