youtube.com/watch?v=m2CpXNq0vaU
youtube.com/watch?v=35JZG3CdiWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kyle maclachlan still looks pretty good desu

This will either be the greatest comeback in tv or will be utter shit

There will be no inbetween

>Mew
>Ayymanda Seyfried

I'd member their twin peaks if you know what I mean.

The show I love is gonna back in style.

Bobby Briggs made me realize I liked boys

I hope they retain the quirky humour from the show and don't go full dark like "Fire Walk with Me", (which is a pretty awesome movie imo)

>Jane Levy
Nice

Can't help but be HYPE for this. Has anyone picked up The Secret History of Twin Peaks?

literally Waifus: The Next Generation

WHAT IF ITS SHIT!?
at least Lynch as best taste in girls

>Cooper talking about how good the coffee and pie is

good quirky

>anything Nadine

full retarded quirky

Wew Miguel Ferrer is JUST tier.

Jesus he looks 80 years old

Currently listening to the audiobook of The Secret History of Twin Peaks while following along with the book. Pretty interesting so far. Apparently Meriwether Lewis had possession of the ring at one time.

>It's almost as if no time has passed

That made me kek also

GET YOUR ASS TO LYNCH

Just started rewatching the show and am going to pick the book up this weekend.

Has anyone got a torrent for the new audiobook?

HI I'M JOHNNY KNOXVILLE AND WELCOME TO JACKASS

I already did that ages ago

What will the storyline in las vegas be about?

It's going to be really good. I heard some things, it's not just hype. They're putting a lot of work into it.

Nobody knows, and those who do are not telling you. Just wait for the fucking show, it'll be much better to go in knowing as little as possible.

I can't believe that people still bother with Twin Peaks in 2016.

You'll grow out of it when you leave college

I only watched it once I graduated from college.

So hype for this

please don't be shit please don't be shit please don't be shit

Stupid fucking retard.

man im so concerned, if it turns out to shit it's gonna break my soul greatly.

fuck off nigger

nadine was waifu tier

Who did he choke to death?

It will be uttershit. TV reboots rarely do good.

It's not a reboot, it's season 3

>jim belushi

Dropped

>It's almost as if no time has passed
>Has literally turned from a broadjawed jock to a white-haired, harrowing spectre of human mortality

Anybody got pdf version of a book? My copy will arrive in a few weeks and I want to read it now.
Epub gets annoying because it fucks up some pictures.

X-files was pretty good

>Lynch has gotten crazier with age
>continues a TV series from 20 years ago
It's either going to be batshit insane or just shit.

And I really can't say which I'd put money on.

underrated post

at least he didn't go bald

what crazy things did he do recently other than his meditation scam?

Lynch has only ever made one bad film.

Is this basically season 3 or a new series entirely?

Likely something in-between.

Season 3. Why would they bring people back and name it the fucking same if it was something new.

So what is this show even about? I always see you guys on its nuts all the time.
>hurrr you can just google it
That may be true but it's funner hearing it explained from you guys

Why don't you just watch it?

It's a surreal murder investigation soap opera with quirky characters and supernatural undertones. And some really beautiful visuals.

It's not going to be filmed digitally, is it?

It WAS filmed digitally. Wrapped months ago, editing has also been finished at this point.

I was actually going to start it soon I'm just curious

It's exactly what you'd expect from a campy early 90s soap opera directed by david lynch.

I suggest you give it 3 episodes (Pilot being the first) to find out if you like it. If you're not really into it by then, just drop it.

Sounds breddy good thanks dawg

Kyle MacLachlan seems like a chill guy. I'd have a coffee and cherry pie with him

>Mew

stop

>You'll grow out of it when you leave college

You haven't even been to college!

COFFEE BRO LMAO

Guess nothing can be perfect...

>written and directed by Lynch

It will be tv kino.

Will Dick be in season 3? He served great as comic relief.

I legit think that the only potential issue i might have is with it either a.) Being over violent or sexualized due to it being on show time, or b.) Both. I'm not worried about the characters, the acting or the story at all. I've got faith in lynch and frost, i just hope they don't fall victim to the "every psychological drama has to be shockingly violent or sexualized" meme

Your dick serves as great comic relief whenever girls look at it.

There's nothing wrong with digital when it's in competent hands. If anyone can utilize it well, it's Lynch.
Besides, film is pretty much dead anyway. Better get used to it sooner rather than later.

You can count on it being darker than the original series, but it's not fucking Game of Thrones so I wouldn't be too worried either.

I sorta had that problem with Fire Walk With Me. All of a sudden Bobby is saying fuck all the time and Laura is getting naked all over the place and that gory scene where Bobby kills the drug dealer. It felt nothing like twin peaks

kid

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NrpAyb438Sc
By smashing the tv at the start, Lynch wanted to differenciate between the world of tv and film. The film is a different beast, and maybe wouldn't have worked if it was a sanitised as the series

Well the most recent thing we've seen from him was Inland Empire ten years ago and that was a borderline impenetrable nightmare of a film. I think Mark Frost will probably keep him from going full Lynch-mode, though.

underrated

>Prepare to be a little out of your comfort zone in the best possible way.
what did she mean by this?

I could've sworn his hair was greyer at the pilot's end.

>although in the meantime i did turn into henry rollins
>if rollins had aids

t. reddit

She means it's going to be kino.

twin peaks was always a collision between a goofy soap opera and a nightmare of rape and murder. everything in the movie was already implied by the show and it's only inappropriate if your idea of twin peaks is "my beloved characters & their wacky hijinx", i.e. second half of season two. the finale and the movie were exactly what the show needed after all that crap.

by being on showtime the show is allowed the entire tonal spectrum from deputy andy slapstick to graphic rape. this is as it should be because that juxtaposition is where lynch lives.

I'm currently rewatching Twin Peaks in preparation for the new season and I just arrived at the point where the second season turns to utter shit. I don't want to just skip to the finale, so I decided to ease the pain of those episodes with a drinking game. My memories from that part of the show are a bit hazy though, so I'm having a hard time coming up with rules.

Here is what I got so far:

Take a shot whenever...
>we're told that Windom Earle is an evil mastermind
>Windom Earle is being a saturday morning cartoon villain
>James is riding his motorcycle
>Super-Nadine does something that is meant to be funny

Any ideas what to add?

>doubting Lynch

Which is...?

I recently rewatched the series and I realized those episodes have a lot more good stuff than I had remembered.

Donna is being stupid bitch?

You mean after Leland's death? Can you give an example, because what little I remember is pretty bad.
Probably a safe bet.

>when Michael Ontkean completely gives up on trying to act

Take a shot whenever Andy makes a silly face. You'll be in hospital in no time.

every time something that belongs in indiana jones shows up
every time someone mentions the endangered pine weasel
every time cooper and annie have a painfully stiff conversation

also i would break down the windom earle stuff into more specific rules

every time he wears a disguise
every time he plays the flute or whatever
every time he leaves a moronic puzzle/clue to cooper
etc

Dude, if you want him dead just say simple oldfashioned "kill yourself faggot"

different user but i like duchovny in drag and that whole sting operation, i like the dumb little scene where gordon can hear shelly and i love the actual finale. can't think of anything else.

Thanks. Those ten or so episodes seem a lot less intimidating now.
I vaguely remember Duchovny, but I don't recall the sting operation at all or more Gordon Cole appearances. Strange, considering I was actually sober last time I watched TP.
But yeah, the finale is amazing.

DOES EAT OATS AND GOATS EAT OATS AND LITTLE LAMBS EAT IVY

He looks pretty good for his age. When I read he was coming back for some reason I'd imagine he'd look the worse.

Bobby Briggs on the other hand...

Holy shit, did that guy age.

This stuff is all good also Ben Horne's storyline

One thing is that maybe that's how Lynch always wanted it to be and just couldn't do it because it was a TV show on network TV. Even in the show there were always hints of darker things, I mean the two victims of Bob were deep into drugs and worked part time in a brothel. And the night they were killed they had some kind of orgy or something.

I also hope it doesn't go completely off the deep end but I don't mind it being more towards FWWM.

Sherry Johnson made me realize I like girls

Goddammit I meant Shelly

FWWM > Pilot > Final Episode > Season 2 pre reveal > Season 1 > Season 2 post reveal > bad

FWWM > Pilot > Finale > Lonely Souls > May the Giant be with You > Season 1 >= Season 2 pre reveal > bad > Season 2 post reveal > liquid dogshit on fire > Little Nicky episodes

my god, i'm about to watch s02e15 and i can't stand the face of this fucker anymore
at least the bitch he's banging is milf eye candy

>showtime

Yea right good luck

>originally was going to be a 9 episode third season taking place 25 years after the second
>Lynch and Showtime couldn't come to an agreement over money, so Lynch left
>Everyone rioted
>Showtime practically wrote him a blank check and doubled the episode amount
>Now 18 episodes, all headed by Lynch AND Frost
>Most of the original cast returning, if not all
>Going to be peak Lynch

Only reason X-Files didn't do good was because it lost a lot of the ideas when it translated to modern times. Doubt Twin Peaks will have that issue.

Fire Walk With Me only works with the missing pieces.

It's a boring mess otherwise.

I think that's because the original Twin Peaks also felt like an anachronism in the 90's. There's no need to update something that was already frozen in time.

Anyone else read Secret History?

RIP Based Pete

Holy pleb

I'm sorry but the full version of Bowie's scene is vastly superior to the incomprehensible shit that was the finished version in the movie.

Who cares how comprehensible the scene is, it isn't meant to be a big part of the film.

FWWM theatrical is a fucking masterpiece, the deleted scenes would have made it unfocused

To that end you could have taken out every scene with the FBI then.

I'm not saying that it didn't have good scenes, the entire ending with Laura was fantastic.
But who gives a fuck about Cooper or Deer Meadows without the epilogue the missing bits had?

It drags down the movie, while the deleted scenes give it a good conclusion and wraps everything up nicely.

>Twin Peaks also felt like an anachronism in the 90's
There's a reason for that. Twin Peaks was the remnents of an old Soviet program to have Russians pretend to be Americans.

The anti twin peaks that connects teresa to laura is INTEGRAL to everything

My god man, how can you believe this

I-I don't want to watch this. The levels of JUST in this trailer is making me too sad for them.

You can easily get Teresa's connection from only Leland already.

Chet Desmond's whole shit climaxes in the ring, which gets incredibly minimal play and makes it seem pointless.
Whereas in the deleted epilogue it gets more actual foreboding consequences.

That show's called The Americans.

It was meant to be a trilogy, can't put that at fault, Lynch prefers to allude rather than directly state

I do hope he expands the FWWM lore into S3

Denise Bryson made me realize I like traps

Fuck you, the theatrical is perfect. Jeffries saying "We live inside a dream" with the theme fading in gives me chills every time.

A shot every time Ben Horne eats some kind of vegetable.

I understand that, but the deleted scenes do soften the blow of there never being a sequel considerably.

The nurse walking away with the ring as Cooper starts to cry in the Lodge was amazing

The Man From The Other Place made me realize I like gargombozia

Is there a torrent of the audiobook yet? I can't afford that shit.

I love Bobby's mannerism in the show. He's so over the top cool. Fuck all the waifus. Bobby is best boy.

Gordon Cole had more playa powa

Is twin peaks worth watching or is it just a meme

X files at least had 5-6 good seasons before it was shit, it seems like everyone hates like 75 percent of twin peaks

>Prepare to be a little out of your comfort zone in the best possible way.

The way she delivered that seemed like she was actually in a David Lynch movie scene

Do the free trial for audible, you get a credit for a free audiobook. Download it and cancel the membership.

first season is goat
second season theres a dip in quality but its still enjoyable and plot explanation while also wraping up loose ends as well as leaving the story open ended

is this shopped?

watch the first three episodes and try not to get hooked

Season two turns really bad for a couple of episodes, but overall it's really a great show. If you like x-files you'll probably like twin peaks.

>I heard some things, it's not just hype
I think that's the definition of hype bro.

no the other one is

>Bobby is best boy.

That's a weird way of spelling Harold.

the shit people hate is mostly contained to a specific run of episodes in the second half of season 2.

>editing has also been finished at this point.

Source please

I'm about halfway through. I'm not sure where Frost was going with all the conspiracy theory shit, but once they got to the actual history of Twin Peaks, I was hooked. Really puts me in the mood to watch Twin Peaks.

I tried to watch it, couldn't handle the bullshit soap opera drama...

The FBI dude was cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHRARCb4APA

How can he compete with THIS?

Goddamn did that man capture the tone of a bad melodrama while still making a compelling soundtrack.

It's really good. If you like X-Files, there's a good chance you'll like Twin Peaks. It has the same comfy-spooky atmosphere as the early seasons, and the same sort of slapstick goofy humour.

Will we still get Invitation To Love?

How will old man Bobby play out i wonder.

I don't know if that'll be in the new season. Even though presumably twin peaks will be a satire of soap operas, they don't exist in that form any more.

They really don't, you're right.
But damn if they're still clinging to life as a genre.

It won't be the same without Bob

Probably be getting out of jail and ready to get back to his old tricks.

Cooper will be a great Bob though.

I thought he was okay.

He's in the new season. I think we've known it for the past year.

Season 2 has drops in quality for some people but I still liked it. It focuses more on the characters and less on the murders. But by the last couple of episodes it gets back on track. It is really good TV show if not the best.

ignore this; I'm an idiot and read 'bob' as 'bobby'. The actor who plays bob has not been announced.

The original actor who played BOB died, the assumption is that Leland will be the new physical manifestation of BOB, as well as Evil Cooper

pic related is pretty accurate desu

shoot, I didn't know that he died That's too bad.

Yeah, I watched all of the episodes and I just skipped every non-Coop scene in those labeled red.

Is lynch still alive?

by some deal with the devil presumably. He eats his body weight in sugar a day and smokes more than a pack. This will probably be the last thing we see of his.

>tfw she will never give you this look

Uh, for Lynch directing every episode like an R rated short film..
I don't see how this is anything like that curse on reboots.

And I don't see how you can even claim immediately that and take yourself seriously.

I can see it.

>Season 3 has been on the air for awhile and has gotten really great reviews
>Last episode of season 3 is about to air
>It turns out to be briliant and is fast considered to be a masterpiece
>Next day Lynch is found dead at his house
>He's in his armchair with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other
>Whole world mourns
>He went out with a bang

This would be a neat wallpaper if someone photoshopped out all the words except Twin Peaks

Just picked up the new book (apparently the last copy in the store) and read the first few pages. Could barely read Lewis and Clark's scribbles, damn.

It's pretty cool though and made to be as authentic and immersive as possible and just makes me more hyped for the new season.

How does the CD that comes with some versions of the book differ from the actual audio book? I wasn't able to get the version with the CD.

I am just hoping for the worst if it turns out to be shit. I don't want to hype because I have done that mistake before with other films or shows.

I couldn't find that image in good quality from the book, but here's the source. Some wizard can put "Twin Peaks" on it

Season 2 went to shit. Admit it.

where shelly

I don't think there's a person in the world that wouldn't admit to that.

they should do some sort of lost-style mystery show as fiction-in-fiction

he wants to repeat david bowie's badass release/death combo

X files comeback was absolutely fucking awful, so bad it made the series slightly worse retroactively

I wont be holding ny breath but i will give this one episode.

That'd work. Even an xfiles like in fiction show would work. I don't think the show will lose it's humor, every lynch film since then has had at least some really corny comedy in it.

Where does Lynch find all of these turbo qt's

>Robert Knepper
Yeah it's tvkino.

the trailer seems a bit forced, i guess the network has to do this corny promotional shit though, i dont doubt lynch will pull this off though.

I hope he will deliver fresh ones

Well Twin Peaks season 2, the latter half besides the very last episode, was absolutely awful so it's hard to imagine how they could fuck this up even further.

How the FUCK could this show turn anyone gay?

Cooper and Audrey grow old together ending please, we need redemption.

Everyone got so much older.

It's a bit sad to be honest.

>ywn go to twin peaks and spend your life with audrey
WHY
EVEN
LIVE
ive never had a tv waifu before her

How's the book?

The guys on this show aren't bad looking.

He died of AIDS a long time ago

In addition to the recommendations from the thread I took a shot everytime Ben Horne did something crazy. Also, chess references and anytime somebody eats or drinks anything. Two shots if it's cake or coffee. Just watched two episodes and I don't think I should go on.

Mulholland Drive

same here
i have never had waifu folder on my computer, or even picture of a female really
Look at me now.

>his most acclaimed film is his only bad one
>being this contrarian
Stop posting, holy shit

so you like inland empire but not mulholland drive?

>he doesn't like Inland Empire

Lads, I was just bantering.

How could a film with Laura Harring be bad?

I love inland empire. I just find the claim that somebody thinks mulholland drive a bad movie but not inland empire to be dubious.

aren't trailers always like that

Kyle is so hot still

It can definitely turn anyone bisexual

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo

What are people talking about. He looks fine, his skin is good, head filled with hair, not many wrinkles...he is just grey

~15 years ago he was literally turning into James somehow

>Never seen a Lynch film
>Never watched a horror film
>don't know shit about Twin Peaks

Should I watch it and if I should, what's the watching order?

You watch season 1....and then...you watch season 2
yeah
that'll do it

what about movies?

Start with the final episode, then the pilot, then the second to last episode, then the first regular episode, third to last, and so on.

That's the best watching order.

>Never watched a horror film

How is this even possible? Did you even have a childhood?

also FWMM in the middle, but start with the deleted scenes.

Watch season 1 and then watch season 2 even the bad episodes then watch the movie

Don't do this, it makes mustard gas.

Never finished one or see one more than 10 minutes.It's not like I'm a huge pussy, it's just I never really got into the genre.

I'm more interested in the waiter and Audrey

Good thing the new season will be over before I graduate :^)

Holy shit, he's suave.

That would be nice
but isn't she dead?

No shame in that, my friend, also nice doobies

She's returning for season 3 so I doubt it

what happened to mini lynch?

>one off

You lost it, buster

Lynch is fucking hack

>but isn't she dead?
Read Frost's book to find out.

Yeah. I want to buy that but i want to get oryginal somehow. It's like 3 times more expensive where I'm from and I won't buy fucking translated

Where are you from? I got mine for 17 bucks through Amazon.

i think it'll be like a parody of itself (like x-files s10), since they can't do a show so slowpaced nowadays like it was then... with 2 minute long intro and shit

It's all UFO conspiracies where I'm at in the audiobook

He walked because they leashed him and the actors rioted, so Lynch can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Secret History comes out in the UK tomorrow, super hyped.

Does anyone know if they're stocking the audiobook on CD too? If they don't have it I'll just use my Audible free trial lol.

Im such a twin peaks faggot. Ive seen the original two seasons probably 50-60 times. Various episodes more than others. Not sure how many times ive seen fwwm. I alnost came when i heard it was coming back. Im soooo fucking excited. I kinda questioned some of the casting choices and am so sad original Harry isnt coming back but i got to trust lynch.

Poland. I'm not sure but last time i wanted book from amazon it was like 10pounds shipping

Hey mang, is the audiobook uploaded anywhere?

I always wondered by everyone started dancing as well. God damn I love lynch

I was hooked in 10 minutes and watched the entire show in 3 days. I've never seen characters like this before.

Have you tried Amazon.de? Germany is right next door, maybe shipping is cheaper.

I just got it off audible for free, with the 14 day trial.

are you me?

Actually I didn't think of that. It seems a little bit cheaper and faster. Thanks for help user.
Also premiere in Poland is in like 1 month. Weird.

I loved that whole thing with gordon hearing her, it made me think she's special in some little way

I'd cut off my dick just to squeeze those cranberry milkers

The magic in Twin Peaks works in mysterious ways

Was listening to Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools whilst I watched this. Pretty good experience

Just did that man, thanks a lot

I GOT A REAL INDICATION

OF A LAUGH COMIN' ON

it's just sad, take this
(you)

Maybe

I hear that show you like is going to come back in style

There you go pal.

YOU'RE FLAT

You should watch the first two Helraiser movies. Everyone who've seen them and claimed to hate horror movies(myself included) changed their views on horror. Also you should watch Blue Velvet, it's not horror, but it's regarded as David Lynch's best.

Whoops, this was for

>accidentally watch Hellraiser at 8 years old

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Did that with alien. No fun.

underrated, underrated post

You and me both man. That and Jaws. Till this day I am terrified of deep waters and panic whenever I can't feel the bottom.

Some cunt kid nearly drowned me as a child while I was in special school

Fuck the water

*To this day

>tfw Based Ray Wise hasn't changed at all

>Gets possessed by a demon in Twin Peaks
>Plays the Devil in Reaper

pottery

>tfw watched Hellraiser and The Thing at age 20
>tfw still scared shitless

I miss Reaper, especially Jenny Wade

IN 1975 I WALKED BOB DYLAN UP ON STAGE

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

first season is great television. i didn't like season two so i stopped watching

>not I CLIMBED BOB DYLAN

one job m8

Fuck, does this make up for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2CpXNq0vaU

i always asked myself if diane was real or cooper's fragment of imagination. i think he made up diane so he wouldn't feel so lonely and would always have someone to talk to.

Coop walks by her office in Missing Pieces. She's real.

Well, we don't see her even when Coop's talking to Diane face to face in the Missing Pieces.

He's not a lonely, though, he's fast at making friends everywhere he goes.

soooo is david duchovny going to make a cameo as a tranny?

Diane does not appear on screen and doesn't respond when Coop talks to her though.

He's in the IMDB cast.

Twin Peaks: Bob Dylan Walked With Me is looking pretty good from that promo still

Isn't he in the God's Not Dead sequel?

Well of course, they had to cast God in some sort of role in the movie.

Do you know who I am? I am the arm...

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

He is also in the Young in the restless and he is great in it.

>bobby and mike

what did lynch mean by this?

>when you realize Garmonbozia is a metaphor of cocaine

The Black Lodge parallels the real world.

Great thread guys. I am off and all this will probably be gone by tomorrow.

I just want more cry dancing Leland.
Give me 12 episodes of that, Lynch.

Sweet dreams, user

WHO THE HECK EVER HEARD OF DIET LASAGNA?

>Worried about actors aging.
You have to be 18 to post here, kid.

Started watching the Pilot again because of this thread.

What is it about Twin Peaks that's so much more emotionally engaging than other shows or films? The first 30 minutes pulled my heartstrings harder than anything I've watched in a long time.

Is it the music? Is it the atmosphere? Is it the setting?

Kimmy robertson has lost a good chunk of weight..... nice

Serialized television has become a well oiled machine designed to pull in the largest audience possible. Since Twin Peaks was the first, the higher ups had no idea what would work and let Lynch make something actually original and good. Once they understood enough to make demands about the plot they immediately drove it into the ground.

Would he work as a good Man from another Place?

Not a bad idea at all

Checking through the cast and crew names on IMDb for michael. Second result, Michael Cera. Well that's unexpected.

Probably Andy's kid.

everyone wants to be and/or fuck both people in this picture desu

>post yfw

the shot with him crawling over the couch still freaks me out every time

Yeah that's pretty spooky.

Worst is when he's leaned on the commode in FWWM

Scary motherfucker

Or shifts between Leland and Bob when fucking Laura in FWWM.

God, why did she have to do it? Never have I dropped a girl quicker than that.

FWWM is a creepy fucking movie. It's really disturbing in an amazing way.

Plus pic related makes it based as fuck.

MEEEEEEEEEE

Ok I'm definitely doing nightmares tonight

ZAYNED

finally I get to post this

Anyone know where to find the FWWM fan edit?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:154e38c57ccedf3e330a8865257ca0edef14e781&dn=Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.1080p.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969

Hpmy shot thanks senpai

>"x" fag don't watch "x" show
>uhh what's that show about anyway everyones talking about like it was a big deal
i hate this fags

I can't wait to rewatch and make endless waifu webms

when i see this picture the music start to play in my head this will probably happen to me till the day i die
watched the whole series again with my sister 1year ago on cbs she is younger and never seen it before usually watch stupid tv series like 2 broke girls and shit like that but loved twin peaks every night at 11:00-00:00 i go to her room get comfy in bed and rewind the daily episode good times

it teaches you that bullshit soap operas are the purest form of platonic good

I love the second half of season 2 though its so goofy and fun

It has Kyle Maclachlan so it's gotta be good cause I love everything he's in surely because he has good roles not because I'm homo for him.

Twin Peaks has the best waifus

I had a similar experience watching it with my sister a few years ago. Great bonding experience.

>FWWM
>By smashing the tv at the start, Lynch wanted to differenciate between the world of tv and film.
Nice catch

I think it's more like that soap operas at the time were the only TV shows actually telling stories and long form stories at that. (granted there are some exceptions like shogun) Lynch and Frost simply elevated the genre to something worth watching.

>I'll see you again in 25 years
Seriously, did Lynch plan this out all along? He seems like the kind of weirdo to do that. It would have been perfect too if he hadn't had that spat over the budget, but it still kinda works since it's 25 years since FWWM.

yea bro/sis time well spend

I need a webm of when Ben and Jerry have mouth sex with those baguettes.

Fuck, I forgot about guess jeans.

I seriously doubt it. At the time he was completely fed up with doing tv because of all the concessions he had to make. iirc he said that he'd never do it again. I'm not 100 percent sure why he wanted to.

>No best girl.

Lynch is the master of serendipitous mistakes.

Remember Bob wasn't even supposed to be a character until he got trapped behind some furniture by mistake.

AHAHAH Oh shit that's true

Hw do you call it? Artistic license?

>Remember Bob wasn't even supposed to be a character until he got trapped behind some furniture by mistake.

I kek'd.

Lynch came back to finish off the show during the end of its run.

I wouldn't categorize the dumb James subplot as goofy or fun. It was just painfully boring.

Wait, explain. Was that really the reason?

not really.

The actor that played bob was a member of the crew, in one scene of the pilot episode he was reflected in a mirror (pic related). Lynch noticed it, liked the concept, and created bob.

youtube.com/watch?v=35JZG3CdiWE

Well, i guess i was partially wrong.

Lynch is a fucking madman.

POTION SELLER