2.Valhalla Rising
3. Pusher 2
4. Neon Demon
5. Drive

Very Good tier:
6. Only God Forgives
7. Bronson
8. Pusher 1

(Bleeder and Fear X not scored because didn't see)

Top 10 Refn:
> Drive
>1st part of Valhalla Rising
>Only God Forgives trailer

Fear X >> Pusher series >Valhalla Rising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >everything else >>>> his 10s work

which refn movie is milla in?

hot

Wrong

Drive > Pusher II > Bronson > OGF > Neon Demon > Pusher III > Valhalla Rising > Pusher > Fear X > Bleeder

The Neon Demon > Bronson > Drive > Only God Forgives > Pusher 2 > Valhalla Rising > Pusher 1

haven't seen rest

drive 10/10
OGF 10/10
fear x 9/10
bronson 10/10
neon demon 9/10
valhalla 8/10

apparently this scene was done with cgi because Refn didnt want any man touching Ekke

Elle*

>Bronson > Drive

Been a while since I watched it, but Tom Hardy was the only really good thing about that movie. Everything else was pretty unexceptional

I actually wish he went down fucking annihilating the natives instead of surrendering.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT.

Drive > Neon > Valhala >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

If Drive had Neon Demons style it would be the perfect movie

this so fucking hard

valhalla rising blew

he couldnt. he was weak and outnumbered. stop being dumb

Bronson>Neon Demon>Vahlhalla>OGF>Pusher 2>Drive>Pusher 3>Pusher
Need to watch Bleeder and started Fear X but didn't finish it. It made me feel lethargic and I constantly felt lost so I figured I must just not be in a mood to pay attention but maybe it's just bad. I'll give it another shot tho

he's literally Odin though.. Pretty sure a God could handle a couple of redskins

>he's literally Odin
worst fantheory - and by your own admition its wrong because they kill him.
i said stop being dumb and i meant it

>Bronson
>good

ok

I mean ultra-violence is alright, but if I'm gonna pleb out like that it'll be more along the lines of The Raid or Tarantino than that pretentious pile of boredom.

>tfw user sees straight through your b8
gotta step my game up

All of his movies are utter shit and his fans are all autistic retards with shit tier taste.

>can't into nordic cinema
topkek

...g-got me to reply i g-guess...

so based
this guy must be huge