I miss him so fucking much

I miss him so fucking much.

watch it crissy

Underrated movie

This is why you never idolise some fat piece of shit. They're going to drop dead of something sooner rather than later.

why it's not like the sopranos was still on

Ned Luke is better and still alive.

>watching The Sopranos the first time ever
>just started Season 2
>"man the dudd who plays Tony is actually a really good actor, his pauses and reactions to news and stuff is really believable "
>look him up
>am kill
>'no'

he died 2 days after i finished the show. i cried a lot
he had some great film roles after the sopranos. imagine what we missed out on with his death

>he had some great film roles after the sopranos
Give sone examples? Im planning to watch the one with Robert Redford, what else should i watch?

killing them softly is pretty good if you can ignore the hamfisted political undertones.

honestly anything. he never dissapoints

He didn't even know you existed.

lmfao....

cleaver

SHE WAS A HOOAH TONY

I hate this fat fuck and listening him struggling to breath in every scene.

OHH

THATS THE BOSS YA TALKIN ABOUT

I liked him in True Romance. Really gave off the impression of a cold twisted fuck even in the first scene when he's just standing in the corner there in silence.

Careful with those edges, underage loser

I mean, as much I didn't like True Romance, he was great in that.

>I "miss" a celebrity I never knew personally

Gandolfini's one of my fav actors of all time I think. But I don't quite understand "missing him" since you didn't really know him. I wish he did more film roles so I can see more of his work, but don't know if that means I "miss" him.

As much as I love John Turturro in The Night Of, I would've loved to see it with Gandolfini in the role as originally intended

>tfw my dad is fat and just passed 50

Only time I've ever been legitimately sad over a celebrity death.
This. The weight his presence carries - no pun intended - would have made the show even richer I think.
In particular the scene where Turturro chased the guy into those alleys and found himself lost, I imagined Gandolfini there, and thought would have been a more emotional moment.

jesus. the fuck is wrong with some of you lol. he was awesome

Tony Soprano is probably one of my favourite portrayals of all time

the ways Gandolfini could say things without even uttering a word was ridiculous, the way he moved his eyes and his whole demeanour etc

Just a great presence

I would love to see that.

Does your dad also do coke on a regular basis? Gandolinfi did a lot of blow.

greatest actor ever in my opinion

me too :(

True Romance is very underrated, and Virgil is one of Gandolfini's best portrayals

The Drop is kino and I will fistfight anyone who disagrees.

It's one of those very rare cases where the actor was the character. Not that he wasn't acting or he was just being himself. It was like he and Tony were the same person. No one past or present could have fit that role the way James did.

He seemed like such a genuinely nice guy. I know what you mean because I miss him too. The only other celebrity death that made me actually sad was Andy Whitfield. Rewatching those scenes where they talk about his weight and health or that he's going to have a heart attack are just chilling.

I would have loved to see Tony go ham on that little bitch and just pound him into the ground.

Fucking this
The Drop is stellar

i really liked him in this. it was nice to see him do a role like this

He would be talking shit about Trump all the time.

/tvpol/ would be chimping out if he was alive

that would be fun I miss him ;_;

i forgot he was in this movie

Him and PSH.
;_;

>ywn see him play pic related in a satirical biopic.

I'm ready for death.

This sounds like a woman wrote it, but James
-was- Tony Soprano, through and through. There is not a single moment in the series where the viewer doubts that they're watching a mob boss.

In The Loop is a great movie

It's so weird seeing him with more hair

I know I'm going out on a limb but tell me I'm not the only one who found him far more terrifying in true romance. Clearly chase painted tony as someone you could attempt to feel empathy for but in true romance he was a motherfucker

There is still another

Welcome to the Rileys is decent and his great in it.

I know, he and the Sicilian Scene made me shit my pants

I think he was the most terrifying in season 6 of the Sopranos, he turns into a pure cold hearted bastard during the second half.
Also in that season 1 episode where he chokes the guy to death.

I've enjoyed him in everything I've seen him in. Including that romance movie he did with Julia Lewis

Naw, it's pretty contrived.

you'd understand if you weren't autistic

I don't mean that as an insult either

He basically looks like Season 1Tony.