First episode

>first episode
>pure kino
I sure hope it doesn't go to shit

Haha he do drugs

first episode was best but him sitting in the front office of the precinct before being booked scene lasted too long.

i also find it hard to believe anyone is dumb enough to already be in custody and try to run at that point but whatever.

still the best episode of the whole show.

I thought it was all very believable. People don't always make perfectly logical decisions. Can you imagin the fear in your heart, the moment the cop tells you she's gonna pat you down? Your heart drops into your stomach, it feels like a hook is pulling on your navel, and your balls ache. You just want to go home and hug your mom, lay in bed and sleep until your can't sleep anymore.

But you know you won't. You know she's gonna find that knife. You know your whole life is done for.

Fight or flight man, totally realistic imo

>People dont always make perfectly logical decisions.
thats where you lost me.

but seriously whyd he take the knife. that shit was stupid as fuck. its not like he had it then dropped it. he actually looked around and said hmmm ima pick this shit up cuz im nervous. shit made no sense.

and while ive lived the fight or flight situation, there were some moments that were just too dumb. he shouldve called the cops the moment he would her and proverbially thrown himself on the mercy of the court. but its a show so fuck it.

>but seriously whyd he take the knife. that shit was stupid as fuck
He knew his prints were on that knife, he didn't want to leave it at the scene, obviously.

Again man, you're underestimating how irrational people can get under extreme pressure.
>and while ive lived the fight or flight situation
have you though?

i dunno man it just comes off like bullshit to me. i feel like tv does a great job of allowing people a window into situations that theyd otherwise never be in and that allows us the luxury of thinking of what we'd do if we were to ever find ourselves in said situation. so seeing as ive seen this kinda thing happen in tv and movies before it just seems so obvious that if i didnt do it id call the cops and tell em the truth without mucking shit up anymore than it already is. maybe he doesnt watch tv or movies. but i really feel like hes an idiot for thinking hes just gonna escape the law or consequences forever. its not 1492. people who murder people tend to get caught.

This show is garbage. Don't waste your time op.

Its the difference between had he been able to just leave, no one would've ever known he was there, and abandoning that and just calling up the police and trying to feed them a really fucking stupid story.

It's good, but the investigation aspect of the show kinda shits all over itself really quickly though.

>go to girl's house, have sex, pass out, girl is stabbed to death 30 times
>there is no blood on you
>her pussyfunk is still all over you

So there was no way he'd have been able to kill her, shower to clean off the blood, clean all the blood off his clothes, but still have her pussyfunk all over him, after she'd been a blood geyser for several minutes.

But the show is less about who did it and more about the standard bit about how being charged with murder is just as bad as being convicted.

Classic meme

The people who are saying Naz did dumb unrealistic things have never committed a crime before and been under that kind of pressure. I've been a scenario similar to his but nowhere near as drastic. you're head is thinking a thousand thoughts a minute and your body is tripping over itself trying to do or not do all the things that the brain is contemplating. The whole 'the walls are closing in on me' analogy is very true. Also the air of a holding cell is fraught with fear and uncertainty that drives you impulsiveness. Not trying to be a badass but his confusion in the firat episode hit really close to home.

It doesn't go to shit. For some reason there's a lot of morons on here that think it does though.

did he do it?

Most of them are plebs from plebbit that are finally starting to get the fuck out.

He could have killed her naked and taken a shower. And I don't get what pussyfunk has to do with it.

it doesnt neccessarily go to shit. but as well done as the first episode is, the rest of it just pales in comparison. poor follow through

but the first episode was really good

If you have sex with a girl, you'll get her sweat and vaginal juices all over you.

So, he had consensual sex with her, then went for electrolytes, passed out, and she was murdered. Since he never had the chance to clean up, he'd still have vaginal juices all over him. But since he isn't literally covered in blood, as she was stabbed 27 times, it would be impossible for him to be the killer. But the show ignores this completely.

Ignoring the rest of your post
>people who murder people tend to get caught
Statistically untrue.

It would be all over him if he jumped on her and started stabbing. But if he rolled his sleeves and started stabbing from a standing position when she's lying down the blood would mostly just get on his hands/forearms.

Id have to rewatch the show to see what transpires for sure but I think you're completely right and if so, that's actually a gaping hole in the logic of the show. But nonetheless like you said the crime itself isn't the angle of the shows narrative.

is there something you need to get off your chest user

>u get sweat and vaginal juices all over you
ur a virgin right?

That is not how stabbing a bag of pressurized hemoglobin works.

If he had showered then there would be blood in the drain

All charges past and present have been decided on by a judge in the State of XXXXX. I have no comment on the verdict(s) that have been reached.

Shit has been done and dusted for a few months now. I've got some drinking to do

It doesn't go to shit, but it's not what people expected. Everyone thought this was going to be a murder mystery but it wasn't about that at all. Just about how Naz's life was affected by the system.

>Everyone thought this was going to be a murder mystery
No, retards thought that. It was perfectly clear from the onset it was going to be more about the process than the crime.