/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://lossietereinos.com/&prev=search
m.noticiasdealava.com/2016/10/19/ocio-y-cultura/comunicacion/euskadi-se-convertira-en-las-islas-del-hierro
youtube.com/watch?v=cRyEquXOm2E
youtube.com/watch?v=GuW_mfyHZ00
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/589ymo/pm_from_uawayforthelads_sorry_buddy_but_i_just/
reddit.com/user/starkandlannister
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/58chjd/the_truth_spoiler_its_fake/
imgur.com/a/4r050
time.com/4532104/most-influential-teens-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

>op "FIRST!"ing on his own thread
>jontards are this pathetic

Based Jon thread thank you OP.

Can /got/ doe already? Honestly I think we need a break nothing intelegable is being posted it's just Branposting,Waifu fags, potato posting honestly think we should just end it until the trailer comes in February.

why are there still generals when the last episode was like a year ago? what do you guys even talk about?

>the Manlet that was Promised

but branposting is bestposting.

>exactly mimics Trump and Hillary

It's like poetry. It's like GRRM and D&D KNEW it would happen like this!

got a picture with Sean Bean today, told him he made me get into game of thrones originally, he said it was a ton of fun to film and he misses it

that's cool

could anyone get behind an animated adaptation asoiaf?
could be 100% faithful to the books, keeping the more classic fantasy setting as well as the weirder depictions of horror and depravity that arent fit for live action

Literally everyone could get behind that.

Uh oh
Leaks are happening, this is supposedly Dragonstone
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://lossietereinos.com/&prev=search

dragonstone is the place they were installing those battlements at a week or two ago

will it be hentai?

Thank you Maisiefags for getting previous threads deleted

m.noticiasdealava.com/2016/10/19/ocio-y-cultura/comunicacion/euskadi-se-convertira-en-las-islas-del-hierro

Do you think D&D forgot Tyrion murdered Davos's son?

Branposting is Shitposting. Don't worry pretty much everything in /got/ is. But honestly Branbros are Definitly the most annoying group to rise this season.

Oh yeah. I think they'll make Davos retarded like he was in S6 and have him laughing and joking with Tyrion.

love this blog, where can i subscribe?

OLLYFAGS BTFO

They forgot that Davos has a wife and sons, so probably yes.

>But honestly Branbros are Definitly the most annoying group to rise this season.

Those are Sophiefags.

Sophie and Maise fags barely post anymore it's all bran. I remember Maisiebro that was annoying. Branfags are worse.

>fw u lost all your verticals and book/show comparisons
Requesting memes.

lol fuck off newfag, literally half the previous threads were about S*phie

I think they cut his wife and other sons. But it is show canon that Tyrion killed Mathos.

>people making fun of Sophie and sansa is sophiefaggotry

Wot?

More GoT pepes

It was a fucking battle, why would Davos be supremely pissed and unwilling to work with someone who was serving hus own king and defending his own life, city and family?

There's a bigger threat, you don't see the Wildlings still bitching about the Night's Watch or the Northern Lords being the ones pissed anymore at the Wildlings in the King in the North scene

do you think it would actually be possible? with the length and scale of the saga it'd be a huge undertaking

Because magic was used and Davos hates magic you filthy showfag.

Wildfire isn't anywhere near the magic level or freaky against nature of Melly's shit.

Anyway

They've cut out his other sons but not his wife.

Can someone post a VERY fast waif running at incredible hihg speed?

Except for that one time

Quality post.

Characters in current got are 1 dimensional and have no background or external motivations outside of what you see on screen, especially those that are victims of being sucked into jon arselicking

No, it will never happen.

We don't know what Wildfire is but from Davos' perspective it certainly looks like sorcery.

So if Gendry is at Dragonstone what is the chance that he is replacing Aegon and Dragonstone is replacing Storms End?

Thats true but in the show's own canon animated shorts shes there but yeah if d&d will it she wont exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRyEquXOm2E

Then he should hate valyrian steel since that's definitely magic.

Wildfire is just liquid fire or whatever, it needs magic to make it but not a sorcerer, just alchemists and they'd been making it even before magic got a boost and dragons came back and still not on Melly's shadow shit or need o burn people and leech to do things

Someone post the fucking spoiler image

Told you

Uh huh

I still post from time to time, but then Branpedo always gets worked up and agnry and tries to get me banned. Sometimes it works and sometimes he's left raving and impotent. Guy really needs to get a fucking job and stop being such a burden on his parents.

Branbros have never gotten a thread deleted
Branbros >

No

Stop this deception, Kraut.

Nobody is getting you banned except yourself for constantly posting off topic spam, idiot

Inb4 fake pm

youtube.com/watch?v=GuW_mfyHZ00

You faked this

JUST

I'm not the kraut on reddit, just found his thread where he put this up after someone asked him to record his screen and do shit on then post the video within the hour to prove it's not fake

There's no fucking way this guy doesn't know at least something. Nobody can guess that much correctly. Either it's fake or he's double playing everyone or less likely he got caught and its damage control.

He can know or learn about something then mix that with guesses, fan theories and complete bullshit, just like most "leaks"

Oh it's dragonmcmx. That dude is probably just mad because he fancies himself some sort of authority on leaks since last year he """"discovered"""" someone on reddit who was a legit leaker and liked to take all the credit and pretentiously lord his """find"""" over everyone else as if he himself did anything. I would not be surprised at all if he faked this.

if he didn't get the iron fist role, would he have an hero'd?

Go away soapyfag.

>he faked the pm and the video

Top kek

And he addresses the leak thing last year in the thread

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/589ymo/pm_from_uawayforthelads_sorry_buddy_but_i_just/

Go away soapyfag.

i'm not soapyfag, fuck you

Only the Soapyfag creates shitty pixelart. We know your style.

Bullshit, somebody is lying.
Wight viserion ridden by night king to burn down the wall is 100% happening, theon jumping overboard the Silence is 100% happening, etc. Either reddit guy is the best guesser in the history of mankind or he's just fucking with everyone now.

Sure redditfag

I'm not him for fucks sake

Kys redditfag

Who else is hyped for Staniss' cold opener?

This dude also says "leaker" made shit up

reddit.com/user/starkandlannister

that's not pixelart dumbass

Liam Cunningham is one of the best actors out of the entire fucking show.

T E L L H I M
E
L
L

H
I
M

He really is, it's also cool that he's that buff for his age, too bad all his scenes are in cold places.

>All I can say is that some people in the north will go south and meet Daenerys, but not Jon

This jonfag is wrong. Jon definitely meets dany and drogon in the south at dragonstone.

Sure redditfag

I'm sticking to everything I said

just let me die off-screen its what I deserve

>actually admitting to having reddit account
jesus fucking christ, probably a branfag as well

That's not me in the image and I don't have an account retard

>implying patrician taste is /reddit

Top kek reddit is Jontard and danyfag central

War of the Three Ships.

Who has the bigger cock? Varys, Theon or Grey Worm?

you're mum

Good thread.

kill yourself neckbeard

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come

Not even sansafags can beat Jon

>All I can say is that some people in the north will go south and meet Daenerys, but not Jon, and it's not as early as episode 2.

Didn't Sue confirm Jon meets Theon in the South rather than the North? Not to say that definitely means he meets Daenerys, but I trust WOTW more than this guy if he's implying Jon stays in the North. And it would be odd if Jon goes south for any other reason.

what the fuck are you doing jonautist

>TINY
>NORTHERN
>PECKERS

my guess is that he knows about 30-40% but filled in the parts he didn't know with fan fiction.

*had

ASOIAF anime when?

Reminder that Gendry will take Edric Storm's future role where even though unlike Edric he never got acknowledged, had an education, had men and family who loved and protected him and is unlike Robert in personality, people will recognize him as Robert's son and Dany will legitimize and or fuck and use him

not sure if it's been pointed out already but guy admitted he faked the pm from the "leaker"

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/58chjd/the_truth_spoiler_its_fake/

Response from the leaker

it's not nearly as retarded as when the maesters will confirm Jon Snu as a Targaryen even tho they hate dragons&targaryen and would keep it a secret even if they knew.

This.

reminder that the german redditfag was making it up

Why is he so much better than Masie and Sophie and Kit?

Not sure if these have been posted yet

Wait is the leaker or exposer lying?

Leaker calling out exposer. Exposer admits he was lying

Spoilers are not yet disproven

Why does leaker only answer though pms instead of making his own thread and answering questions?

He has to know that people will tell others about what he tells them so it's not to keep HBO from learning anything and tracking him down

Leaker seems to know a lot of small details.

Are we sure he isn't Dave Hill?

>Jon and Dany team up with Cercei after they bring a wight to the dragonpit

>Gendry fights a wight bear with a hammer

>Dany and Jon fuck on a boat

>>THIS IS HAPPENING

Someone start tweeting shit to Sophie rubbing it in her face that her husbando Littlefinger dies and that Sansa's a dumbass who got fooled and played again by him

>EURON IS A COWARD
FUCKIND D&D REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking told you guys

Are d&d bloody retarded to let all their scripts leak like this??

How is everyone prepping for S7?

These leaks have ruined the offseason and future onseason.

If we'd kept getting stuff over the months we could've kept discussing them and keeping /got/ alive. But what the fuck is the point now? To look out for pics and sets of what we already know? Discussing things that pop up that we know the answers and roles of?

How are we gonna keep /got/ alive until a shit season 7 now?

Blu-ray extras?

And tfw no jonarya reunion.

HAH I called it on dragonmcmx the fucking attention whoring loser

And possibly the worst part is, even based only on the gist of what happens and what certain parts would mean, George is a horrible cliche hack

So have you guys officially accepted that the leaks are true

Did you really fucking think the show was better than this shit

Fuck this, steward no more, going to Westworld

Anyone have the webm of the season 1 small council discussing Cred Forums?

Why is Sansa so flat and annoying?

Ive compiled it all here if you want to share/save them for future threads
imgur.com/a/4r050

Well said, senpai.

Also apparently there's some new set leaks about a scene with a procession and people think it's Dany's coronation or something

It's not, it's randyll and dickons loot train that I mentioned in the thread yesterday

Let me guess randall Tarly is an incompetent buffon who gets btfo?

I have this one

>loot train

can you elaborate please?

Yes, and caught by Dany then burned by dragonfire along with Dickon

>Another of the best military commanders is cucked on the show
BRAVO D&D

I described the gist of the scene in either the last thread or the one before it. Randyll is leading a long procession of caravans and it is pretty much a slaughter of the lannisters by the the dothraki and drogon until bronn saves rhe day by downing a dragon with a harpoon arrow launcher thing named scorpion. I don't know what the train is for but rest assured it is not a dany coronation procession like people seem to be convinced.

>by downing a dragon
I meant by downing drogon obviously

He also sides against Targs even though he was a loyalist during the rebellion and sides with Cersei who killed his liege lord.

I guarantee D&D will make him do that cause Dothraki are just like Wildlings in bis eyes

>I guarantee D&D will make him do that cause Dothraki are just like Wildlings in bis eyes

That's true though. Cersei is still better than Dany and her hordes of dindus.

I'm amsuming Drogon doesnt die?
>d&d forgot that trained knights, sellswords, men at arms can btfo dothraki and wildlings who are waay too undisciplined
FOR FUCKS GRRM RELEASE TWOW YOU HACK

Except Cersei's a cheating whore and Dany has dragons.

Is Randyl so incompetent and not up on military history that he sides against the group with the numbers and dragons?

Thx senpai

>I'm amsuming Drogon doesnt die?

He doesn't. Almost kills Jaime with fire but Bronn pushes him into water and saves his life

>time.com/4532104/most-influential-teens-2016/
Maisie is probably more influential than your gotfu.
Be proud of your influential teen daughter, /got/.

Ughh
Any word on Melly?

So since everyone already seems to know what will happen; what happens to Cersei?

I don't remember leaker saying anything about Melly

Of course he doesn't

And who are you

Wants to let Dany and Jon lose men to the Walkers and betray them by not sending them men.

Gets pregnant, suffers miscarriage in last episode

Jonny boy somehow brings a live fucking wight to KL and shows Cersei and Euron. Euron shits his pants and runs off back to Pyke and Cersei "joins" them

>And who are you

The proud lord said...

Someone who read leaker's posts

Reddit leaker or me?

user, if D&D had their characters behave appropriately and focused on making their decisions realistic ones, they couldn't make a bad ass show about butts and dragons

>Posting SOphie is "off topic"

>Posting "oh muh guh i wish i could fondle Isaac's cute lil buttcunt" is "on topic"

wew, my son.

>that dude behind her

why is she so stuck up bros? he's clearly a virile man

>Wants to let Dany and Jon lose men to the Walkers and betray them by not sending them men.
Sounds like Cersei.

>Gets pregnant, suffers miscarriage in last episode
If this is how she dies and the valoquar is the kid then I'll throw a hissy fit.

>Jonny boy somehow brings a live fucking wight to KL and shows Cersei and Euron.
Sounds like something Jon would do.

>Euron shits his pants and runs off back to Pyke and Cersei "joins" them
But this is retarded. Euron sailed to fucking Valyria. How come he shits his pants from an ice zombie?

Why would I bother following and reading posts from someone who's admitted leaker on reddit knows more?

I'd fuck her all night long like I was zombiegregor in front of giantnurse, but goddamn this girl is retarded. and it's getting worse with the SJW bullshit.

So are you finished accusing me of being the same person or what

Also link to where reddit person said that before I did

>they giving the 'dany barren' thing to Cersei because dany has to have heirs to further the tardaryen dynasty

I want off that ride

>So are you finished accusing me of being the same person or what

Not even that user

>link

Found it in one of the aggregate threads of his messages to other redditors

Who believes this shit? What is the source? Some reddit fag? Where is the Spanish leaker friend from last year. I don't believe and won't until I see some proof.

Why are you so convinced they're real?

D&D are going full retard.

Might as well.

docmantistobbogan said he can confirm for now only two things but he doesn't know enough to discount the other shit redditfag has said and so far nothing from the sets directly disproves everything.

I think D&D are very talented and capable writers.

It's the source material that's bad.

Dany will be wedded, bedded and bred in season 8 and give birth in fewer than 5 episodes.

And that's right, Jon who doesn't want to have bastards will fuck her out of marriage

>Dany will be wedded, bedded and bred
Hopefully by Drogon

>Who believes this shit? What is the source? Some reddit fag? Where is the Spanish leaker friend from last year

Lots of people

Redditfag

Yes

Won't help, spanish leaker needed a source that was involved in post production, they've only been filming for a month and a half

There is no more source material besides a broad outline of what is going to happen.

What did the redditfag say about Davos and Gendry again? Just out of interest after the new filmimg spoilers.

>fuck her out of marriage

>implying there won't be a full 90 minutes episode of the Jon/Dany wedding

Davos finds Gendry in King's Landing, makes rowing joke

The reddit fags who are claiming shit like

>muh vfx friend of a friend said they didn't hear about this special effect heavy scene so It can't be true

Are the most retarded of all as are the people who are taking their comments as confirmation that the leaks are fake.

Leaker says they fuck on a boat, no mention of marriage this season.

WRONG. SIDE. OF. THE. SHEETS.

still the best character, tbqh

Whats 100% from him?

>Posting "oh muh guh i wish i could fondle Isaac's cute lil buttcunt" is "on topic"

Except we don't actually do that. Talking about Bran and/or Isaac's career is not off topic. This is why we never get banned while you do so consistently.

>jon doesn't even learn who his parents are
>doesn't give a shit about Arya or Bran enough to swing by on his 2 round trips to and from the North

Was this supposed to be after Davos and Jon meets Dany and Tyrion?

He won't say

This was never in question.

This is not the source material. Read the Winds excerpt The Forsaken, then the leaks for season 7 and tell me this is the same story.

Either it's all bollocks or D&D have seriously shit the bed

Yes I think.

Since Tyrion and Davos sneak into King's Landing together

Shit that must mean some of the worst of this shit could happen.
Lads post yfw S7 wins for best writting

I see. So we can say the latest WOTW report with Tyrion and Davos next to a boat near Dragonstone and further confirmation of Joe Dempsie around is pointing towards it being legit? Fuck. How did this happen?

We'll have to wait another year and a half for that since season 7 won't be eligible for next year's emmy awards

Because for some reason Dabid and George wants Jon to find out R+L at the last possible minute after he's already achieved everything he possibly could without it and it no longer has an impact on the plot as a piece of informatipm. Great twist, well worth the years of buildup and speculation.

But D&D already know what happens in the books

In fact ironically it's sophiefags who won't stop talking about wanting to fuck her, that's the only topic they have to talk about in regards to her

Haha are you mad that you were wrong that jon's parents actually mattered

Hack writing and the joy of knowing that audiences and critics don't give a fuck and give you awards anyway

A Maisiefag spammed about her body of work earlier as well and got the thread deleted.

I hate this show and I hate GRRM

But he won't have achieved everything.

the buildup is still happening and more characters will know before he gets to Winterfell, like Arya

daily reminder that white walkers will win, I know you fucks will not believe me, but they will win. this is the true end game

all the white men will be killed, only the white women who will willingly give their bodies to the white walkers will survive. all the white women who will refuse (which is none, all white women will give their bodies willingly, basically begging white walkers to take them as their wife's, but some women obviously can't have kids so they will be killed, or just solved to slavery in the rest of the known world) night king will ensure the future of the white walkers race. as for the other races, they will either accept westeros as the "white walkers" land or DIE. night king is not interested in the rest of the known world but he will ensure that the rest of the known world will be purged from the white men. REMEMBER. THE WHOLE PURPOSE of white walker was to purge WHITE MEN. they will complete that mission. they will. Only men, white woman will stay for babymachines purposes. dornishmen, yi ti, any other races than white will have to obey to this.and they will, they know they can't fuck with night king, besides, protecting white men is not worth it. all the white women that will somehow escape to the rest of the known will have to breed with other races. the white race will be exterminated. and the known world will finally live in harmony. that's the real grrm endgame. you have to blind not to see this.

Same here user. Grrm is a bigger sellout and hack than Lucas
Well /got/ it looks like it did get worse
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Who cares if arya knows, she's irrelevant. Holy shit autist jon/arya is never happening just let it go already

>tfw Jon spends the season with men who've all previously traveled together with Arya and none of them mention this fact to him

Please prove me wrong leakbro

>tfw bran spends the season alone with his two psychotic sisters
>tfw he'll just be a NEET staying in his room all day because he can't walk and watch porn on weirwood.net

please prove me wrong leakfag

Somebody explain the arya vs sansa thing to me because I still don't understand what Littlefinger is trying to get them to fight about

That sounds like a pretty sweet deal minus the psychotic sisters part

Soap opera bullshit

Littlefinger inexplicably has the letter Sansa wrote and sent to Robb telling him how Ned is a traitor and asking for Robb to pledge fealty or whatever, Nevermind that that letter was in Robb and Cat's hands last we saw it like 5 seasons ago.

Littlefinger will suspiciously hide the letter knowing that Arya's watching him, Arya will find it, and somehow that makes Arya think Sansa is a traitor who wants to be leader of the North, Bran then does something to let them realize Littlefinger is playing them and they execute him.

Bran deserves a greater role. But it seems D&D are bent on fucking up his plot.

They have said they have no idea how to write for him. That should have been the first indication that they were unfit to run this show.

Huh? How does any of that matter. Sounds like filler bullshit. Why couldn't they have just figured out what he did to Ned and make that reason enough to execute him. Why is sansa still allowed to be ruler of winterfell if it takes this much to make her finally execute a clown like Littlefinger. Why doesn't bran just let his stupid sisters have at it and take each other out if this is how theyre going to waste their time in the middle of a crisis with the white walkers coming.

Because hes not Jon, Dany, Cersei or Tyrion

I thought sansafags said being the 3er meant you didn't have time to deal with political squabbles. If that's the case why is bran cleaning up sansas political mess for her

Leaker says Sansa's in charge of Winterfell with Jon gone so Bran's still more like support

What is Littlefingers endgame here? Not even memeing what the fuck is he trying to achieve by turning arya against sansa

>Except we don't actually do that. Talking about Bran and/or Isaac's career is not off topic.

Check out all that discussion!

Such deep and meaningful discussion about his career!

.......whoosh.

I meant why does bran have time to deal with sansas political messes that she can't figure out on her own when sansafags were so insistent that he would be too preoccupied and busy doing metaphysical magical three eyed raven "duties" to deal with politics

Exactly this, thank you. Branfags are hypocrites. And in that first example it is more or less avatarfagging, which is against the rules :^)

In neither of those posts did anyone talk about wanting to fuck him or call him a buttslut or whatever other shit you and Maisiefags talk about on a constant basis

Blame Hack and Hack or reddiftfag if he's lying.

They probably thought Bran instantly revealing Littlefinger's betrayal or assassination of Jon Arryn and lying to their mother gave the character nothing else to do in Winterfell. So they have to fill up time somehow and give each a role to play.

But he also said that Jon leaves before Bran arrives, right? so Bran will just take the reigns like he was trained to... r-right?

Not even a branfag but making one post with a reaction image is not avataring, newshit.

Not whooooosh, sansafags think he'll just be too preoccupied or somehow too weak or sick or dead to be the leader, not that Sansa can't use him for anything or that he can't be helpful

>"It didn't happen in this thread, therefore it never happens like never ever"

okkid.png

Convenient how this is a constantly evolving excuse

First it's he can't be a leader because hell never leave the tree, then when it became clear he was leaving the tree it turned into he can't be a leader because he will be "above" politics and dealing with magical stuff, now that it's obvious he can deal with political issues the excuse is "uhhhh something something too sickly mumble mumble he can only help out *sweats* sansa is still a better leader because reasons"

Well we've never gotten a thread pruned like you have so

Everything's always convenint for whatever fandom wants something.

How many branbros who read the books thought he'd ever leave that tree and have a shot at being king until season 6 came?

Me actually

So how about that Winds of Winter?

Looks like bookfags are BTFO

Just ignore S*nsafags. They are literal trash in every sense of the word.

Littlefinger is a Sansafag and the best player in the GoT

jon snow's sister get thick wtf i love here now

What a fat bitch that's been obviously photoshopped.

this is photoshopped right?

>Bran is the one who finally exposes the "best player in the game" as a liar and a traitor

Really makes you think

>red hair

Your shop obviously didn't hear the news

oh my. That's not flattering.

I know there are a lot of The Normies fans here so did any of you see Nahid and Rana are doing reactions to the Flash? They have always been the best characters from that show so it's pretty cool.

The landwhales would drown Burlington Bar in tears of rage.

Who the fuck is this anyways

I mean, to be fair, he has a reputation for being both of those things. Every new character he encounters seems to know he's slimy. He's just good playing his cards right.

Kek

>keira

uh newsflash this is actually real life where people look normal, and not a tv show with anorexic cameras

i think she looks very delicious btw

No, it's plot and idiot balls

Didn't play his cards well enough to pull a fast one on bran desu

>amy smart in that movie
great waifu

>Wight viserion ridden by night king to burn down the wall is 100% happening
In some stupid tumblrina fanfic maybe

So on the show?

Touche

That's because Bran is a nigh omniscient god entity. As well as a cute.

Really makes me think this proves why bran should be in charge and not dickmatized sandra.

>All this shit is somehow going to happen in only 7 episodes

>Arya knows when Sansa is lying
>First was with Nymeria
>then gets training how to spot and tell lies
>still gets mad at a letter thats a lie
D & D thinks we are stupid or something?

Why would Rhaegar get an annulment?
Isnt that only when they dont consummate the marriage?

You expect d&d to know or care about small details?

No but even the most casual fan would know at least some background on how annulment works back then

Why is he so pink?

I loved their Flash videos. Best characters by far

You give people too much credit. The normies for this show are absolutely brain dead.

>who is Chad Warden

If you're the same guy that tried to call me "new" earlier, you should probably leave and save whatever dignity you have left.

Sam, did you know "R-Ragger" anulled his marriage with Elia and married Lyanna Stark?

Must be, glad I watch this show alone

how come no got character aside from tommen the little bitch commited suicide

it would seem the brothers of the nights watch would be inclined to often jump from the wall as an escape from their shitty lives

>being a man this homely

I realize flabby "dad bod" guys were a fad or whatever for the past few years, but isn't it high time women started dating fit men again?

Are marriage contracts even a thing in ASOIAF?

And how the fuck could a prince get an annulment without anyone knowing about it like the High Septon and Varys?

>i think she looks very delicious btw
You are a fat, balding virgin. Of course you do.

>Bran is a nigh omniscient god entity.
Then maybe he should heal his legs.

Besides Targs are allowed to engage in polygamy so there was literally no reason to annul.

Brans rw spent years training and becoming a magical wizard god and learning about the imminent biggest threat to mankind on his way to kill everyone only to come home to his sisters' idiotic childish bickering

which got character should transition into the opposite gender?

based on their character and development so far in the show

There's nothing wrong with his legs. It's his spine that's the problem. Stupid.

No they're not they got rid of that custom early into their dynasty

Then fix the spine idiot or animate the legs with NK's magic.

Not that user and changing the subject, but there's more precedence for polygamy than for setting a consummated marriage aside

She has a tight body and he is chubby and likely has a small or average dick because he's Indian. Isn't a hottie that loves a man for who he is and not superficial shit all of our dreams? Based normies and based Rana and Nahid.

But they got rid of that so having an annulment seem like stupid ass writing

>People hoped TWOW would be out at the end of 2015
>nearing end of 2016 and still no announcement

Christ it's gonna be after S7 isn't it

>he thinks it's coming out

More like after this shit show has ended if that at all.

>implying it will ever get released

More like after season 8. A decade after season 8.

>YFW Sansa and Jon are both hanged for treason

>tfw Maisie is more of an influential teen than Isaac and Sophie ever were, according to TIME

Why hasn't anyone addressed the fact that Gendry being at Dragonstone means he might be taking the role of Aegon having Storms End?

That's because unlike Isaac and Sophie's fake ass, Maisie actually gets involved with charities, visits refugees, goes to charity events, raises money, etc.

Isaac stays out of most stuff.

Sophie just retweets a little of Maisie does and does a huffpost show where it's clear she doesn't give a fuck and continues to not give a fuck

Because he wont? Aegon's role has been taken by Cersei and Dany.

It was addressed earlier in the thread, you fucking faggot.

So? Isaac is still a better human being by every measurable metric.

Add arya in there too pls

>isaac stays out of stuff
>This makes him more fake than maisie who only does it to score sjw points and who's biggest social issue of choice is ageism against rich overpriveleged teenage actors

Still makes her more influential either way

She's also a tryhard and just as disingenuous as sophie and her "don't make fun of my hairline women have to support each other" twitter tirades

So?

btw I wasn't calling Isaac fake, notice the "ass" is singular and not plural, I was calling Sophie fake since she pretends to be involved but isn't

>charities, visits refugees, goes to charity events, raises money
You do realize celebrities do this to get virtue points and to appear more likable?

Doesn't matter the motivation, she's still more influential than Sophie and Isaac and at least tries to look like she's interested in charity instead of Sophie who does a huffpost show where she has no clue what the fuck she's saying and has done nothing involving social media movements

It's a publicity stunt most of the time. Liam Cunningham has been consistently tweeting about the refugees and talking about specific kids and getting really directly involved in the issue but he's not doing any preachy scripted PSA videos about it

And why should she? Would would want to know what the fuck she thinks about the latest stupid hashtag? At least she admits not doing them instead of the actual people just sending how much they care for things and not going out and actually making changes to society.

>tweeting about refugees
yea but is he going out and actually doing something about it?

Yes actually...
His Twitter is filled with this

Well good for him

>itt millennials think the amount of echo chamber social justice circle jerking you do on social media is directly correlated to how good of a person you are

Which social justice circle jerking are you referring to, the one calling everyone cucks and spamming Nazi propaganda or the one calling everyone fucking white males?

I'm just calling her fake for it m8.

Literally one of the things she talked about on the huffpost show was the influence of social media on movements like Black lives matter and refugee stuff. She pretended to know anything about using social media for any kind of movement or any interest in any movements.

I'm talking about the ultra liberal social justice warrior types who call celebrities problematic because for example they didn't get their publicist to write them a long generic thesis about how terrible the Orlando night club shoot was

There's nothing to talk about anymore

Season 7 is terrible
Game of thrones is terrible
The cast is terrible
GRRM is terrible

What else is there bitch about

We need to migrate to westworld general.

You pretend like you know her personally, that you know her motivations. You are very cozy with your misconceptions, user.

It's a fact that she's shown no interest or any real participation in charities, movements or plain old social media justice shit

Do you monitor her regularly? Screen her thoughts?

Tfw millennials have turned charity work into a pissing contest

I come back and check in every couple days. Why is everyone freaking out?

New thread when?

RIP season 7 edition

kys sophiefag

New thread

Reddit leaks which docmantistobogan can confirm two things are true from but can't say the rest are false, and that so far set pics agree with, have season 7 as the shittiest season yet and even worse than 5.

Now offseason will be trash and there's nothing more to discuss

We need to move on

Lmao at the shills preemptively excusing D&D's massive oversights