Lmao

>tfw I have baby hands too

Checked

Perfect image

Jonah was saved this day

Trips of truth, perfect comeback.

BASED JONAH DOES IT AGAIN

Don't worry Donald, I'm still voting for you

>What did she say? I didn't quite hear her. It sounded like garbled nonsense, whatever let's move on.

That's all he had to do. Just feign ignorance.

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>if there is subway you could find it in your hearts
every time

Jonah showed class and maturity by not stooping to her level and dignifying the insults with a response.

>Yeah, well, your country's full of Muslims

Does that mean he's a serious actor now?

dubs confirm

except he did insult her in response

except he didn't

His response implied that a mere "weather girl" was beneath him

Jonah can be funny

>Remember WWII