Free State of Jones

Has anybody seen this yet? I thought it was pretty good for a slave movie. it wasnt overly sanctimonious or accusatory, it focused more on class than race. and mcconaughey was fun to watch like always.

I was just bored unimpressed till they started using music from the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford, then I was a strange combination of bored and pissed. Stopped, deleted, then watched the better movie instead.

I wonder, is that why RT hated the film? Because it wasn't guilt tripping white people enough? Could very well be the case.

what didn't you like about it?

the reviews all hate it because it's a "white savior" movie, even though it's a true story

>based on a true story

Things it depicted accurately:

>There was a civil war on the united states.

I find myself fact-checking these posts out of fascination with liars. Every Cred Forums persecution complex shitpost is a lie, and I find that so interesting. How did every single one of you become so deranged?

but that's not true user. are you sure you don't dislike it just because there are black people in it?

damn dude I dint even know what the fuck you're talking about. Cred Forums persecution? I just said liberals on rotten tomatoes didn't like the movie because it had what they call a "white savior" trope. how the fuck is that something to even be fact checked? just read some of them. sounds like you're the one with some kind of persecution complex

You said all the reviews hate it because it's a white savior movie. I found one which said that and one which reviewed it negatively because of "white guilt."

I fact check it because there's an interesting pattern where every single Cred Forums poster lies 100% of the time. I'm not interested in the subject matter, but rather in the fact that people like you just literally never stop lying about anything and everything. It's amazing.

I'm a liberal democrat voting for hillary you bizarre fucking loon. why would a Cred Forums shitposter make a thread about this movie? fucking kill yourself or take yourself back to /pol, you obviously belong there with your fixation on faix politics

Then why would you make up that "all the reviews hate it because it's a white savior movie"? You're fooling no one.

Watched it the other day. Pretty solid movie, tbqh.

I'm sorry, "multiple reviews", is that better? how can you be so deranged and obsessively that you would actually soft through reviews of a movie you aren't going to watch just so you can have a gotcha moment for a political argument you invented in your mind? you're a pathetic retard. can damn you faggots are literally just as bad as donald posters

> that you would actually soft through reviews of a movie you aren't going to watch

It's a small matter of personal intrigue where I'm observing that people like you never stop lying about everything. It's amusing and has nothing to do with the movie, but with an interest in how mentally ill and deranged people like you are.

>I'm sorry, "multiple reviews", is that better?

Yes, not being a pathological liar is usually better. I like how you're trying to downplay the absurdity of misusing the word "all" to such a ridiculous extent. Idiocracy is about you.

I enjoyed it.

He was like Bernie Sanders but not a cuck.

>fact-checking
the clinton campaign still has money to employ their shitpost monkeys?

holy kek now THIS is autism

they should've cut out the flash forward scenes in the 50's

Its a shame because Newt Knight had an interesting life during reconstruction working for the government trying to protect newly freed blacks from exploitation and black code laws, but they didnt touch on any of it

whoops i misread your post and thought you meant they shouldve cut out everything after the civil war. But yeah i agree, those scenes were weak and preachy

most importantly, they ruined the flow of the movie

anyone else find it odd that this was a Chinese studio co-production?

How about you take that nigger babble bullshit and fuck off

Aw gee Cletus did your sister kick you out of bed again?