10 minutes in

>10 minutes in
>one of the main characters has now a same-sex relationship and an adopted child

what did (they) mean by this?

Maybe the child isn't adopted. In 300 years who knows what sort of crazy shit they'll be able to do.

Future is scary.

>hey George, we made Sulu gay in your honor lol
>I don't think that's a very good idea, thanks though
>fuck you lol we're doing it anyway
What did he mean by this?

Who cares a character in star trek is gay

Kirk and Spock fucked

why can't they cure gayness in the future?

Why wouldn't they cure straightness? For both moral reasons and reproductive limitation reasons.

I know you children don't know what Star Trek is but this is just embarrassing.

I feel like Star Trek deserves a pass when it comes to forced diversity, since it's focus has always been on hyper-diversity.

Soros, get out.

it's not straightness, it's called being normal

Overpopulation is an ethical problem, especially in space. Solution? Encouragement of alternatives, while also having advanced safe sex, and seeing abstinence as foolish endeavor.

Seems like Star Trek to me.

No, being straight is literally a disease. Sort yourself out.

aidsfag pls

>having advanced safe sex is not enough for preventing overpopulation so let's force everyone to be gay

fuck, man, what are you on

Works well enough in the animal kingdom.

Bigger the animal population in an area, the more same-sex animal couples there are.

Humans have gone from 6 to 7 billions in the last 20 years. That might be a factor in the rise of homesexuality/trans (and autism. We can never forget the autists.)

>fuck, man, what are you on

I mean hey, why not. Being straight is dumb.

most of those are subhuman africans and asians

>most of those are subhuman africans and asians

White Arians are more and more city dwellers. The more people in the same place, the more gays.

If you want your kids to be straight, move to the burbs.

>suburbs

Worse than just liking the same junk.

Little white boiz can never win.

Overpopulated places with lots of homos, what are you saying?

Jesus Christ you people are dense, it's a nod to George Takei, the original actor of that character Sulu, who is a raging homo irl.

Where humans are concerned there is no such thing as being normal.

that was pretty funny, a faggot never envisioned his character as a faggot and got offended when they made him one..

Where the fuck does this happen in the animal kingdom? There are so few species that are monogamous in the first place, let alone forming gay partnerships.

Last part isn't true. Sex in the animal kingdom is hardly ever black and white.

There are serious, actual, legitimate flaws in this film that are worth discussing.

You make us look like petty, agenda-driven nitpickers when you focus on this total non-issue.

It's an insult to George though.

>George: "But I'm an actor! I portray characters who are different from myself! And I played Sulu straight!"
>Pegg: "Sorry George, but you're a BAD actor, and your natural gayness shone through your bad acting."

I'm fine with gays _finally_ being part of Star Trek, but I wish that it had been someone else. Scotty maybe.

That new Kirk looks like such a pansy, they should have just made him the gay guy.

I trust this man to not have looted as many walmarts as your average 17 year old Basketball American.

>especially in space.

What did he mean by this?

this

in the original films he had a daughter iirc so he was straight, but in JJsupertolerantmagicfuntime universe he's gay just because. literal definition of pandering