Anyone else watching Channel Zero?

Anyone else watching Channel Zero?

I heard "live-action Candle Cove adaptation" and originally thought it'd be laughably bad but it's actually pretty decent. Has some real Silent Hill vibes to it.

8/10 would recommend if you're looking for a good spook this season

>creepypasta anthology
Now this I can get into. Surprised I haven't heard of this. I kind of wish it was one pasta per episode, but one per season is cool as well. With it being one per season, that will rule out a lot of good stories/monsters I'd imagine. Maybe season 2 could take place at an SCP containment lab.

Just watched the first episode. You're right, the creature design is solid. They better be able to give us some answers though, outside of "the kids are insane"

Cool, never heard about this. Has anyone been watching The Exorcist? I've heard that it is surprisingly good, but that might have been from people who had zero good expectations for it

I'm probably dropping American Horror Story for it.

Need some real spooks in my life.

I'm checking that out next.

But more hyped for The Young Pope.

I tried. Couldn't stand the flashbacks/cut to current time.

Cool creature design

Shitty actors and terrible pacing which is obvious for stretching out a page worth of text into six hour long episodes.

>SyFy

Syfy has been stepping up. The Expanse is top tier space opera.

12 Monkeys is bretty gud too.

I thought the first episode was pretty good

>Maybe season 2 could take place at an SCP containment lab.

apparently season 2 will be the No End House creepypasta

This was me. I just checked out the first two episodes and they were pretty great. Way better than I expected from a SyFy show. I really hope this catches on to get more seasons. And since its only 6 episodes a season, maybe they could do like that last man on earth show did and release seasons with like a half a year break rather than a full year break.

bump

wtf is on that guy teeth or something? it's making my skin itch.

kino

Where 2 watch? I don't have sci Fi channel?

Think they're already shooting

You can literally just Google "channel zero streaming"

that creepypasta was what i was expecting, i'm hyped if they actually do it. this candle cove shit is boring and uninteresting. they fucking ended the pasta twist at the end of the first episode so dragging it out for 6 episodes is a joke.

the No End House though i hope they actually end it on the cliffhanger instead of dragging that out more.

>Natalie Brown is a main character in this
THEY BETTER NOT BE KILLING HER OFF ON THE STRAIN

Considering Channel Zero is an anthology and she isn't in the next story that seems unlikely

I dropped AHS on episodes 3. I'm disappointed, I liked the other seasons ( except the witch one)

If it's made out of teeth and eats teeth wouldn't it try to eat itself?

I haven't watched this. I fucking hate Candle Cove though. The original pasta is fine, but the tumblr fanbase have ruined it with their shitty anime/Tim Burton inspired artwork that looks nothing like the old 70's low budget puppet show described in the pasta. How is this take on it?