Obviously Reddit

Obviously Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWo9qybK1WY
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Literally reddit the movie /type/op/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=2WhQcK-Zaok&ab_channel=MarvelEntertainment
twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/788816514644193281
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's Debicki?

>Drax

Wait a minute. That stance...

First one was one of my favorite movies of the past five years.
Oops.

GotG was the last Marvel movie I liked so I'm down for this. obviously Cred Forums will now pretend GOTG was awful.

Drax is a big guy

GotG was great

WTF where is rocket????

GotG is run of the mill capeshit, but it had above average direction that saved it from the mediocrity it was.

he's in the pic, bro

>Quippers of the Galaxy

To the left of Groot

I loved the first one and I trust that Gunn will deliver again.

GotG was a legit 9/10

can't wait

>will now
How new? Ever since its release Cred Forums has had people dislike it.

LORD THANOS.
IM DESTROYER.

DANCE

This, Guardians was the only great MCU movie, based Gunn really is the true savior of capeshit.

no, the hate for it started a week after it came out.

the first few threads were extremely positive but the high RT score and good word of mouth from normies caused a backlash.

this is just the normal Cred Forums cycle.

>media gets released
>most of Cred Forums makes a sensible judgement about it
>this judgement also happens to be the consensus
>reddit, facebook, gawker, and other hated inhabitants of the internet share this consensus
>Cred Forums does a 180 to distinguish themselves from the crowd

BvS is just a recent example. Other flip flops include Nolan, True Detective season 2, Only God Forgives, Avatar, and my first experience with this board was these dorks defending Transformers 2 soon after its release.

WAS SAVING THE GALAXY PART OF YOUR PLAN?

hell yeah!

People here loved it at release (since no one really had any expectations).

>Avatar

What's Cred Forums consensus on Avatar? I always thought it was pretty bad

That's probably the coolest poster I've ever seen for a capeshit flick.
I know you guys will shitpost and claim reddit but how often does a huge studio like Disney/Marvel put out a poster like that.

You are right but BvS is hated everywhere.

agreed, GotG is like MCU meets Farscape. Not really a fan of capeshit but I'm excited for the sequel

Deservely so, it's shit.

Just proving a point.

>these people criticizing a great film so they can "fit in"

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Cred Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

Unironically posterkino.

The first half is. Then it goes downhill hard.

OMG UR REDDIT KEK NUMALE FAGGOT KEK

this pasta is so spicy

The 'Vol 2.' part of the poster looks fucking tacky as shit with the stroke around the text

maybe it's just me I dunno

people actually liked gotg? I thought it was one of the worst capefilms i had seen

Meme Magick very real.

I think there were some cringeworthy moments like the "dance off bro" shit but overall I thought it was really good

stale meme amigo friend

>will praise BvS in his next post

For all you newshits that came here because of memes and star wars

This is the actual cycle
>new movie comes out
>plebs come to Cred Forums to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular Cred Forums posters
>they usually hate it since movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time

She's a secondary character, and she's not part of the group, we are only missing Mantis, but I guess they don't want to "spoil" she's gonna join them in the end.

GoG was solid capeshit right up until the fucking shitty ending where everybody holds hands to beat the badguy. I guess I can forgive that sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWo9qybK1WY

Its here

I'm a little more cautious, I liked the first one but when I thought about it he did take a lot of shortcuts (standard plot beats, tell instead of show). He could get away with this the first time because the setting was so weird, but he'll have to step it up for this one to keep it from getting stale.

>will now
how fucking new are you Cred Forums? It's the movie that started the literally redit: the movie meme.

>no, the hate for it started a week after it came out.
Yes, and people were laughing at the Comic-con teaser and they claimed it would be Marvel first flop, and it will be shipwreck and MCU woud end.

>it's dubbed
god fucking dammit

yeah thats fair, i take back what i said as i have seen far worse films from the genre (CW comes to mind) and was still a competently directed film for the first two acts even despite being a horrible adaptation.

Yeah, i like BvS, your point being?

>that difference in lighting and resolution
fuck me shitways

>I shill for reddit82
Where have you been? Did highscool keep you busy?

nobody from Cred Forums would of like the avengers

coolest capekino poster

>would of
wdhmbt

Actually they did and they tried to force that it was a good movie here too along with TDKR

>would of

kys

dead

Literally кiйф

I strongly agree with this.

>force

91/100 Critics' Choice
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark

TDKR Cinemascore: "A"

88% RT, 8.0 average rating (8.0 Top Critics)

78/100 Metacritic, 10 perfect scores

>The Dark Knight Rises was crowned by Forbes as the best modern comic book superhero adaption on screen, outranking both its main summer blockbuster competitor, Marvel's The Avengers, and the trilogy's previous installment The Dark Knight.

>The Telegraph granted the film a maximum score of five stars, stating that it is "a superhero film without a superhero," comparing it with The Godfather Part II and praising Hardy's performance as well as the film's intricate plot and narrative.

>The Los Angeles Times thought the film was "potent, persuasive and hypnotic" and that it was "more than an exceptional superhero movie, it is masterful filmmaking by any standard."

The American Film Institute ten-best films of 2012 list.
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/

Southeastern Film Critics Association best films of 2012
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012

TIME magazine best films of 2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/

Rolling Stone best films of 2012
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231

Los Angeles Times best films of 2012
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies

Paul Thomas Anderson Admires Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dark Knight’ Trilogy
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/

RedLetterMedia: Emotional visceral poetic epic, only batman movie about batman

confirmed for big guy

why cant they just like, take five minutes before shooting and pose together for the poster? this looks amateurishly fake

I am le groot XD

See This is quite interesting though. More and more about you keeps being revealed

i find that hard to believe

Honestly it might even be paid shilling
Every Marvel movie release is preceded by a couple months of aggressive shilling and shitposting that peaks at the premiere and quickly dies down two weeks after. It's happened so many times now that it's a pattern.

Fuck, that got me hyped

rusnya drisnya

damn, looks like marvel just threw their hat into the kino space race

but how do you know what were they quipping about?

>implying RT scores are reliable anymore

There are dozens of shit tier garbage movies that get certified fresh and have more than 60% score on that site.

that's because you're new
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Literally reddit the movie /type/op/order/asc/

this movie spawned many of those pastas you see now like the "I have more I respect for the dogshit on my shoe than __"

My heart recognize the quips

You're talking to a chronic pleb from Cred Forums.

>DCucks can't handle the bantz and need a boogeyman to blame

Fear me.

only pretentious faggots hate Marvel Kinography Universe

Yeah and there's daily threads about how amazing it is and that it's capekino and how Snyder is saving capeshit. Some are saying its the best movie ever made.

I thought they were spoofing a specific album cover but it seems they were going with the generic "band members leaning against a wall" look. I like it.

I love that a marvel movie comes out the weekend of my birthday every year. This year it was civil war. Last year it was Ultron.

it's here 4reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=2WhQcK-Zaok&ab_channel=MarvelEntertainment

Is this what they were going for?

>literally knho

Why are they in a Calvin Klein ad?

BRAVO MARVEL

Batista's deadpan delivery is so good.

BE (IT'S) KINO

SIGN IN FOR MORE

>DCucks
That's adorable
Is this how you plan on doing damage control now that you've been caught again? Reminder that I also know that you browse the cunnyfags site too ;)

>BvS
It had fans since a year before release
>Only God Forgives
It was always majorly hated, same as TDs2

>rocket to russia
>first teaser is in russia

it's like poultry, it rocks your feathers

Teпepь этoт тpeд - филиaл /mov/

as opposed to the capekino meme that was literally made up by shills and Warner Bros literally being caught paying people to give their products good reviews on YouTube?

There were plenty of other album covers with a similar style, little kids. I know those were posted on reddit and you rushed over here to repost because thats what stupid piece of shit losers like you do.

Looks pretty kinographic desu.

Reeddit the movie: 2

for now looks the same movie

>those colorful visuals
pure kino
Gunn at it again

when in doubt, Reddit!

> know those were posted on reddit

How exactly redditor? How?

Why are marvel posters so obviously photoshopped

>oh god fucking kids and their album covers oh fuck shit fuck off reddit
You genuinely seem to need psychiatric help

capekino came from form the flick/joint/movie/film/cinema/kino meme, WB just saw it and forced the fuck out of it

Because I skimmed the comments there looking to see if it was a specific album being spoofed. The difference is I didnt copy paste the post here trying to look smart.

>Yondu and Nebula
Literally the worst characters in the first flick

I thought punks are supposed to be leftists

Are you even capable of not using redditspeak, little bitch?

well the first one was an unexpected success so he does have more budget and control now, maybe because of this he can show instead of tell.
I trust he skips the standard plot beats, he had to play it safe the first time, maybe now him and the writers have more creative freedom regarding structure.

>that baby groot

HOW CAN DC EVEN COMPETE?!?

damn that green chick is fucking ugly

baby groooot

This film is going to make huge money and the DCfags are gonna be mad as fuck. I cant wait to post my ticket stub and rub it in.

Bab Groot looks cute

Colorful, and it'll be nice to see FULL MOHAWK Yondu

It's pure Kinokultura and James Cameron is the savior of cinemá

Will it be the first 2 bn marvel movie? I think so. Of course DC will have to wait to watch it in order to know what to do with Suicide Squad 2.

Hopefully, yeah.

Can't wait to see more of Nebula. Karen Gillan gets me warm in the secret places.

James Cameron is unironically a genius.

I guess they'll have to use Joker Baby just to catch up with Marvel

now it isn't reddit anymore then, memerfags?

>drax the "destroyer"
>gets bitchslapped around by the bad guy

what a letdown

>2B
Nah user, I expect something like 700-800m like the last time, even if it's really REALLY succesful it xould only reach AoU 1.2B.

they don't even make an effort to put people together to take a picture

it's like a teenager making a shitty photoshop

he was drunk

Wait until the release of Legion tv-show

What sold me about the original GotG was the use of music. That alone made me love the movie.

If you didn't enjoy GoTG you're fucked in the head, plain and simple, it's a 6/10 if you want to play the snob game

>Kinokultura
wordkino

>All the comments
Anyway, why did they use Russian for international trailer? They could have just named it Russian trailer like they do with Japanese/Chinese versions.

Go like suka blyad comment

as a businessman, absolutely

as a director... not so much

english version

>see the new trailer

>LEL EPIC MAYMAY xD FUNNY GUY

no

sup

It still is with everyone that isn't new
mind you most people still baneposting are new though

I'm from slavlands so i'm ok with either slavrunes or english

i glad nebula is back
she was the best part of the first one
i hope she has a bigger role

last one had a great soundtrack though

I love the scene where she's hanging off the edge and then rips her own hand off so she can hijack an aircraft.

Being such a succesful businessman in a mostly creative industry is not as easy as you're implying

>WB
You mean shit skin meme hustlers from twitter and Cred Forums

>will be forgotten with the release of the next meme movie

And here you are, 2 years later still talking and memeing about it.

commit suicide

did

So as stated, a let down

Found the detective

Why are the bad guys from last movie with the good guys now?

>people take the time to make these pointless comparisons

IT'S GONNA FLOP RIGHT GUYS?

>hey guys check out this thread i just happened to find about the cunnybot
You tell me, image.jpg pedo

WB were caught paying youtubers to give good reviews to their games

WB movies are posted about rentlessly before release, like BvS, the new interest in Harry Potter (HOWEVER meme) before Fantastic Beast, WITNESS ME (I loved Fury Road but it was posted and posted and posted everywhere)

it's safe to assume they shill their shit here

he's a hack that can't make an enjoyable movie anymore

Titanic ruined him, he lost all of his edge making that mom-flick.

>marvel
>star wars

is there anyone stopping disney now?

No. Also more Pirates of the Caribbean coming next year.

Great

More Pleb Nu-Cuck Redditor Trash

Yes but the ones spamming "capekino" were literally shitskins and plebs from twitter

nope

DC forever BTFO

they will NEVER catch up 2bh

Guardians isn't anywhere close to as much reddit as other capeshit garbage, since it doesn't pretend to be anything more than an entertaining action flick

Titanic is a work of genius, he was working against dozens of adaptations and still made his look unique, the iceberg sinking sequence is stuff for the ages.

yikes

someone post the Charles one

actual cinéma
inb4 chronic pleb image.jpg posts his Cred Forums version of this image as defense lmao

PG-13 gun.... Shit

I implied no such thing. His success in Hollywood is admirable as is his ability to predict and cater to general audiences. He has a incredible talent for knowing what people will want before they do

However, as a director or as a filmmaker, he's mediocre at best

Spotted the Redditor Scum

I will continue to put you into your place, you must understand this.

It's not defense, it's truth and victory.

Watched it with my family and turned it off before it was over

They didn't believe me when I said it ended with Chris Pratt challenging to bad guy to a dance off

Are there people really too new to not have been here for guardians of the galaxy coming out? Jesus fucking Christ

Titanic is his second best film after Terminator

Was Zoe Saldana like not in make-up or not there at all, cause her head is so photoshopped. It makes the whole photo look unreal, even moreso than the dwarf raccoon and little tree standing amongst the rest of the convincingly humanoid cyborgs.

>they disneyfied a character and I love it
lmao

cant wait to lIke this too

Hi mom, try watching Aliens if you want some real Cameron.

You never answered the question here Nor did you explain why you were browsing the cunnyfag website

Terminator > Titanic > Aliens > True Lies = The Abyss > Avatar > Terminator 2

being too much of a rodent manlet to get noticed

> tfw when marvel had their own version of CTR on Cred Forums but they actually know how Cred Forums influences opinion

Titanic and Avatar are not worthy of the Cameron name.

Titanic is real cameron, do you understand how hard it is what he did with it?

You're gonna watch it anyways faggot.

I actually like the first one. One of the only marvel movies I can stomach because it's not connected greatly to the the big picture.

hey mom

>titanic
its literally his magnum opus

>their own version of CTR
Yeah its called Cred Forums pleb

But it's more connected to the big picture than any of the others because Thanos is actually in it. Also the Infinity Gem.

That happens to almost everything.

Only threads I can think we're no one shit on the item were the Mad Men and Spartacus threads.

Clean your fucking room

more like

The Terminator > Terminator 2 > True Lies > everything else he did is shit

that's not Terminator 1

Are you kidding? Punks are anarchists. Not necessarily right wing, but always anti-authoritarian. They were a reaction to the failure of the lefie hippies before them.

Cred Forums can suck a dick, GOTG was great. I'm hyped for this.

It reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it.

the videogame mindset everyone

Thanks Doc.

edgy

that was his Primum

I think Punk would be more Libertarian than anything else, which can be either left or right leaning

But that's background to the first film. It's there but it doesn't have much weight to the rest of the movie.

Full fucking pleb

It will make more money than JL for sure

>doesn't have much weight
The whole plot revolved around the stone though. That and Thanos being in it for more than 5 seconds make it more relevant to the "big picture" than any of the other movies they've made so far.

t. letterboxd user

>anarchists
>not necessarily right wing
>implying there are right wing anarchists at all

>it made money so it's good

>tfw actually excited about a Groot that grows throughout the film and there is a huge payoff during the climax where a finally fully grown again groot causes harm to many bad guys

>thread full of imdb drones and Cred Forums rejects
you'd fit in with those threads. videogame IQ

Anarcho-capitalism is a thing.

No Titanic is good because it's good

DO YOU DANCE OR DO YOU NOT, BRO?

but it's not, it's a cliché and forgettable lifetime movie with a bigger budget

>cucked on a feeling
>high on believing
>that my wife's being blacked
>dicks as long as twelve inch
>it's deep inside her gape
>girl you got me heaving
>for another hanged black male

>yfw Kurt Russell plays a planet in this

YOU AND MEME

Oh, it looks like "DANCE OFF BRO xDxD" all over again. But I still have hope though.

>forgettable
Then why hasn't it been forgotten?

Sounds like a great casting choice

Damn, you're really retarded
>Immaculate set design
>Heart wrenching love story
>Accurate portrayal of class struggle
>Excitement, adventure
>Perfect score
>Incredible cast and side characters
>The 11/10 danger and horrifying sinking sequence
It's a fucking awesome movie. Even the opening single handedly is one of the best things Cameron ever did

who thought this was a good idea? I was loving the movie until that happened. It's literally Facepalm: The Scene

>It's literally Facepalm: The Scene
You're literally Facepalm: The Person

hi dad

>NO FUN ALLOWED
the Cred Forums mindset everyone

Shit film. Anyone who liked GotG1 is brain dead. The film was a mess of ideas hasty thrown together.

This will be shit too. kys if you are going to pay to watch this

>stop liking what I don't like!

familia...

Anywhere out of This World...

very true evident by this guy and not even having his own opinion

even Lee Pace succumbs to memery

It really, really wasn't.

>gotgoriginalending.webm

This is madness!

I can completely understand why someone would hate the film, and I don't make baseless assumptions about their character in order to make myself feel superior for having the opposite opinion.

People who think someone liking one movie they hate is cause for alarm are the worst type of faggots

OOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKAOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKA

Why don't you tell me why the movie is good?

I would LITERALLY hump her legs if she ever stood still near me.

Most humpable.

>that green CGI guy in the end

kek

Oh fuck off, what has that got to do with anything

i want her to fuck my mouth with her feet

I would climb this walking stripper pole of a woman.

That would be my act. A male stripper using a woman as he stripping pole.

I don't even think it's good, but control yourself laddo

I think it's entertaining sci-fi schlock and I love the Drax character. I like the movie and will see Volume 2 but I certainly don't think it's a great film or anything

I simply take issue when people make comments suggesting others are inferior for having a different opinion than them. That way of thinking is faggotry incarnate. Good taste is defined by the variety of what one can appreciate, not acting like a snob and dismissing anything you feel is beneath you as well as anyone who enjoys it

First was good for the first act or so, once they go to knowhere shit got boring

But I like gunn as a director and alot of what made the first shit was its ties to the MCU, which apparently won't be a problem this time seeing as fiege is letting him do what he wants.

Can't wait to see mantis

Seems awfully familiar

really makes you think

>f-fuck off i can't answer the question

>schlock

You do know schlock is a bad thing right. Should I even bother to read the rest of your post?

there's nothing wrong with schlock as long as you recognize it for what it is. I love me some exploitation cinema and B-movies

Get off your high horse faggot, what makes you so special?

What are those fuckers in the background even doing?

same happen to me, in july always premiere a marvel movie.
Sorry guys, I know that marvel it's quite pleb, but you have to give it credit for create a cohesive cinematic universe and mix genres in movies. i would love to like dc but besides the Nolan trilogy ( yeah i know so based , but the dark night was great) this new era sucks. I hope Aquaman save them.

is this pasta or are you actually 15?

I don't even care if they're reddit films

at least in these marvel cape flicks they seem like they're enjoying themselves

fox seem to be on the right track too

lol, what? Yeah, punk was all about controlling speech and heavy government control of laws and finances

Who the fuck is talking about me being special you utter brain dead idiot?

All I said was this is a bad movie and you start talking about how bad movies are actually good? The fuck is wrong with you?

yeah that tipycal marvel, riffs ( loki, the cap and bucky ) and rip off arms (deadpool). I like that too, some similar psycho behaviour in the villians .
sorry my shitty engrish.

This thread has way more replies than the Cred Forums thread. You guys are the ones obsessed with cape movies.

how do you have time in your life to do this?? just wonder, I want time to be a jerk and stupid too.

It is you. Your autism, specifically.

nah, I just enjoy popcorn movies besides "actual" movies

kek

I thought it was retarded until it was revealed to be a distraction to blow up his hammer

after that i thought it was just kinda retarded

Nolan Extras are the gift that keeps on giving.

Bvs is kino

More like Drax the Bitch am I right?

You will take it back when he one shots Thanos

twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/788816514644193281

Groot is cute, CUTE!

Shiiiiiiyet. If Keanu had gotten someone like Gunn to direct it and a decent writer, it would have been beautiful, man.

what happened to this meme?

Thanos will just make him his bitch too before he is taken out by Meme Lord's dance off.

I agree. It was pretty much perfect as a Marvel movie, certainly better than awful films like the Thors, or the second Avengers. Of all the live-action capeshits it's feels the most authentically like a comic book in movie form.

This will probably be the last good installment for the characters; they'll have no screen time in an Avengers movie.

GREEN MAN

GOTG was great at being awful

Feels like I'm the only one who didn't like the first one.

This is FACT

/reddit/ movies are movies Cred Forums liked first but we always gotta be contrarian and started hating them because they got too popular. The only exception is DC shit which Cred Forums only likes because of the volume of DCucks invading the board made it a meme and was only accepted because everyone else hates it.

I'm sure you weren't actually.

I enjoyed it because it actually felt more like Star Wars than a Marvel movie.

Star Wars the OT? I didn't have that feeling. It was far too sarcastic and lacked any of the earnestness of SW.

One of the things I liked about GotG was it's refusal to take anything, even the big bad showdown, too seriously.

Soundtrack was good, that's about it.

Yes, I don't disagree. It felt sort of like ironic SW. A big space opera/adventure with a group of unlikely heroes coupled with silliness.

>reddit the movie

oh fuck off it was bad just like every other capeshit movie, go cry on reddit

I didn't even know it was capeshit when I first saw it. Just thought it was some wacky scifi action comedy

Who even counts something like Robert Beavers as movies/films/kino/whateverthefuck? They're just shorts.

ye

>this entire thread

all shit

His shirt should be changed from Cred Forums to just Cred Forums