Can you believe its about to be season 3 and there is no character in the show named Saul?

Can you believe its about to be season 3 and there is no character in the show named Saul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ELBtnYFTVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9q4qzYrHVmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this show is fucking awful

i know they're trying to milk some more out of breaking bad, but god, this is shit just drags so much to nowhere at all

they could at least try to make this into something better than lawyer issues: the show. you know there's something wrong when mike is the best thing in it

that's why they'd better call him

kek trying this hard

It's great. Do you realize how mentally ill, dumb, and irrelevant you are that you've watched a show you don't like? Your opinion is literally worth nothing.

>muh shit buzzword

cringe.

im pretty much convinced the people who like this show on here are just amc shills

>show about a lawyer breaking bad
>could have been better than lawyer issues

what a dumb opinion

also

>the show just drags so much to nowhere at all
Yeah, well, you don't get it. Because of BrBa they have Saul's arc already, they have how he ends up at the end of BCS so they can't ramp it out now because it'd be boring. His character needs backstory and motivation and his tumble into the dark needs to have more impact than "lol, cancer, can't pay for it? Jesse, lets make meth! Bitch"

>not a single argument

>ur opinion is dumb
>u just don't get it lol

kill yourself. breaking bad had much better buildup and development, the fact that this shit can't even hold up to it proves how shit it is

and yes, you can make a show about a "criminal" lawyer better than silly nonsensical family issues

>lmao law is sacred jimmy i'll ruin your life lmao

>Because of BrBa they have Saul's arc already, they have how he ends up at the end of BCS so they can't ramp it out now because it'd be boring. His character needs backstory and motivation and his tumble into the dark needs to have more impact than "lol, cancer, can't pay for it? Jesse, lets make meth! Bitch"

Here's why so read my post

And those "silly nonsensical family issues" are Exactly Saul's motivation, at the end of season 2 he practically lost all he had. He'll break bad in season 3.

can someone remind me how season 2 ended?

>making a show about the funny slimeball side kick lawyer to see him """tumble into the dark"""

this is why the show has failed to deliver anything, saul did not deserve any of this. all anyone wanted was a comedy with saul lawyer shenanigans. but nope, now he needs some elaborate backstory for some reason....

complete failure show for plebs who think this is good character drama. it's just not, it's a babby version of a character drama.

It's the only plausible explanation for any positive thoughts on the show 2bh.

This show is shit and you're shit if you like it. Nothing happens and the "drama" that does happen is cliche and dull. The fact that you people eagerly lap this garbage up is revolting to me. It is more transparent than ever what a cash grab this show is, and how pretty much every element of the show that might have been good is sacrificed in favor of stretching things out as long as possible. It's almost insulting really, that they can get away with this just because of it's attachment to Breaking Bad. But that's the case with most spin-offs really.

It's just amazing to see a show fail so spectacularly to deliver on it's premise -- that is, a show about the seedy lawyer Saul Goodman. Instead we're treated to the character development of Jimmy. Perhaps "character meandering" would be more accurate, since development implies some kind of direction. But the stuff pertaining to Kim is shit, the lawyer stuff has been shit, and the Mike stuff has been good occassionally, but is far too irrelevant to the central plot to matter.

Tell me what you guys thought this series was gonna be when announced

>some background shit sure, but very limited use of flashbacks because Bob Odenkirk looks like a 55 year old man and it wouldn't make sense to put him in shitty makeup and a wig to play a 20 year old
>most of the series would be a complete spin off: Saul Goodman using corrupt methods and shit to exploit bad guys and win cases for his clients
>Bryan Cranston would have been one of those cool special guests that were unannounced, maybe Saul calls on him to get meth for a client or something
>Mike is used as the moral compass but also as the muscle for the law firm

>a comedy with saul lawyer shenanigans

I would watch this. Why didn't they make this instead? Now I really would like to see it!

> all anyone wanted was a comedy with saul lawyer shenanigans

Citation please

This is exactly a well executed character drama, you don't go from meek man baby to drug kingpin within 1.5 season; that's terrible sensationalist writing.

Look at shows like SFU, character development happens slowly and that's what we are getting. If YOU don't like that, it's on you for misunderstand what a proper characterization is.

>complete failure show for plebs who think this is good character drama. it's just not, it's a babby version of a character drama.
Which makes it different than Breaking Bad how?

>Finally after all this time, now is the time that you'd...
>LOOKS AT CAMERA AND POINTS
>Better call Saul!

how about you go into detail about the grand revelations about sauls character you have learned so far over the course of this show

because i can't think of much worth a shit

he's a scum bag and always has been a scum bag, now with an asshole for a brother

bravo vince

just post kim's feet

Wtf I hate bcs now

The show will be cancelled before he becomes Saul

it's not going to be cancelled, the jackass breaking bad audience will eat vince's shit and continue watching it for more bullshit cameos and tie ins

Let's play a game Cred Forums. It's called Who's that Jew near You?
Post real commercials of local attorneys

youtube.com/watch?v=4ELBtnYFTVE

>Saul's first appearance in BrBa was funny as shit
>his whole character held the humor in the show after it shifted away from being a comedy
>BCS seemed like it was going to be a great comedy about wacky Saul antics
>instead it's a dull prequel which has had no comic scenes whatsoever

Grand revelations, first off all, he has a fucking brother; who is also a lawyer - who coincidentally fucked him over last season and pretty much set up his entire arc

He used to hustle, got his lawyer degree from some buttfuck place out of nowhere. Got his entire worldview from a guy that robbed his dad and was trying to hold composure and not do any illegal things for what was, the love of his life and no matter how silly you find "love of his life" to be; it makes sense he puts so much value into it.

but ok, I said this all now and I'm guessing you'll try and come up with another non-argument that basically boils down to "it wasn't what I was expecting; therefore it's shit" but give me a citation of your earlier statement, which was: " all anyone wanted was a comedy with saul lawyer shenanigans" I'd like you to go into detail for that

and not only is BCS giving Saul a backstory, it's also creating Mike's.

The jack-ass breaking bad audience are the ones that hate this.

Season 3 finale script leaked:

"Finally, after all these years, I have become Better Call Saul".

JFC, really Vince?

>Oh no, some criminal has put a hit on me and wants me dead!
>who are you gonna call?
>Ghostbusters?
>no! Saul, silly!

What a stupid line. Dropped the show immediately after they said that.

we knew about his ridiculous law degree in breaking bad.... so all that's left is his annoying brother and how he was a scummy con artist. wow man.

they fucking marketed this show like a comedy mixed into breaking bad """intensity"""" when it first came around, do you not remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9q4qzYrHVmI

pretty sure you're a shill btw

It's a weird show. Most people seem to enjoy the Mike segments the most, which are sprinkled with cameos from minor Breaking Bad characters. Jimmy's segments, with his doomed romance and career, just seem monotonous.

I'm not and sorry, but a trailer is not a proper citation to what you said. Also, Saul wasn't a whacky lawyer, he was an expressive verbal lawyer. Plebs, like you, like to think Saul was some comedic role but it wasn't and you can still see his character throughout all his interactions with other people. How'd you think they were gonna market it? They were gonna pander to people who didn't get the character. It's not because it's a comedic actor; therefore it's a comedic role.

Also; not an argument

holy shit yea you're a shill

finally caught one

well, you're out of argument so it would seem so me being a shill is still up for speculation, you being an imbecile isn't.

oh my goodness

yes im going to continue arguing with a shill trying to claim saul "wasn't a whacky lawyer" and that "Saul was [not] a comedic role"

bravo shill

Do normies even care about this show anymore?

Well, you never made you argument as to why Saul was whacky, you just made a statement; so amuse me: why was he whacky?

What I can't believe is that season 3 is still going to be about fucking CHUCK

i recognize how you type from all the other BCS threads that pop up.

how much money have you made shilling? you've been at it for a while

Ratings are in decline. Even Cred Forums used to be filled with Breaking Bad threads when it was on but you almost never see BCS threads.

40 posts and no kim? post kim's feet.

I haven't been watching. Besides Tuco and Hector have their been any more Breaking Bad cameos?

Avoiding the question because you don't have any answer, cute.

2 can play that game, HBO shill, don't you have a westworld thread to defend?

i illegally pirate hbo shows though

BCS isn't airing, if it is there are always threads

It's always best to avoid question and redirect the conversation if you have nothing more to say

it's ok i want you to make enough money from posting to afford a cup of ramen

well, you're wrong. inserting objectivism into ignorance isn't cause for being a shill, it's basically rational behaviour and you jump to buzzwords because your view can't handle being called out, in other words; it's worthless

How many seasons is this show going to have? I plan to wait until the final one to skip the boring stuff and just download the final few eps and see the good bits.

(((pleb status: filtered)))

I'm enjoying the characterization, it's a slow burner, however i've never been a fan of prequals for the simple fact you know the outcome. It reduces the drama somewhat. In saying that, it's still interesting to see how he becomes Saul, it's series is still showing that grey area between wrong and right. So for now it think it's as tight as BB just more about law and the ethics involved.

Rome has been off air for 9 years
Threads pop up on Cred Forums about it every day

and that proves what?

disproves your point

no

Despite having his life saved, Chuck 'the cuck' McGill records Jimmy admitting to altering the documents.

It's had about five good episodes so far. The show is really only interesting when Saul and Mike are on screen together.

It's an enjoyable show. The second season went overboard with the Breaking Bad callbacks though I thought. It's basically a different show, about Saul. But then they have to throw in the Mike stuff to reel in the BrBa fans and convince them it's still a crime show. Kind of sad.

Maybe they should just make the show about a criminal lawyer, as advertised. That way they don't have to "throw things in" to please people.

At least 90% of the show is about a criminal lawyer. Some people actually prefer the Mike stuff, why would they throw that out when it gives them different audiences and allows them to develop two characters?

I will call

I'll admit it can get pretty darn slow, but i think it's an interesting show.

so far, all the contrarians can do is resort to memes and hyperbole, or complain that it's not some wacky comedy, or that it's not some mega-drama with drug deals and explosions every episode.

It's actually fucking great
Please kys