MEME OFF BRO

MEME OFF BRO

>Being this angry over a light hearted film the majority of people enjoy

>trying to enjoy a widely-recommended movie when all the subhuman nerds in the theater have to laugh on command at every dumb joke and "cultural"-reference they pick out

It was a good ending. Unique and silly enough to be believable, assuming a bad ass alien has never seen someone dance like that before... or dancing in general.

>believable

Fuck off. I'm sure glad Ronan hesitated in his all consuming genocidal rage to ask Meme man what he was doing JUST as he was a second away from easily achieving his goals

>believable

He had the moment stolen from him. Not hard to believe he would be confused as to what was going on at that moment, considering, as you say, he was so close to his goal.

>Believing that casual fans are more controlled than you are when you're spouting the same hissy-fit contrarian opinion over and over so Cred Forums won't yell at you

>getting mad at a joke

It was last Marvel movie I saw and it honestly made me drop superhero movies in general. I had hope that maybe they do something new and interesting, but as with every other movie it was rewriten Iron Man script with different jokes with rebranded characters and setting.

I almost memed you, man

You never memed me.
You never memed your post.

you talk like a bitch, are you a bitch?

This. Most overrated movie I've seen last 5 years

>now watch me quip
>now watch me maymay

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUH WE DABBIN' THO lmao s m h

FUCK I CAN TASTE YOUR TEARS FROM HERE
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE!
JESUS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REDDITORS SO TRIGGERED BY SIMPLE CRITICISM?

>watching movies in theater
wew lad, you played yourself

Sometimes I like you guys.

Who would win in a dance off?

Jesus fuck Americans are the worst posters on this site. Even worse than the bogans.

t. American

Jews