"MOVIE is the latest MOVIE in the [genre] movies. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it, it had some good moments...

>"MOVIE is the latest MOVIE in the [genre] movies. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it, it had some good moments, and it had some bad moments. [Proceeds to explain story]. X character does a great job of playing B character, but I wasn't very fond of Y actor playing C character. Overall I had a good time"

>"Thanks for watching guys! Comment below and let us know what you think. Don't forget to subscribe, favourite and share and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYT8YwYvm68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He doesn't watch Tyrone Magnus.
Stay pleb. Whooooooo!

I have a simple solution
>don't watch any of them

It's been working great for me so far

Wow, what a prick.

His laugh is magical.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYT8YwYvm68

watching these reviewers on youtube is the equivalent to watching Marvel movies in theatres. Garbage, surface level, disposable media that you effortlessly consume and in return it makes you dumber.

>watching the nigger over react to every single fucking video / trailer / clip he watches

you simple minded fuck boi. you are the cancer that is plaguing youtube.

Youtube has been cancer since google bought it.

I'd agree for most of them except prolly jeremy jahns. He has an actually entertaining way of talking about movies.

TELL THAT TO KANJI CLUB is in the top left???

reminder

I watch Screen Junkies from time to time when I need to kill my brain for a bit.

(You)

t. letterboxd user

spotted the cuck that has been stuckmanized

>this is a 10/10 wife material in burgerland

Whoa, that might be the worst case of manface i've seen.

Whatever makes him happy though. Rich is pretty great, as this the rest of the rlm crew. Don't put these negroes in the same category as your average yt movie reviewer.

He could do so much better tho.. He's internet famous. He's youtube famous. He has charisma. He could be pulling 8/10s

Are you being ironic?

The faggot in the bottom left corner with the blue background has such a fucking punchable werid face quit posting that picture of him faggots hes so ugly

Speaking as a really good looking short guy, if you're not in high societal demand you really just want a girl who can interest you and make you laugh rather than some bimbo who thinks you're worth fucking to avoid having to take the train home

>obnoxious fucking clickbait mugging face on the video thumbnail

But wait, there's more- what if he happens to enjoy the company of the person he is choosing to spend his life with? What a concept.

>I'm ugly and will never be able to pull in a 8+/10 white loyal blonde cuties that are good company to spend the rest of my life with

pathetic NEET nerds just don't understand. We are on different levels, you and I.

Then DON'T watch you fucking moron. No one cares about your opinion you faggot virgin.

Garbage, surface level, disposable media? Is that why the most respected actors in Hollywood are agreeing to do roles for Marvel? Is that why Marvel movies make billions at the box office? Is that why Marvel movies are the only movies right now scoring 90% and up on Rotten Tomatoes? They're nothing short of modern classics. We're going to look back 30 years on Avengers, The Winter Soldier, Iron Man, Civil War, etc etc and remember them as being the gold era of comic book movies. 30 years from now you won't be able to name a single movie that came out during 2012, but you'll remember that's when Avengers came out.

MY OWN CLONE
NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

>talking like this and having opinions like this

This place is 18+ you know

actually, most the people here are 15-20 year olds.

>2016
>I still can't decipher Twitter's shit tier UI

bump

Flick Pick is based. Fuck off

No.

This, but context would probably help.

This

I think John cucked Cuckmann and he is acutally not a boring faggot, but fuck everyone else on there.

>check out latest drunk movie fights
>look at comments below video
>constant stream of people bitching how they turned off the comments in the Ghostbusters Honest Trailer

Feels good doesn't it?

Hey guys, this movie was okay, it had a lot of problems and it had a lot of good stuff. I'm not really going to commit to whether or not it was truly good or bad as that would alienate a portion of my audience and reduce my potential revenue. So basically, if you like it, that's great. If you dislike it, that's great too!

I don't want to go back to Wal-Mart.

You wanna talk about a white over representation? All these wanks look the exact same.

wtf does this have to do with OP?!

Oh fuck people like you really exist. Of course retards will remember when The Avengers came out because it made so much fucking money. It'll be on TV for the rest of forever and everyone will sit and watch it at Christmas because it's one of those films that nobody hates and kids in the room can watch.

Doesn't make it any less of a lazy, cookie cutter, soulless cash grab though. Look at shit like Home Alone: is it a good film? No. Is it a safe movie that nobodg hates? Sure.

no he doesnt hes an annoying fool, swearing in every sentence is not entertaining its juvenile.

>basement dweller: the post

wow someones bitter.

should be called shit prick.