Remember Lizzie

Remember Lizzie

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/137318-wheres-kate-from-lizzie-mcguire-now-the-former-disney-channel-star-has-pursued-a-different-career
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

implying I ever forgot

was there any lizzie panty?

A lil bit

She went to my high school homecoming dance around this time with the "hot girl" from the show.

I don't know why but I went and saw the movie when it came out. Kind of want to rewatch it along with a bunch of other movies from my childhood.

THICC

T
H
I
C
C

Was always more of a Miranda guy myself.

i want her to bully me sexuaally

TOO THICC!!!

>mfw the beta joo kid gets the girl

fridge bitch

how do you go from this,

TO THIS?

to this?

who would win in a fight with her and chloe?

Chole looks like she'd be really clumsy despite her guns

I always thought her friend was cuter.
She must be kicking herself for leaving the show early just to get killed off prematurely in Buffy. I would've liked to have seen her in the movie (yes, I watched it too).

Yeah, Miranda definitely had some sass, where as Lizzie was just vanilla af.

I think it's because she was more into music. I'm pretty sure sings in some band.

Pretty sure Hilary Duff had her kicked off the movie because they were fighting

That's so sad, but also funny.
I wonder what happened to the 'hot' girl who played Kate but was actually a bit of a butterface.

JUST

Really? They seem to be getting on well enough these days.

bustle.com/articles/137318-wheres-kate-from-lizzie-mcguire-now-the-former-disney-channel-star-has-pursued-a-different-career

Google, the number one stalker.

That's James Deen

HEY NOW
HEY NOOOOOOOW
THIS IS WHAT DREAMS
ARE MADE OF

did canadians animate that?

It was a rumor a long time ago. Might have actually happened but they were young teenagers back then, I'm sure they got over it if it did happen

i used to fap to her feet like crazy

i cant imagine what dan would have done to her...

Same. I think it's where I learned I was a foot fag

I only watched Disney Channel for Even Stevens, Kim Possible, and sometimes their original movies. Everything else seemed lame.

>Developing a foot fetish that early

you guys are fuct

You're more or less born a foot fag. I was 'attracted' to feet years before any sexual aspects of it came out

I always wished Ren would have shown her feet as much as Lizzie.

At least we got to see her tits in that B-grade horror movie. Shame she had work done and they looked like balloons though.

>i'm gordo remember me

Gordo was a literal fedoralord with his Rat Pack shit.

I'm a Jo McGuire/Hallie Todd man.

Show gets weird at the end because the movie was the finale but if you don't watch the movie it's the weirdest shit.

Evangelion of Disney.

How about Raven? Chelsea was too good of a character and Cory in The House is the shittiest meme because Raven was the better show.

How do you go from this...

to this?

Larry Tudge is one of us, stinky and weird.

>That episode when Miranda was attracted to him just because he changed his shirt and bathed

Vapid as fuck.

fuck

Chelsea was a goddamn titty monster and many good faps were had on her behalf.
Having said that, from the interviews she's done in real life, especially around the time she was in Beauty and the Beast, she is so far up her own ass that she's in danger of turning into a black hole.

What's the final show that you guys saw during your childhood?

For me, pic related

what breed is this?

That was probably the last good show Disney did. I still like the new Disney Channel movies, though.

That's So Raven was pretty funny desu. Raven is a good physical comedian.

>this
Hilary always had that shitty look on her face like she just pissed on herself.

Lalaine had that laid back vibe except when they did that bulimia episode with her. It just didn't vibe with her character. That was something Lizzie would do. Definitely wanted to hang out with her more.

Probably something like that.

>she is so far up her own ass that she's in danger of turning into a black hole.

explain?

She's such a theater luvvie, she name drops and makes insincere gestures like nobody's business. If she's not careful she'll turn into a complete ham.

>evangelion of disney
Right. Or: the fucking show ends with no ending and the same status quo as shown in the beginning.
The movie adds sum "Hannah Montana"-esque shit and builds on a love triangle. wow.

I fucking thought the episode with Lizzie getting her first bf was the final episode... where Gordo tells her she's cute and whatnot after the guy broke up with her.
But it was the first episode of the second season wtf

what happened?

Damn, I'd fuck the shit out of her

Lol, this is what relying too much on Google gets you. That's Adam Lambert from American Idol, not Adam Lamberg.

She actually did something that made her happy. Raven and Eddie are the epitome of JUST.

>was a titty monster

Nigga she still looks healthy as fuck.

she hotter now than when i fapped to lizzie on the reg

I want to rape her and make her the victim.

What the fuck is your problem?

I just love rape and making victims. What's the problem with that? Do you want to be the next hole I enter?

Yeah, you know, I actually do!

So you're admitting to being am edgelord redditor?

alright, I'm prepping the soon-to-be victim for the rape. I'm slathering the whole with sauche and prepping the hole for entry.

A slut

wtf I love rape now

That's really gross I wouldn't joke about that

tawny from even stevens was the best

Damn. What a qt. I'm surprised she turned out seemingly well-adjusted.

I always liked Tawny and it's too bad they haven't done a reunion.

Beans is the definition of JUST.

I swear I first heard the word "normie" on that show. It was episode where Raven joins a club of fellow psychics.

It is and when I rewatched I laughed my ass off.

I always wanted to fuck this normie bitch.

you dont

I hated Even Stevens because Shia was such a goofy fuck who looked and acted like a kid I really hated, Tawny was hot but I just couldn't believe a chick like her would care for a faggot lika Shia's character.

I wanted to cum in Ren's mouth and watch her swish it around her braces soooooo bad. Sexy as fuck when she was barefoot in "the pose" studying on her bed. Looks like she turned out pretty well.

>doing pretty well
>burn kim possible money for fake balloon tits

yeah the bimbo tits are retarded, she should have just stayed with her sexy nerd chic' with small breasts we all punished our 13 year old dicks to

>ren hated niggers as well obviously
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>pic related

somebody post the tits already

>Ren

-nerdgirl
-wore a choker that suggests she wants to be owned

but you know in her bed her guy was handcuffed and chastity cage locked on his penis with her barefeet in his face in seconds.

ugghhh thicker!

Ren was a complete Stacy, wtf are you talking about

i'm "remembering" her right now

I genuinely hoped she would overcome and keep living during her meth addiction.

I was trying not to fap today.

Ass

I member