IT'S GOING DOWN

HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN IS FUCKING FINISHED!!!

>SYNOPSIS: O'Keefe just redpilled the entire planet, even the MSM, including CNN. Anderson Cooper is officially BREAKING THE CONDITIONING. In other words: IT'S HAPPENING!

CNN LIVE STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=vI4kx8jkguM

FOX NEWS LIVE STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=k6b9AD4vsu0

NON-JEWTUBE STEAM MIRRORS:
>MSNBC
livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

>CNN
livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

>FOX
earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/ (HD)

PROJECT VERITAS PART 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

PROJECT VERITAS PART 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

JAMES O'KEEFE TWITTER:
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2009_undercover_videos_controversy
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/ecuador-julian-assange-wikileaks-internet/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Cred Forums

Wrong board dumb motherfucker.

Literally nothing will happen
"""Normies""" don't give a fuck

Oh and Americans are fucking idiots too lmao

Sage this cunt.

Cred Forumstards and Trump Shills are not welcome on this movie board.

DRUMPF

You have to go back.

It's not that they don't give a fuck, it's just that they believe Trump's """racism and sexism""" is worse than outright corruption that runs Infowars tier deep.

Boring

These. Cred Forums is only for child molesters

Digits confirm

Pretty sure CNN is on tv. And this board is Cred Forums not /film/

My biggest fear is that none of this corruption brought to light will have any effect on Dem voters

wow I am probably the biggest Hillary supporter but after this I think I'm switching sides.

Oh and Cred Forums memesters In before these fucking child molesters try and pretend they don't like those threads as damage control now that they've been caught

Nobody cares. You can't undo a solid year of 'DRUMPF THE SEX-OFFENDING RETARD NAZI' with one week of election-fraud.

Granted though if a cop had died in that Chicago riot it would be all over right now but as it happened they can just shrug it off.

I really could give less of a shit I want Cred Forums mad and it's what I'm going to get

this guy is the best political channel on youtube

Jesus Christ.

remember to report cancerous Cred Forums shit to make Cred Forums a better board

yeah but Cred Forumsedditors don't like threads like this because it has actual discussion and takes away replies from their meme threads like

a justifiable fear.
there's a reason why they were voting hillary in the first place.

and it all kinda starts and ends with the whole "being a retard" thing.

>guy doctors footage of planned parenthood to make false accusations
>gets ass sued off
>guy doctors footage of ACORN workers to make false accusations
>gets ass sued off
>guy attempts to break into a senator's office to wiretap her phones
>gets thrown in prison
>guy releases new dnc hit piece about rigged elections with obviously spliced together footage
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY??

you can always hide a thread if it doesnt conform with your safe space

Who cares? Trump is going to lose, we'll be as corrupt as if he was in office, and you won't do anything to stop it

No voter will give a shit about this. You've alienated everyone you hate, and everyone you hate is going to alienate you

: ]

hello newfriend

i see that you're new to Cred Forums and entirely unaware of the canadian faggot who bots his pedo threads 24/7

unless he cut up unrelated sentences to make these democrat goons admit to rigging the elections I don't see how this isn't legitimate.

I live in a battleground state and I'm voting for her

I'm no longer voting for Hillary Rodham

why is Cred Forums so fucking delusional?

This thread is a misfire. OP meant to post it on Cred Forums but he's a crossboarder retard who can't tell where he is.

>millions of views on youtube

>hes trying to step up with the old friend way
Do you really want to do it? I'll curbstomp you all the way back to Cred Forums
I know who exactly the guy is and it isn't aidz

Boy who cried wolf won't make me give me or anyone else give a shit

Shouldn't have cried wolf so many times

Oh well

WTF imwithher now

this
o'keefe is a known fraud, a fringe element

i watched the anderson cooper report and 90% of it was them talking about his past misdeeds

This is where reddit goes to hang out at Cred Forums. He did it on purpose.

hello newfriend
try one of these boards, they may be more to your liking

I posted it on Cred Forums because it's Cred Forums related as its on the television, tourist. I'll be making the thread again after its deleted by you outsiders too

>i watched the anderson cooper report

>20 days left until mass suicides on Cred Forums

O'Keefe?

Not to say that this video is definitely edited to hell, but this guy has been reprimanded in court for making videos so cut and doctored that they're borderline slander.

With all due respect, why should I believe O'Keefe isn't just bullshitting and crying wolf again, like he always does?

>This is where reddit goes to hang out at Cred Forums. He did it on purpose.

_Donald

Reddit this Reddit that

We stopped worrying about Reddit leftists and started worrying about tumblr

The real Reddit threat is now from the right. And you will always see them bring it up first

I can't stop laughing. Thats what I thought you fucking newshit trying to pretend to be a local

because they're comprised of virgins, children and bumpkins

Being on television doesn't make it Cred Forums. Cartoon shit doesn't belong here either even though it's on TV. This is strictly Cred Forums territory and you should know it.

>those
>bot threads
hello actual newshit

Cred Forums please, you're embarrassing yourself, again

When will these asshole Drumpf supporters just give up?

>one post on Cred Forumseddit of a tourist approved meme
Once again I'm prove correct. Mind you this archive goes all the way to 2010

When Cred Forums sends its posters, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing off topic posting. They’re bringing shitposts. They’re morons. And some, I assume, are good people.

We need to build a wall, we need to keep Cred Forumstards out, and we need to build it fast.

November 8th or as history remembers it

The Great Midwestern Triggering

>O'Keefe

Why should I believe a word in this fucker's videos after the ACORN debacle made anyone who supported him look like actually braindead faggots?

If is Cred Forums related then so is this thread which we use to have before you and all the other star wars 7 and game of thrones posters showed up

CNN hadn't even put it on their website three fucking hours after they broadcast it on TV.

This is a gimme from Hillary to Trump. She's so far ahead in the polls right now that there was a danger that the election would be a complete landslide and people wouldn't view it as legitimate.

Don't encourage him...

You have to go back to the land of the frog.

pretty weak as far as october surprises go. there's nothing that even links directly to hillary

Anyone who still votes for her at this point is genuinely stupid. Trump says retarded shit but at least he isn't evil to this extent. He is objectively the lesser of two evils. To claim otherwise is just bias.

>this shitty off-topic thread exists so that justifies the existence of my shitty off-topic thread
That thread is not Cred Forums-related and neither is this one. The only reason they both haven't been deleted yet is because no mods are paying attention to this shithole of a board right now.

t. triggered pedophile

I don't think that James O'Meme is a legitimate enough reason to throw this out. Of course it's going to be thrown out and ignored by most people, but to say that it's because of the source is shitposting.

>not watching sports
what are you, gay?
also, bane thread?

That thread you've without a doubt have posted in has been up for 6 hours. If off topic YouTube is Cred Forums related then so is this no matter how much you dislike this and like that

It really doesn't matter what the minority opinion thinks if they are the minority opinion.

Once you have the iron man numbers Clinton has you could shave off even ten percent and she would still win via the electoral college in states she now has solidified

Nothing will make Trump president short of a miracle

Hillary has won lmao

It's even worse than that:
-Nothing links it to Clinton
-It's from a notoriously unreliable source
-The video is obviously heavily edited
-the scale of voter fraud we'd be talking about here is pitifully small as far as the numbers go, even if the video isn't doctored.

This is basically Wikileaks all over again. A big bombastic release that all the alt-righters fall all over, only to find that there's basically nothing actually there.

Capital idea, old chum.

As long as legal crossposters, the hard workers that produce quality threads and generate productive converations are allowed to come in I do not have a problem with said wall.

>implying all presidents we ever had haven't been just as corrupt

At least she's competent, Trump would be just as bad and also a fucking embarrasment for the country

CRASHING THIS THREAD

>If off topic YouTube is Cred Forums related
It's not, retard. Just because it's been up for a while doesn't mean it is. It just means the moderation is shit. Plenty of terrible youtuber threads have been deleted on Cred Forums before.

>he is now doing damage control
Simply amazing. Next time you try and pretend you're Cred Forums make sure you know the person you're up against hasn't been authentic to the board longer than you've been on the site

now get upset about this post and your lack of authenticity to Cred Forums

You're a big nerd.

>Cred Forums still desperately trying to cling on to the belief that Trump has a chance

Fucking hell, that monogoloid was done as soon as he was made the Republican nominee.

wow man it's literally nothing and your memecandidate is still down by 7 points

You guys know these are real emails right? That this isn't conspiracy theory shit? They released hard proof of medias compliance in smearing trump. There's is evidence of them paying people to lie about trump being a rapist. This is real. Do people realize this and just not care?

is there another pro bono shilling force as dedicated as Cred Forums? Its pretty incredible the lengths they do to to shill for trump only to get nothing in return aside from laughter and ridicule

I don't care even if it is true

Why should I

Watch the fucking videos.

It's obvious when things are cut.

He's clearly got an agenda, but they are saying this shit out loud to their cameras.

1 (one) post by this well after the invasion
0 (zero) Cred Forums posts
3 (three) Cred Forums posts

Holy shit

>im 12 years old and dont know who james o keefe is

I hate both of them equally so the one that pisses off Cred Forums the hardest has my vote

Every young boy needs a learning lesson about their behavior, every child sometimes needs a spanking

UU
UU

Also, these are pretty big dubs

Because you guys can't be trusted anymore, with all those wikileaks shit about fucking nothing and O'Keefe being a certified fraud and all that. It seems you're grasping at straws because that clown is going to lose not only the White House but everything else and the GOP is going to fucking dissapear after this debacle

>all these triggered meme hustlers upset this threads taking away their (You)votes
kek
someone tell the cunnyfag to stop his little girl spam and spam Cred Forums tier threads instead.

That's some fucking hard-hitting investigation right there.

Tell me about Bane
Why does he wear the mask?

>it's an all presidential candidates are pure shit episode
BRAVO AMERICA

Its not shitposting. If a journalist or documentarian is caught fabricating the truth their credibility is destroyed and at that point there is literally no reason to consider what they say.

I'm voting for Clinton

>knowing about bane

I mean not to startle and insult those below me, but one must pave the path ahead with the blood of the common tourist. And that is you, meme parasite

I'm not considering what O'Keefe said. I'm considering the other guy who said something along the lines of 'fuck the law we want to win' and 'yes we hire hobos and mentally ill people to pick fights with our enemies and then cry about brutality on tv.'

That didn't fly so good.

>0 (zero) Cred Forums posts
u okay m8?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE (I CAN'T WAKE UP)

It's just a theory of mine but I don't think it's that simple. The old political system is hanging on by a thread, and they're battling voter apathy at every turn, Trump proves that. If Hillary wins this one in a landslide it'll just cause Trump's base to close ranks and double down, and before you know it it's the Tea Party all over again, except much uglier.

>Off by one

>i care about board culture
I'm going to make you 4pleb my images all night long, autismo

Are you

As it should be. If O'Keefe really found something he should have passed it to a legitimate journalist or doc guy, but it seems it's really nothing again so he thought he may as well be the one who gets his 15 minutes of fame before Trump gets obliterated

>he surrendered this quickly after his real anti Cred Forums sensibility have been proven
This comes as no surprise from someone that spams cunny threads when theres a thread he doesn't like up.

Post the chances of the dems taking the senate.

I'm sure the good people in this thread will enjoy that! :^)

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT

>AZ and IA light blue

Holy shit Donny boy kill yourself my man

>88% of the country chooses to elect corruption incarnate that wants to spark a meme war with Russia for literally no reason
Retards.

seriously pedo if you're lurking you need to spam these threads
their meme garbage have been completely abandoned

same here

i think Cred Forums has done a better job of convincing me more than anything

Oh, I see what you're going for. I thought you were implying that only Cred Forums uses that image or something, but nope, you were doing something even stupider.

Because America has, like a lot things, also got its politics ass-backwards. In the rest of the world its the left wing which produces the dreamers, the staunch ideologists and general all-round fantasists - but in the youessofayy it's almost exclusively the right wingers who just flat out make shit up and believe in every rumour.

It's mainly because you don't actually have a proper left wing. You've got the Dems at just-right-of-centre and the Republicunts at the extreme-far-right. There's no balance in ideology like that, hence why you all come across as political newbs who can't argue worth shit..

>thinks democratic voters give two shits about integrity, competence, experience, or ability.....

Ok

You seem new to the whole political world.
This is how the donuts are made you stupid pussy.

>he is so confused about how many baneposters are in the thread that he is now accusing me of being the cunny fag
>mfw

>he should have passed it to a legitimate journalist

like who exactly, user? the public's trust of the mass media is minuscule.

>The Senate

Why can't Trump be more like Sheev and be competent in how he takes over the role as emperor? He;s really being quite amateurish as far as Sith go.

Even before the election those are four words I never, ever would have associated with Donald Trump

You meant to say Americans in general right

t. Europoor intellectual

Wow its almost like the other candidate was caught on tape talking about how he likes to touch women sexually without them expecting it and then women came forward and said he touched them sexually without them expecting it

>-Nothing links it to Clinton
There are links
and the guy met with Obama repeatedly
>-the scale of voter fraud we'd be talking about here is pitifully small as far as the numbers go
Its in the hundreds of thousands to millions of votes
And even small numbers win close elections

Run your own billion dollar corporation and get back to us, cupcake.

>le war with russia meme

You guys aren't this retarded right? I mean just because she's not a Putin puppet like Trump doesn't mean we're going full nuclear war and all

Against 11% for a guy that is basically braindead. Seems about right to me.

Zero, that is the number of times you've posted that image on this board until today.
Not once, twice or even several times
>he still has the gall to reply to his clear as fuck superior after being blown out
I'm laughing even harder, anti Cred Forums meme parasite

I don't believe you lol

>cupcake
go back to plebbit sweaty :)))))))

God I hope Russia nukes America.

>anti Cred Forums meme parasite
>he typed this unironically

PAfag here, I havent seen a single goddamn Hillary sign on anyones lawn or met anyone willingly wanting to vote for her. Granted thats not an accurate statistic of my state mind you, but I feel its worth mentioning

>russia nukes america
>nearly every internet site including Cred Forums goes down
>cant shitpost about the end of the world

Wow that's surely worse than voter fraud, conspiaring with nearly all mainstream media outlets, being angry that San Bernadino shooter was muslim and not white, paying people to cause chaos at a Chicago rally. At least Hillary never talked about pussy. Consider my record corrected.

>anti Cred Forums
You kids that were raised by Cred Forums are pathetic

When did anyone ever give a shit about Reddit at all in that past four years who haven't been cross posting from it

It's like an insecurity, an itch

You can't be associated with r/thedonald or r/Cred Forums or god knows what Facebook group

ah the classic "talking about pussy" tell for cognitive dissonance

I am now a Shill4Hill

>They're the ones that made it possible for you anti Cred Forums posters to post on Cred Forums. You are the honorary redditor which is also evident by your postings on Cred Forums.

Now do your damage control by saying something about the waifufags. Make me laugh even harder at your lack of Cred Forums IQ

>a guy known for making fake videos makes another video

top lel is this it, might as well swear hillary in now

meanwhile pence is actually committing mass vote suppression of minorities in his home state

asking them to prove their identity is not voter suppression

So wait, do you want me to banepost all over Cred Forums or not? You're complaining about memeposters while also suggesting that people who don't post bane pics on Cred Forums constantly don't belong here or something.

Pussy grabbing tape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trump forced memes nobody listens to

>0 posts on Cred Forums
interesting

are you a star wars tourist or an election tourist?

desu, I think it's important to bear in mind that those who are voting for Trump feel strongly about it, and are very vocal, while Clinton supporters are more numerous, but are way more apathetic about their candidate.

A lot of Clinton supporters aren't so much pro-Hillary as anti-Donald. It makes perfect sense to me that there's less fire and passion visible for Clinton. That said, the polls still show that Clinton is leading, and that makes sense, too--there may be a lack of passion for her, but that doesn't mean there's a lack of votes. Just look at the democratic primaries: Sanders was by far the candidate with the most fiery and passionate support, yet Clinton still won by a few million more votes.

Not everyone has an ID, even the homeless are allowed to vote constitutionally

that guy's channel is hilarious

>says build the wall, MAGA
>college girl cries

yeah that's convenient. Just like how they say wikileaks is fake now too

that's not what's happening, but thanks for replying

No, it's being able to put that conversation into context which millennial faggots like yourself with no real world experience can't do. Trump comes from a world of power playing big money rich dorks. They all talk like that trying to one up each other. It's just rich bullshit.

every civilized country requires ID to prove who you are. Just provide people ID for free then.

100% "Cred Forums as fuck" which is why I know why and how you got to this board(note something you did not deny at all)

but you've never posted that image on Cred Forums, which according to your logic means that you're a tourist from Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Looks like you got yourself caught, autist chan

They don't

nothing conveinant about it nigga. james o keefe has been repeatedly shown to be a lying fraud, each one of his tapes has been completely discredited

>he brags about his real world experience at 3 am on Cred Forums
ok player

Thats literally what is happening, and the dems are using their unconstititonal disparate impact civil rights bullshit to overturn voter ID

Even homeless have ID's
The people who don't have ID's or home addresses are not people who vote.

It is not unconstitutional to require them to do something to access their franchise

This voter suppression meme is fucking insulting, and I'm saying this as a liberal.

Known by who?
The only thing provably fake about the previous videos is they were condensed for time and lied about their identity to get in the room.

Acorn was shut down and PP had major action taken on the management level as a result.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2009_undercover_videos_controversy

So when are the rats going to abandon ship and start pointing fingers?

no they haven't

he literally just takes a camera undercover

>b-b-b-but he edits them
wow so does every news show. They are footage of what they say on camera.

same bullshit about the planned parenthood tapes. They were real. They released the entire unedited tapes

Sure I can see how you would believe that considering the previous posts, but it is 100% Cred Forums only unlike you which was proven here Also the fact that you can not identify the authenticity of the image is more than enough proof of your outsider tendencies

Cred Forumskikes please just explain this without any spin. Just one time. Explain why you are Israel's greatest ally while saying you hate the Jews.

One time.

ONE FUCKING TIME.

that shit was proven fake in the leaks not that you or anyone else will care.

>implying Cred Forums isn't a giant safe space and hilariously delusional echo chamber
I can't wait to endlessly shitpost the day hillary wins

So he also used tricky editing to make it look like he wore a pimpsuit the entire time they were consulting him on his illegal activities?

You know that proves his point right?

The only type of person who could think that's even nearly as bad as what the clintons are doing is a woman, since they have smaller cranial capacities

Nah, I'd say that both left and right can be equally fantastical and naive. The UK is a perfect example for this very large, fairly balanced divide between far left and far right (majority of Brits (or England anyway) are mainly centrists leaning right). Ukippers - extreme far right - are just as idiotic and deluded as Trump supporters. There's at least 15 million of them in UK - judging by the last election. The second part of your post is right though, there's fuck all left wing in US other than the short lived campaign that was Sanders and hardly anyone will vote for Stein.You're also right about how the Dems are centre right causing a massive imbalance in political ideology. However its wrong to say the left wingers in the rest of the world are THE dreamers and fantasists. I agree that they are but equally right wingers are as deluded and naive.

>change a filename to disguise the times you posted the image on Cred Forums
>im totally 100 percent Cred Forums guys
I can do that too, tourist.

Nothing you say is going to make anyone take him seriously besides people already retarded enough to vote for the dude with the shit 5.4 on IMDB reality TV show and dodgy real estate past and past ten years selling businesses that have gone fuckin bankrupt and mismanaged hotels

Cred Forums hates kikes like Soros, who are Hilldo's best friend.

The jist is that ultimately, the mishandling of the money that O'Keefe purportedly exposed was proven to never have happened by both a state and federal investigation.

He got blown the fuck out legally and was sued by the alleged conspirators.

Yes they do

We're like the only country that's civilized that doesn't require an ID to vote

I can't wait for all of the ones that get bored of posting on Cred Forums(after the elections) to start coming to new boards and coming here
The best part is all the crying the reddit capeshit plebs will be doing just like during Cred Forums harbor and the ones that had Cred Forums as their backup board
they will be welcome with open arms again and the mods can and will do nothing again which is the best part

If you want Trump to be president you better watch your mouth and stop making everyone continue to want clinton

Learn some manners on that mouth

>Cred Forums's happening is literally them making themselves look worse

Jesus Christ. Let me guess, you and Gamergate plotted this together. Well done.

>he was just bragging about sexaully assaulting women, but he'd never actually do it!
who gives a shit, merely saying it is outrageous and representative of a personality most people wouldnt want in office

Why would you need to change your filename? You've already proven not only are you anti-Cred Forums, you're a crossposter

So you are only in King Kike's pocket?

Gas yourselves. Absolute fucking slime.

Hillary Clinton will be President

Nice try

thats simply not true. only a handful of western countries have voter id laws (netherlands, switzerland, german and canada), and those are countries where a photo id is a legal requirement to begin with

i agree but him saying offensive retarded shit isn't as bad as what's come out about the other one in the past couple days. not apologizing for his retardation. he just managed to run against the worst candidate ever at the worst time.

but you're the one that just proved that you're the tourist, crossposter
>tfw siobhan tried to warn us about autism likes yours 5 years ago

>Cred Forums BTFO MOOOT MOOT HES OUR MAN
>KEK KEK KEK Cred Forums BTFO
>continued raid on Cred Forums
>
>-m-m-mods Cred Forums is invading the board some of them also use and have as their backup board!!! please get rid of them so I can continue to spam superhero movies and star wars tfa

The same lawyers who are looking for crimes last year are helping these people cover up their crimes next year and if they didn't think anybody did anything wrong why did they fire everyone who was filmed?

Well, considering you're jumping on everybody for supposedly not posting these images on Cred Forums before, it would make sense that you'd doctor anything you posted to prevent people from saying the same about you.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your candidate is Soros and the Rothschilds lapdog, they are far worse for the world.

Hillary is also just as much an Israeli lover too, fuckwit.

>this thread
you people just come out of nowhere don't you?

I think you might actually be too stupid to live

VOTE TRUMP

IT'S THE ONLY WAY GOOD GOYIM

BY THE WAY WOULD YOU LIKE US TO HELP WITH YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION ISSUES?

nothing has come out to indict clinton of anything. its possible (though unlikely thanks to okeefes track record) some local campaign workers were using underhanded tactics, but there is no evidence any orders came from clinton or anyone close to her.

>expose about multiple different things
>one section had a person who bullshitted
>was still said, not by james O'keefe
>everything else turned out to be true
>organisation disbanded

Hurr durr, that one section where o'keefe believed and put in his video what someone else said means he is discredited forever. Ignore that the suits were tossed out goyim.

See You do not even know the authenticity of Cred Forums, you did not deny your outsider ways, you did not prove that you're only here after 2013 after /q/ lies. My Cred Forums IQ has been proven over and over

Sounds like a brainlet's stalking to me

How's community college?

Also I'm only stating facts

IQ is directly tied to cranial capacity and genetics

Ok so trump "nobody is a bigger friend of the Jews than me" and is in contact constantly and has the support of Israel's prime minister isn't in support of Israel running on the Republican ticket

Are you retarded

Both of them support Israel but Israel's state supports Trump

>why doesn't america want to elect a president who has a lot of hitler like qualities?

did you ever think you'd end up spending your life shilling for fedoralord basement nazis at 3 in the morning?

>mfw people keep denying she is inevitable

Last month. Gotta use up the rest of the shilling budget.

So you'd rather someone who is not only Soros/Rothschilds servant, but also Israel's, over just Israels?

????????????????

Hilarious pic. Hope someone will make the same about drumpfkins.

?
Only because
A: It would cause a constitutional crisis since everyone in government is involved
B: The DOJ is run by democrats this time around, so ofc they won't indict their nominee.

>he's quoting the wrong posts and is entirely unaware that he is being replied to by more than one person using images of CIA
Take a fucking nap, autismo

congress pulled funding of the organization because of his bullshit video and it had to be shut down

after an investigation it was found that no wrongdoing on the organization's part had occured and okeefe had in fact basically engaged in fraud, and had to pay a 6 figure settlement

you're a retard for defending this guy

I think you're getting a little confused, friendo.

who tru-Cred Forums here

crossboarders can fuck off

Oh, I'm already saving screenshots about how their god-emperor is sure to win and it'll be a 49-state sweep, and who they'll all be drinking the tears of cuckservatives and libshits by the 9th.

What glorious, glorious bullshit.

Oh really?

It's hilarious how little you Trumpkike bootlickers know about the fucking heeb you want to be President. I guess ignorance is bliss. You are all so fucking retarded you actually believe the shit that fucking retard says. As a rich person I am so glad you idiots are allowed to vote and sway people. Goddamn, even if the people who have half a brain lose I end up paying less money.

HOW SWEET IT IS

I accept your defeat. Once again next time you step up to your superior make sure you were here before them. But remember this meme parasite I will be watching for you and if you try and step up you will be stomped again and again

whats wrong buddy? are you one of the complete and utter newshits I'm talking about that think this shit is just going to end after november?

you do realize that most top appointments to government positions require the approval of the republican controlled congress, right? Including doj leadership positions. youre being silly

>hitler like qualities

*nods respectfully towards you*
True, what kind of monster would want to enforce the law?
It's time for a female perspective. A woman would never start a war.

Literally NOTHING short of Hilary saying Nigger on camera will shift the vote in Trump's favour.

I'm sorry lads, but most dems are just plain stupid and only muh racism will make them rethink their candidate choice.

yeeees

There will be a shit load more coming when Trump loses Nov 8. Their safe space is going to be invaded by everyone laughing hysterically at them for supporting a loser.

I'm not denying Trump supports Israel, you fucking moron.

>O'Keefe
Love this guy. His fake videos are destroying the credibility of the right wing. He helped get Obama elected. Now he's helping Clinton get elected.

You're alright, guy. It was fun triggering the autist with you. I can't believe he's still going.
>0 posts of this image on Cred Forums
This is very suspicious.

Sweet dreams little buddy. See you next Cred Forumsshit thread.

I said watch your mouth. When your mouth loses your candidate's support

Who do you have to blame?

Btw I am in university. Medical field. Been here for quite a few years.

You're the one voting for the shitty real estate agent brain dead faggot

youre delirious, take a break friend

>investigation found no wrongdoing

No, they found nothing illegal. What they were doing was very very wrong. O'keefe never said in the video what they were doing was illegal, just showing what bullshit was going on. The public outcry had the organisation defuneded and shutdown.

>o'keefe had to pay a six figure settlement

Not for being wrong: The lawsuit alleged that O'Keefe and his associate filmed Vera in the San Diego ACORN offices without his consent, a violation of California law.

He paid a settlement because filming the corruption in CA was technically against the law.

>tfw we get to drink the fat alt-right pussy permavirgin tears and this board goes back to just being regular shit in a couple weeks

I just realized how fucking bias Huffingtonpost is

What is the state below South Dakota? Even though I am not American I figured them all out apart from that one.

Obama: 8 years Clinton: 8 years

Damn, 16 fucking years of Democrats we're gonna have, and maybe even another 8 the way the right wing has fucked itself.

Fucking delicious.

Damn

I'm not American (Netherlands) but I think to vote for Hillary is very stupid. I recently saw a chart with federal court option convictions and it's almost all demcrats after 1950

pretty late to the game there friendo

So you admit you are a kike bootlicker you fucking piece of shit heeb.

PROOF Trump's only supporters he has left are fucking kikes and literal retarded people.

And how many of those people have unendorsed Trump now that he's gonna win?

Corruption *

Not baneposting redditors that for sure

LOL
m8
Where you been

Are you trying to bait me or what? You're just coming across as butthurt over something for some inexplicable reason.

Daily reminder that WikiLeaks stands with Trump

is that a yes then? I mean were you even fucking here during Cred Forums harbor

>Trump now that he's gonna win

You serious?

youre being fucking trolled dude. no one actually gives a fuck about the pussy shit

Drumpf is probably the last white male republican candidate. After that they'll have to target latinos.

>Trump now that he's gonna win?

Should we tell him?

Hillary Clinton is not the worst of America, she is the worst of humanity. This is a woman without a single redeeming character trait. She lacks empathy, compassion, intelligence, intellectual curiosity and personal integrity. I will leave it to experts to diagnose this precisely, but it sounds a lot to me like the makings of a sociopath; a person who cares not in the least who is harmed as long as the act renders her some personal benefit. I hesitate to characterize her as a bad, evil woman, because demonizing political opponents in such a manner is usually overblown, but I cannot reach any other conclusion for a woman who is so utterly lacking in positive human qualities and who is apparently willing to undermine American democratic institutions in order to save her fragile ego from confronting the fact that she is a loser who is in the process of being rejected by the American electorate..

After that they need to advocate civil war & ethnic cleansing

And Hillary supporters are all either corrupt or useful idiots.

No shit sherlock. They've lost all respect and accountability.

Assange has lost his mind from cabin fever in the embassy. I don't even give a shit if he dies anymore, he is interfering with the election and doesn't give a shit if a psycho gets his finger on the nuclear codes.

He fell in the polls after Pussygate and probably lost Utah as a result. The Mormons have voted Republican for over 100 years and Trump lost them because of his pussy comments.

>its a Cred Forums discards facts for fantasy episode
Seriously go kill yourselves cucks.

sad that they downgraded from cables and military documents to emails and gossip then wonder why no one takes them seriously

I never believed there were actually shills on Cred Forums until I started seeing the exact same posting style with the exact same words and the exact same 'points' constantly defending Hilary and berating anything remotely Trump related.

the shills are officially real, its undeniable, but why here? this is the asshole of the internet

The Clintons are some of the worst scum on earth

>I'll just not answer to the call, then say the person shoving the truth down my throat like a nigger dick down my momma's neck is trolling or call him butthurt

Enjoy your November trail of tears you kike faggot.

[citation needed]

Sweetheart, why don't you go lick your wounds and take a break?

That's what Drumpf did with his wall bullshit and not letting muslims enter in the country. Great result...

how do I filter all Americuk threads?
I don't see how this shit is relevant to tv and film, much less the first world.

Not really

They're still the only beacons of truth left out there

>*posts trump copypasta provided by Russian government*
Thanks, Ivan.

Lot of loyalty for a hired shitposter!

Reminder you lose hard Nov 8.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to put the psycho in prison user, they wouldn't release her emails and proof of treason if they didn't

You're doing it again m8, you seem really mad for some reason.

See this is what I mean, they are so obvious is almost surreal. Literally following scripts.

Shift + click
You can continue posting in your pedo threads then fucking new shit

Her work in government says otherwise. So glad that your free shilling of your orange candidate on this board is backfiring weeks before voting day

Election hasn't happened yet, fuck off with ur rigged polls

>gossip

Yeah okay buddy

>wonder why no one takes them seriously

The media doesn't report on this because they're not leaking anti-right material

>asshole of the internet
>not knowing Cred Forums gets more unique views a day than any of the MSM channels get
>not knowing Cred Forums gets more unique views per month than the big 3 news channels combined get a month

You have no idea how influential Cred Forums is. 28 million a month bro.

>why are there marketers on the biggest western trendsetter of the internet

Just like Trump read word for word off the Russian propaganda sheets at his rallies.

What do you mean why? It's easier than everywhere else and a huge website, two interns per board can easily derail threads and reply to "problematic" posts, it would require several sockpuppet accounts and way more organization to astroturf anywhere else.

Cred Forums owns this board and will never leave, go back to Cred Forums

i think its safe to say we are living in a meme world, are these threads even real? its like a handful of bots responding to one another without even addressing the posts they are quoting

yeah but then Cred Forums wins because and like stated you wont be able to stop it

>both left and right can be equally fantastical ans naive
What makes you say that we are "fantastical and naive", cunt? There is a fine line between being a triggered SJW leftie who desires a bluepilled fantasy and a person who is dedicated to bringing truth to the world. The right never did anything wrong.

They want Trump elected. If they truly wanted to expose corruption, they'd be objective and leak shit out of clinton and trump.

They also had a shit load of time to leak this during the Democratic primaries, but didn't.

Wikileaks has become an arm of Russia government, Assange has lost his mind being stuck inside the embassy, and I don't a shit anymore if he gets taken out.

Is Alabama or Arkansas the more retard hick state?

Yay, nuclear war!

Very true, had not considered that aspect of it. And no usernames....

Not as bad as the Trump family though. The fact that his head daughter became a kike and he has to pay to keep the rest out of the news shows they are lower than Kardashian tier. I won't be surprised when that one gets it's dick chopped off and the hair helmet flings himself from the second penthouse (he doesn't even live in the first penthouse in his own building by the way, Derek Jeter lives there, your prez candidate is such a cuck he has a half nigger living in his own house above him) and splats on the ground after this ass raping.

Alabama.

To bad you get paid exactly $0 to think and your misguided thoughts affect no effect on my universe.

Two replies with nothing behind them. Yeah, you're fucking rekt.

This. It takes 500 Russians on proxies working around the clock to keep the Trump general going and pretend he still has support. It's hard work.

Can't really say we've had 8 years of democrat power when the republican congress has hamstrung Obama at every turn. They say no to everything without even hearing what it is just because it comes from Obama and still collect a paycheck. Until we get a majority in congress, these shits are going to keep ruining the country and blaming it on us.

>Republican congressman shoots America in the gut
>Democrat president walks over with a surgeon
>Republican congressman shoots the doctor in the head
>"Look, everyone! That nigger president brought a dead doctor to fix America! Stupid democrats!"

Welcome to CurrentYear

Holy shit! Two departments of government swapped favors in order to get things taken care of??!! This has never happened before in the history of politics!

Seriously compared to the history of Western politics the worst thing Clinton has done is get caught. Keep supporting that orange man baby, losers. When he loses I'll salute a beer to your recovering mental health.

>calls putin a dictator while she's rigging her own election

lmao this bitch

What are some films about robots?

wow you're a few days late. There's something more interesting now. Did you just stop following the news it got so bad?

i love it
its like some retarded /x/ tier post/movie becoming real life

She knew about Saudi Arabia and Qatar funding ISIS, and still took their donation money and works with them. (That's treason)

Obama has accomplished a lot for his eight years despite obstruction.

Anyways, my point is we're gonna have another eight years of a Democratic President. And it looks like another eight years after Clinton since the Right has destroyed itself.

Don't forget she is looking at a landslide with current projections, and retaking the senate for a Democratic supermajority.

Thank you Donald, thank you so much! LMAO

Tell shills when losing an argument, you used to do this to jidf but all the effective white nationalists moved on to Twitter but they're not even welcome there anymore

Keep yelling CTR

Statistically speaking you will still run into people voting for Clinton here.

Last Airbender.

Literally no one knows, not even the people who live there.

>Free world might just win and Hitlery might go down in flames

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

I mean if you want to vote for that treasonous cunt go ahead

How are you preparing to hold back your tears election day?

ive been here 11 years, youre just being a little silly is all

Someone want to give !me the TLDR in non hyperactive Cred Forums toddler speak?

Is it some big joke or do they genuinely believe that she isn't going to win?

Everyone fucking knows the Saudi peninsula funds terrorism.

Yeah I hope Hitlerry loses too

>Her work in goverment
Ah you meant Libya? Or was it the way she helped Haiti?
Or wait... was it Benghazi? Maybe how she completely fucked up the Middle East? Yeah man she's a fucking great, senpai. Don't you worry your little brain.

>Voting for a person that sells weapons to ISIS, takes Qatar/Saudi money (these countries fund ISIS), a person that commited perjury about email leaks, a person that has practiced political terrorism on American soil (domestic terrorism), broken the U.S. constitution

WHAT
T
HE
FUCK

IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING AMEICAN FAGGOTS

Ecuador cut Assange's internet.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/ecuador-julian-assange-wikileaks-internet/index.html

meant for:

>a black and a female president 1-2 combo in the span of a decade
Good job USA
Keep making the world proud

Also took knowingly foreign money to fund her campaign WHICH is a federal crime.

Goldman Sachs literally bought Ecuador.

DNC campaign groups hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies.

Yes and accepting donations from/protecting (Both Obama and the Clintons) them is Treason.

They are legitamately retarded people. They actually believe that polls don't matter, logic doesn't matter, none of that shit matters. They are simpletons who live in their own reality.

They are going to be crying hard Nov 8, and claiming the election was "rigged" like the sore losers that they are.

it sounds the same because Cred Forums uses the same baseless "crooked hillary" memes which are refuted with the same evidence or lack thereof. so of course its going to sound redundant after awhile

I want to see this.

You're our entertainment.

That's what I want.

Oh, so a political campaign hasn't been fought clean.

Its nothing.

Is this their first election?

So is inciting the public to voter intimidation and violence using unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud. Guess which one affects me more? I'll give you a hint - it has nothing to do with a group of violent sheep fuckers on the other side of the planet.

Good. Fuck this retard.

well then its too bad i prefer hillary's policy platform to trumps i guess. that orange nigger has literally nothing to say other than fucking memes "build da wall, crooked hillary, i love israel" its fucking pathetic

I don't live in America, so I'll just laugh in a few years when you become the new Sweden/Germany and have to deal with the extreme rise in crime and rape from all the refugees.

Obama, Bush, the house and the senate have all signed off on aid and intl commerce bills to SA since 2002 when it was confirmed we knew they did it. Your government sucks faggot and does shit you don't like get over it

>Is this their first election?

A lot of them are now adults still in their mother's basements who can vote now, yes.

Good, I hope so.

>rigged polls
lmao. companies that are only in business due to the accuracy of their polls purposefully misrepresent them and destroy the credibility of the only thing they produce for... what? please explain your tinfoil conspiracy worldview to me

>it has nothing to do with a group of violent sheep fuckers on the other side of the planet.
you mean the same ones that will be your next door neighbor when you get open borders?

Its fucking crazy. I mean do they seriously think a few plants at rallies don't go back as far as there are fuck rallies?

They do realise that the campaign organisers will at most male a token firing to appear to gibe a shit and the candidate won't be affected by this at all?

>making fun of someone because of where you've stereotyped them to live

Imagine if I said all Obama voters are lazy niggers living in the ghetto collecting welfare

It's the exact same as what you said, only, on the other side

Literally nothing that happens between now and election day will stop me from voting for Johnson.

Correct
Because Donald Trump will over turn their whole corrupt game

What DNC is doing is domestical, political terrorism.

How are you OK with that?

You want your country to crash and burn? American "Liberals" everyone. Sweden is going to be a third world country by 2020, maybe America can beat them to the status.

The difference is that you actually are. And you are deplorables.