Fucking really? obi wan is literally a lying piece of shit

Fucking really? obi wan is literally a lying piece of shit...

higher ground? how the fuck did he jump up when darth maul literally had the higher ground?

darth maul slayed his master that was double if not ten times stronger than obi wan at the time, and what? he fucking jumps up and kills darth maul within seconds?

Also, why did he lie to anakin about having higher ground when surely it did not matter to him in this fight.

He had the higher ground, from a certain point of view. That's how he did it.

Another stupid move in a star wars fight. There are many many of them. And not only in the prequels.

Obi Wan jumps over Maul, picks the lightsaber and in all that time Maul doesn't move a finger, only looking at Obi Wan as if he has never seen someone do that kind of things.

But he was a good friend, from a certain point of view

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL

your new EMPIRE???

STOP FUCKING MY WIFE BRO

>"If you want to save your wife you need to let her get fucked by a filthy nigger" - Palpatine to Anakin

Really Lucas?

higher ground is a point of view

>Mace Dindu yo wife

>From my point of view I have the high ground

>STOP MOCKING ME

>Unable to comprehend Obi's moral high ground
Disney era star wars audience, everyone.

higher ground is a jedi technique, the sith cannot use it. The name comes from moral high ground, which obviously the sith being evil dont have.
So altho obiwan looks to be below darth maul, he is actually higher

>siths deal in absolutes
>they cannot change their point of view to get high ground

its like pottery

He regained the high ground to defeat maul

From my point of view you ain't got no arms or legs, niuggah.

>someone cap this thread

Qui Gon clearly didn't do enough cardio because he was obviously winded both times he fought Maul 1v1.

If he had stopped trying to be such a rebel and spent a few hours per week at the temple gym he might still be alive today.

Highground threads were a beacon of greatness in the shitstorm of '15. Came on the heels of dank hobbit memes and petey's soul being put to rest. It was the dying light of Cred Forums.

>Four years later, Vader brought Luke to his master aboard the second Death Star over the forest moon of Endor. Skywalker and Vader fought in front of Sidious, and the young Skywalker tried to use high ground to his advantage by Force Jumping onto a ceiling walkway. However, Vader had apparently learned from his mistake at Mustafar, and did not leap up after his son, instead opting to dislodge him from his perch using a throw of his lightsaber
Literal poetry

Obi was using the force to listen to Higher Ground by RHCP, a technique he learned from watching the power rangers movie. He had Higher Ground coursing through his ears entering his body and resonating throughout.

The only thing really needed is the paint image, the rest is forced